Sign-up A Song of Ice & Fire: A Game of Thrones Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Song of Ice & Fire: A Game of Thrones Mafia Signups!

Game Theme: GoT
Game Type:
Standard
Players: 24+ - can cater for different eventualities based on interest
Host: Me
Start Date: When there is a free space to run the game, won't run in competition with any others
Welcome to my game! At this stage, I have several setup ideas, but I want to understand the level of interest before I commit to any of them. I will aim to have a functioning game complete within a maximum of 2 weeks, all being well.

I've enclosed some pointers to give you a fair idea of my conventions, which in some cases will probably differ to those employed here (and in some they won't):

- Limited day actions
- You will not be publicly notified of kill attempts / other actions in writeups
- Majority lynch (Day will end upon majority being reached)
- Voting power will be reflected in writeups within the total number of votes a player has accumulated
- Claiming will be permitted, but as always, think carefully about the information you choose to share
- No night posting
- No bastard mechanics. My stated aim is to provide a fair game that can be solved through deduction. Roles will be useful, but significantly less pivotal to the outcome of the game
- Where possible, will try to limit the length of Night phases to approx 16 hours after the first Night phase. I reserve the right to adjust this to keep a game running smoothly

I will add to the above list as appropriate.

Players

1. Blue
2. Fujishiro
3. Zolo
4. Tyler Herro
5. Ekkologix
6. Ratchet
7. Ultra
8. RippedCal
9. TAC
10. WakandaForever
11. Adam
12. Kagurashii
13. Robin
14. Arp
15. Reborn
16. Tpein
17. Light
18. Cooler
19. BigTimeAnimeMan
20. Salah WG
21. YTW
22. Pero
23. Michelle
24. Melkor
25. Yelan
26. Hime
27. Doflamihawk
28. KWEH
29. Neeko
30. Soulkiller
31. Charlie
32. Chevy

Subs

1. Nana
2. NikainParis
3. Phoenix D. King

Hope you can all play :)

Last edited:

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
Seems tempting

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
A Song of Fire & Ice: A Game of Thrones Mafia Signups!

Game Theme: GoT
Game Type:
Standard
Players: 24+ - can cater for different eventualities based on interest
Host: Me
Start Date: When there is a free space to run the game, won't run in competition with any others
Welcome to my game! At this stage, I have several setup ideas, but I want to understand the level of interest before I commit to any of them. I will aim to have a functioning game complete within a maximum of 2 weeks, all being well.

I've enclosed some pointers to give you a fair idea of my conventions, which in some cases will probably differ to those employed here (and in some they won't):

- Limited day actions
- You will not be publicly notified of kill attempts / other actions in writeups
- Majority lynch (Day will end upon majority being reached)
- Voting power will be reflected in writeups within the total number of votes a player has accumulated
- Claiming will be permitted, but as always, think carefully about the information you choose to share
- No night posting
- No bastard mechanics. My stated aim is to provide a fair game that can be solved through deduction. Roles will be useful, but significantly less pivotal to the outcome of the game
- Where possible, will try to limit the length of Night phases to approx 16 hours after the first Night phase. I reserve the right to adjust this to keep a game running smoothly

I will add to the above list as appropriate.

Players

1. Blue
2. Fujishiro
3. Nana
4. Tyler Herro
17. Light

Hope you can all play :)
oh if ur hosting this flavor we can delay our game @Rhea Calliope

/in btw

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž
Will this be based off of the books, or the show? If the former, might give me some motivation to finish DofD.

/in, don't care about the number.

Status
Not open for further replies.