Controversial A Song of Salt and Tears: WorstGen ASOIAF 1v1 Fighting Tournament

Where is Varys’s Manhood?

• Total voters
Do you think prowess in a joust also hints at abilities in a melee? I think it does. It’s not 1:1 but I’ve never heard of a great jouster who wasn’t also a great fighter.

And Ryam in a joust was like, literally unbeatable lmfao. I don’t think he lost a single tournament in his life.

You also have Jaime Lannister himself thinking that he didn’t belong in the company of somebody like Ryam Redwyne. Jaime who is well known for his extreme confidence in his own ability. Jaime thought he could beat both Gregor and Sandor.
Didn't Jaime say that after losing his hand and contemplating both his morality and skills? Genuine question, been a while since I read the books

And ofc, I agree there's a correlation between jousting skills and melee skills to some extent. But jousting offers for more upsets than a 1 v 1 melee. In jousting you can have the Knight of the Laughing Tree win a tournament while built like a girl, while in a melee your strength makes as much of a difference as your skill

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Alright guys, we have officially finished the entry bracket of the tournament! Here is our winner’s bracket:

The consensus from what I can tell is that there will be no loser’s bracket. Once a character loses, they will be completely out. If y’all do want to do a loser’s bracket, vote on it and we can do a loser’s bracket. However for now, we will proceed with winner’s. We will also shake up the order of the matchups a bit because Sandoq just fought.

Winners Round 1

Robert Baratheon

VERSUS

Maegor Targaryen, “The Cruel”

-Maegor has the sword Blackfyre

WHO WINS AND WHY???

@God Buggy @Cruxroux @NikaInParis @SakazOuki @RayanOO @TheAncientCenturion @TheKnightOfTheSea @Rumble @Bullet @KingOnizam @Alexis2282AE @Daniel @Dragon777