A Wank-Induced Micro-Analytic Rampage: Why Gakuhaku Kou was the Strongest Warrior in China

How Strong is Dumpling Sama?

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
[Damn this image limit]

Yeah you know this shit is going to be good when this is how I start the OP lmfao.

I realized this thread was a necessity after the recent poll results in GHK related versus threads. Firstly,

…Which, okay okay I get it, Man’U throttled Moubu and fought equally with him, it’s not outrageous that the poll was this one sided I guess… but then, this:

And the realization dawned upon me, that people do not see Dumpling Sama as a character superior to Gyou’Un and Man’U in strength, which is where he belongs. Even I myself voted for prime Gyou’Un over him, showing that I must educate even myself on the greatness of the Dumpling.

And keep in mind as I say this, I am the biggest Gyou’Un fanboy on WorstGen, no question. I also predicted that Man’U would be comparable in strength to Moubu back when the WorstGen consensus was that Moubu would defeat him easily. So in other words, I’m pretty good at predicting and analyzing Hara’s power level writing. He and I think in a similar line of logic I think (fuck stats).

And with that said, I’m here to explain why Gakuhaku Kou was the strongest and most versatile warrior in Zhao and was a serious contender for all-around strongest warrior in China at the time his death. To be clear, I understand that characters like Shibashou and Kou En have enormous hype placed on their shoulders, but I seriously doubt these guys are going to show versatility as warriors on the level of Gakuhaku Kou who was basically portrayed as a Demigod warrior in certain instances (which hey, fits thematically as a subordinate of Kantan’s Guardian Deity). So with that said, join me on my gluttonous quest for self-punishment as I shamelessly wank a character that only existed in the manga for about 10 chapters and will likely never be referenced again. And yes, do @me.

I. Beggars Shall Be Choosers

So as I said, picture the character in your head who you believe is the strongest motherfucker in China. Now join me in the realization that the character you are picturing lacks the incredible versatility possessed by the master of the Dumpling Arts.

You picturing Moubu? At the end of the day, all Moubu has going for him is extreme brute strength.

You picturing Kyoukai/Rei? They are both incredibly skilled warriors with crazy martial arts but they lack the brute power of some of Kingdom’s beefier brutes.

You picturing Renpa because of his enormous Weight of a Great General? That’s great, but can Renpa literally vanish across the battlefield using vanishing technique martial arts that can fool entire cavalry units? Nay I say.

You picturing Shouheikun? You have a massive brain indeed, however Shouheikun’s days as an active battlefield combatant are behind him, and at best Shouheikun probably maintains his battlefield drills so as to not stagnate in strength, but Shouheikun is not a character who is in his prime as a warrior anymore.

Gakuhaku Kou, boasts all of the above criteria (minus the Weight of a GG but don’t worry, we’ll get to that later). Gakuhaku Kou is a massively powerful brute manimal strong enough to hardcore overwhelm Glaive Shin, he is so fast that he can dodge Shin’s Glaive strikes in a manner that leaves after images, he can literally vanish across the battlefield wreaking havoc across lines of troops while remaining largely invisible or concealed, and the man seems to be in his physical prime, as the source of his strength is good-old-fashioned training rather than battlefield experience (as he appears to have spent recent years training inside of Kantan).

Regardless of who you may believe to be stronger than Gakuhaku Kou, you must concede that there isn’t a warrior in China right now more versatile than this man. The only more versatile character we’ve seen quite frankly is Houken the martial god himself, and even this is sort of questionable as Houken’s martial arts weren’t necessarily superior to Gakuhaku Kou’s, they were simply different. More on that later.

II. Sun’s Out, Guns Out

So, let’s talk about lord Gakuhaku Kou’s massive brawn. This dude, is fucking ridiculous:

Every time this guy swings his mace, multiple horses and their riders go flying through the air. Dumpling Sama even disorients the Hi Shin Cavalry specifically by sending their own horses and riders flying at each other:

Literally every time this mongoloid swings his mace, it looks like a freaking tornado spawned and is sending entire groups of cavalry flying across the battlefield. But I know that a lot of you don’t like to scale this way, even though yes, I believe Hara’s powerscaling is so consistent and well thought out that we can literally gauge the power levels of characters by counting the horses/humans they send flying, let’s look at some 1v1 combat feats of strength:

So, this Shin is a version of Shin who
A) Defeated Houken
B) unlocked the magic “Weight” powerup last arc

And that said, Gakuhaku Kou is still absolutely owning him in a contest of strength.

You see, Shin literally is not make Gakuhaku Kou budge with his Glaive strikes. This is a stronger version of the Shin that forced Gaimou into a horizontal position on his horse:

A stronger version of the Shin that broke Gyou’Un’s guard:

And perhaps most importantly, a stronger (and less wounded) version of the Shin who thrashed Houken multiple times:

Now sure, Shin was more emotionally involved in each of these duels than he was with Gakuhaku Kou, but he was also wounded, and Gakuhaku Kou did not struggle in matching Glaive Shin’s power in the slightest and never had his guard broken by Shin whilst sending him flying multiple times. These other strong-ass warriors had their guards broken by Shin on one or more occasions during their duels, but not Gakuhaku Kou.

Objectively speaking, Gakuhaku Kou looks physically stronger (in terms of brute power) than each of these characters.

Now, in terms of Gakuhaku Kou lacking weight:
A) I’m not even sure if this is true, because Shin never comments on whether he has Weight or not, and Shin frequently comments on whether or not his opponents have weight. So I have no idea what to make of this.
B) it really doesn’t seem to matter whether Gakuhaku Kou was confirmed to have Weight or not, as Shin pretty much immediately gives up on trying to fight Gakuhaku Kou with the Glaive, which is something we’ve never seen him do before.

So, that’s a pretty good Segway:

III. Is This Bitch Teleporting Or What

“Dumpling Sama is the fastest man in all of China”-Confuscious

It’s sort of wrong to say Shin gave up with the Glaive because he couldn’t match Dumpling Sama’s strength, when the truth is that Shin was simply too slow to land any hits at all on the guy:

We have never, not once, seen a character dodge Shin in this manner. Sure most fights with Shin have been mounted fights, but not even Houken himself was dancing around Shin’s Glaive strikes, so I doubt we’ll see people like Shibashou or Kou En doing this in the future. Not to mention, Gakuhaku Kou’s vanishing. We have to talk about this shit:

Gakuhaku Kou can simply disappear using his extreme martial arts, in such an effective manner that even an 8 foot tall behemoth like himself can straight up hide from lines full of cavalry. This happens multiple times:

This is noticeably different from how characters like Renpa fight cavalry on foot. For Renpa (a more traditional GG warrior) and Houken (the martial god), fighting cavalry involved simply fighting them head on:

But for the Lord of the Dumplings,

It is no exaggeration to say that Gakuhaku Kou is the single fastest and most skilled foot-warrior we’ve ever seen, minus potentially priestess dance Kyoukai/Kyourei and Houken himself.

So, Gakuhaku Kou is stupidly fast even with his mace, but this gigantic pastry isn’t even primarily a mace weilder apparently.

Which brings us to our next topic:

IV: Call An Ambulance, But Not For Me

So Shin switches to the Sword to eliminate the speed disadvantages he had faced with the Glaive, and at first Gakuhaku Kou actually keeps up with him for a bit:

But after taking a very minor injury:

We get Gakuhaku Kou switching to what he describes as the weapon that best compliments his martial arts:

And Gakuhaku Kou proceeds to perform a variety of straight up silly feats of strength and skill. Firstly, Gakuhaku Kou keeps Shin on the back foot in a contest of swordsmanship:

Still dodging Shin’s sword strikes and breaking Shin’s guard:

Now this doesn’t last forever as Shin is able to recall his old experience with the sword, and is able to bring the fight back to an even-pace:

But then what happens?

Now sure, Dumpling doubters will point out how Shin actually got attacked by Gakuhaku Kou’s own cavalry in between sparring, but the Hi Shin Unit’s strong-ass infantry also attacked Gakuhaku Kou, who retaliated overwhelmingly:

And as the fight continues, Gakuhaku Kou continues to prove himself overwhelmingly superior to Shin:

The only way Shin was able to defeat this guy, was obviously through an ingenious display of weapon-switching after immobilizing him:

But otherwise, Shin was completely inferior to Gakuhaku Kou as a warrior. I don’t subscribe to the “Shin won by fighting smart, therefore he is stronger” line of reasoning. Shin is weaker than Gakuhaku Kou in just about every way, but won the fight by fighting intelligence. That makes the most sense for me.

V: Olympic Gold

Doubters: “Gakuhaku Kou is not the strongest in Kingdom, X character has more hype placed upon them”

Me:

So, let us once again briefly recount Dumpling Sama’s versatility and strength:

1. Dumpling Sama has brute power on par with Moubu and Kanmei as his strength can easily decimate huge numbers of troops and horses at once
2. He has Vanishing Martial Arts on par with Kyoukai and Kyourei if not superior that he can use in conjunction with both the mace and the sword
3. He has extreme skill and speed with the sword that he can combine with hand to hand combat capable of shattering armor
4. Even if he is not confirmed to have Weight, he brutally overwhelmed Shin using every single fighting style, showing that his brute power is just so high that this really doesn’t seem to be an issue.

And much like the shape of Gakuhaku Kou’s hair stylings, let us bring this post perfect circle:

Thank you all for reading :)

@Owl Ki
@MarineHQ62
@RiShin
@Xione
@TheKnightOfTheSea
@Blackbeard
@Dark Admiral
@KageFumi
@RayanOO
@Monet
@Jailer
@mad monk
@Guiding_Thunder
@Arara
@Hiragaro
@FaradaySloth
@Dragomir
@Bepo
@Desolate Smaug
@NidaiKitetsu
@Admiral Mou Bu
Etc etc etc

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung do you think Kyoukai is still faster than Gakuhaku? Cause I basically have her as the strongest duelist in Kingdom due to her ridiculously hax speed.
They have comparable speed feats tbh. Kyoukai dodged repeated strikes from Houken while wounded, Gakuhaku Kou dodged several sword strikes from Shin. They are literally the only characters with speed feats on this level (and Rei by extension)

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
He is good no doubt but : Ouki, Houken, Renpa, Gyou Un, Démon Bananji, SHK, Moubu, Man U, Tou, YTW etc are stronger than him

The guy was a side fight, without any emotions, with a Shin who wasn’t all out and full power

Portrayal wise that guy has no business being the strongest
I can see Ouki, Houken, Renpa, Shouheikun, and Moubu but…

Tou? Yo Tan Wa? Gyou’Un? Bananji? I don’t think so bro lol. Gakuhaku Kou is going to massively overwhelm them in a straight fight.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I can see Ouki, Houken, Renpa, Shouheikun, and Moubu but…

Tou? Yo Tan Wa? Gyou’Un? Bananji? I don’t think so bro lol. Gakuhaku Kou is going to massively overwhelm them in a straight fight.
Do you think a fight between Tou sama and Shin would be portrayed that way ? A little fight where shin is barely injured and where Shin didn’t go full power weight blow ? N-E-V-E-R

Tou va Shin would be a full blown monster battle

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
[Damn this image limit]

Yeah you know this shit is going to be good when this is how I start the OP lmfao.

I realized this thread was a necessity after the recent poll results in GHK related versus threads. Firstly,

…Which, okay okay I get it, Man’U throttled Moubu and fought equally with him, it’s not outrageous that the poll was this one sided I guess… but then, this:

And the realization dawned upon me, that people do not see Dumpling Sama as a character superior to Gyou’Un and Man’U in strength, which is where he belongs. Even I myself voted for prime Gyou’Un over him, showing that I must educate even myself on the greatness of the Dumpling.

And keep in mind as I say this, I am the biggest Gyou’Un fanboy on WorstGen, no question. I also predicted that Man’U would be comparable in strength to Moubu back when the WorstGen consensus was that Moubu would defeat him easily. So in other words, I’m pretty good at predicting and analyzing Hara’s power level writing. He and I think in a similar line of logic I think (fuck stats).

And with that said, I’m here to explain why Gakuhaku Kou was the strongest and most versatile warrior in Zhao and was a serious contender for all-around strongest warrior in China at the time his death. To be clear, I understand that characters like Shibashou and Kou En have enormous hype placed on their shoulders, but I seriously doubt these guys are going to show versatility as warriors on the level of Gakuhaku Kou who was basically portrayed as a Demigod warrior in certain instances (which hey, fits thematically as a subordinate of Kantan’s Guardian Deity). So with that said, join me on my gluttonous quest for self-punishment as I shamelessly wank a character that only existed in the manga for about 10 chapters and will likely never be referenced again. And yes, do @me.

I. Beggars Shall Be Choosers

So as I said, picture the character in your head who you believe is the strongest motherfucker in China. Now join me in the realization that the character you are picturing lacks the incredible versatility possessed by the master of the Dumpling Arts.

You picturing Moubu? At the end of the day, all Moubu has going for him is extreme brute strength.

You picturing Kyoukai/Rei? They are both incredibly skilled warriors with crazy martial arts but they lack the brute power of some of Kingdom’s beefier brutes.

You picturing Renpa because of his enormous Weight of a Great General? That’s great, but can Renpa literally vanish across the battlefield using vanishing technique martial arts that can fool entire cavalry units? Nay I say.

You picturing Shouheikun? You have a massive brain indeed, however Shouheikun’s days as an active battlefield combatant are behind him, and at best Shouheikun probably maintains his battlefield drills so as to not stagnate in strength, but Shouheikun is not a character who is in his prime as a warrior anymore.

Gakuhaku Kou, boasts all of the above criteria (minus the Weight of a GG but don’t worry, we’ll get to that later). Gakuhaku Kou is a massively powerful brute manimal strong enough to hardcore overwhelm Glaive Shin, he is so fast that he can dodge Shin’s Glaive strikes in a manner that leaves after images, he can literally vanish across the battlefield wreaking havoc across lines of troops while remaining largely invisible or concealed, and the man seems to be in his physical prime, as the source of his strength is good-old-fashioned training rather than battlefield experience (as he appears to have spent recent years training inside of Kantan).

Regardless of who you may believe to be stronger than Gakuhaku Kou, you must concede that there isn’t a warrior in China right now more versatile than this man. The only more versatile character we’ve seen quite frankly is Houken the martial god himself, and even this is sort of questionable as Houken’s martial arts weren’t necessarily superior to Gakuhaku Kou’s, they were simply different. More on that later.

II. Sun’s Out, Guns Out

So, let’s talk about lord Gakuhaku Kou’s massive brawn. This dude, is fucking ridiculous:

Every time this guy swings his mace, multiple horses and their riders go flying through the air. Dumpling Sama even disorients the Hi Shin Cavalry specifically by sending their own horses and riders flying at each other:

Literally every time this mongoloid swings his mace, it looks like a freaking tornado spawned and is sending entire groups of cavalry flying across the battlefield. But I know that a lot of you don’t like to scale this way, even though yes, I believe Hara’s powerscaling is so consistent and well thought out that we can literally gauge the power levels of characters by counting the horses/humans they send flying, let’s look at some 1v1 combat feats of strength:

So, this Shin is a version of Shin who
A) Defeated Houken
B) unlocked the magic “Weight” powerup last arc

And that said, Gakuhaku Kou is still absolutely owning him in a contest of strength.

You see, Shin literally is not make Gakuhaku Kou budge with his Glaive strikes. This is a stronger version of the Shin that forced Gaimou into a horizontal position on his horse:

A stronger version of the Shin that broke Gyou’Un’s guard:

And perhaps most importantly, a stronger (and less wounded) version of the Shin who thrashed Houken multiple times:

Now sure, Shin was more emotionally involved in each of these duels than he was with Gakuhaku Kou, but he was also wounded, and Gakuhaku Kou did not struggle in matching Glaive Shin’s power in the slightest and never had his guard broken by Shin whilst sending him flying multiple times. These other strong-ass warriors had their guards broken by Shin on one or more occasions during their duels, but not Gakuhaku Kou.

Objectively speaking, Gakuhaku Kou looks physically stronger (in terms of brute power) than each of these characters.

Now, in terms of Gakuhaku Kou lacking weight:
A) I’m not even sure if this is true, because Shin never comments on whether he has Weight or not, and Shin frequently comments on whether or not his opponents have weight. So I have no idea what to make of this.
B) it really doesn’t seem to matter whether Gakuhaku Kou was confirmed to have Weight or not, as Shin pretty much immediately gives up on trying to fight Gakuhaku Kou with the Glaive, which is something we’ve never seen him do before.

So, that’s a pretty good Segway:

III. Is This Bitch Teleporting Or What

“Dumpling Sama is the fastest man in all of China”-Confuscious

It’s sort of wrong to say Shin gave up with the Glaive because he couldn’t match Dumpling Sama’s strength, when the truth is that Shin was simply too slow to land any hits at all on the guy:

We have never, not once, seen a character dodge Shin in this manner. Sure most fights with Shin have been mounted fights, but not even Houken himself was dancing around Shin’s Glaive strikes, so I doubt we’ll see people like Shibashou or Kou En doing this in the future. Not to mention, Gakuhaku Kou’s vanishing. We have to talk about this shit:

Gakuhaku Kou can simply disappear using his extreme martial arts, in such an effective manner that even an 8 foot tall behemoth like himself can straight up hide from lines full of cavalry. This happens multiple times:

This is noticeably different from how characters like Renpa fight cavalry on foot. For Renpa (a more traditional GG warrior) and Houken (the martial god), fighting cavalry involved simply fighting them head on:

But for the Lord of the Dumplings,

It is no exaggeration to say that Gakuhaku Kou is the single fastest and most skilled foot-warrior we’ve ever seen, minus potentially priestess dance Kyoukai/Kyourei and Houken himself.

So, Gakuhaku Kou is stupidly fast even with his mace, but this gigantic pastry isn’t even primarily a mace weilder apparently.

Which brings us to our next topic:

IV: Call An Ambulance, But Not For Me

So Shin switches to the Sword to eliminate the speed disadvantages he had faced with the Glaive, and at first Gakuhaku Kou actually keeps up with him for a bit:

But after taking a very minor injury:

We get Gakuhaku Kou switching to what he describes as the weapon that best compliments his martial arts:

And Gakuhaku Kou proceeds to perform a variety of straight up silly feats of strength and skill. Firstly, Gakuhaku Kou keeps Shin on the back foot in a contest of swordsmanship:

Still dodging Shin’s sword strikes and breaking Shin’s guard:

Now this doesn’t last forever as Shin is able to recall his old experience with the sword, and is able to bring the fight back to an even-pace:

But then what happens?

Now sure, Dumpling doubters will point out how Shin actually got attacked by Gakuhaku Kou’s own cavalry in between sparring, but the Hi Shin Unit’s strong-ass infantry also attacked Gakuhaku Kou, who retaliated overwhelmingly:

And as the fight continues, Gakuhaku Kou continues to prove himself overwhelmingly superior to Shin:

The only way Shin was able to defeat this guy, was obviously through an ingenious display of weapon-switching after immobilizing him:

But otherwise, Shin was completely inferior to Gakuhaku Kou as a warrior. I don’t subscribe to the “Shin won by fighting smart, therefore he is stronger” line of reasoning. Shin is weaker than Gakuhaku Kou in just about every way, but won the fight by fighting intelligence. That makes the most sense for me.

V: Olympic Gold

Doubters: “Gakuhaku Kou is not the strongest in Kingdom, X character has more hype placed upon them”

Me:

So, let us once again briefly recount Dumpling Sama’s versatility and strength:

1. Dumpling Sama has brute power on par with Moubu and Kanmei as his strength can easily decimate huge numbers of troops and horses at once
2. He has Vanishing Martial Arts on par with Kyoukai and Kyourei if not superior that he can use in conjunction with both the mace and the sword
3. He has extreme skill and speed with the sword that he can combine with hand to hand combat capable of shattering armor
4. Even if he is not confirmed to have Weight, he brutally overwhelmed Shin using every single fighting style, showing that his brute power is just so high that this really doesn’t seem to be an issue.

And much like the shape of Gakuhaku Kou’s hair stylings, let us bring this post perfect circle:

Thank you all for reading :)

@Owl Ki
@MarineHQ62
@RiShin
@Xione
@TheKnightOfTheSea
@Blackbeard
@Dark Admiral
@KageFumi
@RayanOO
@Monet
@Jailer
@mad monk
@Guiding_Thunder
@Arara
@Hiragaro
@FaradaySloth
@Dragomir
@Bepo
@Desolate Smaug
@NidaiKitetsu
@Admiral Mou Bu
Etc etc etc
:crazwhat: Bihei is indirectly responsible for killing the strongest man/dumpling in China.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Do you think a fight between Tou sama and Shin would be portrayed that way ?
I mean, Tou vs Kou Yoku is either way and Shin is stronger than Yoku lol. So Tou vs Shin is either way giving Tou the benefit of the doubt. Shin slayed Houken Rayan.

A little fight where shin is barely injured and where Shin didn’t go full power weight blow ?
Barely injured? Shin had to be carried off of the battlefield by his men lol, Gakuhaku Kou handed it to Shin hard.

Shin realized even going full power that he wouldn’t stand a chance against Gakuhaku Kou, which is why he had to switch weapons to pull of the win.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Shin realized even going full power that he wouldn’t stand a chance against Gakuhaku Kou, which is why he had to switch weapons to pull of the win.
Yeah Shin had to sweat to beat him but it wasn’t an all out fight. It was just to showcase Shin adaptability and how much he improved in fight strategy etc. And to reintroduce Shin sword fighting style.

Even you you don’t believe in that GHKH is the strongest man thing.

Yiu think Shin would beat Ouki or Moubu currently ? And even with the same difficulty ?

And the shin who beat Houken would have diced GHKH. Shin went beyond himself (promise I won’t rant again).

Houken would have diced GHKH too.

But to be honest I don’t even need to analyse the actual feats just the portrayal of the fight and current Shin tells us what we need to know.

Shin is not yet Ouki level and a GG and he will face many many challenges and extreme fights before that. GHKH was just a cog in the way.

haha each time a new fighter is introduced you overhype him a little bit. For Man U I could understand but GHKH is not that strong. Just really strong.
Post automatically merged:

I mean, Tou vs Kou Yoku is either way and Shin is stronger than Yoku lol. So Tou vs Shin is either way giving Tou the benefit of the doubt. Shin slayed Houken Rayan.
Shin slaying Houken was really specific. Beating Houken doesn’t mean Shin can neg diff everyone.

Tou vs Kou Yoku is not either way at all. Kou Yoku is still too green

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Yiu think Shin would beat Ouki or Moubu currently ? And even with the same difficulty ?
He can defeat them, yes. Current Shin vs Ouki would be a high or extreme diff for Ouki, whereas Shin would’ve essentially been mid diffed by GHK if he weren’t able to switch weapons. There is a strength gap between GHK and Ouki bro.

haha each time a new fighter is introduced you overhype him a little bit.
…You may have a point, I can’t deny, but I was the only one who ended up being correct about Man’U in the end lol. Everyone else downplayed him while from the beginning I was saying he could be as strong as Moubu. So it’s not like I’m wrong most of the time lol.

Beating Houken doesn’t mean Shin can neg diff everyone.
It does mean that he can defeat everyone though lol. Houken was the strongest in China, like it or not. Nobody is safe from Shin right now.

They have comparable speed feats tbh. Kyoukai dodged repeated strikes from Houken while wounded, Gakuhaku Kou dodged several sword strikes from Shin. They are literally the only characters with speed feats on this level (and Rei by extension)
Gakuhaku seems to pause more. He has a quick burst of speed before stopping to send horses flying like bowling pins.

Kyoukai has longer periods of speed, especially with her Improved Priestess Dance. I doubt Gakuhaku would be able to keep up with. Even while heavily exhausted and injured, she was able to maul Houken. Houken had to do to Kai what Shin just did to Gakuhaku.

Still, I think the Kingdom crowd underestimate the importance of speed. Weight ain't worth shit if it cannot hit anything. :yearight:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
…You may have a point, I can’t deny, but I was the only one who ended up being correct about Man’U in the end lol. Everyone else downplayed him while from the beginning I was saying he could be as strong as Moubu. So it’s not like I’m wrong most of the time lol.
Haha yeah Man the man is really strong but Moubu still superior and likely Ouki too. I don’t know for Renpa but I think weight Renpa can beat empty Man U, but next time Man U can be stronger

And Man U was important enough to be kept alive and not wasted. Man U will make a come back and be a really good fight for Moubu.

Here GHKH was downed in 3/4 chapter after his introduction. Not the same portrayal at all.

It does mean that he can defeat everyone though lol. Houken was the strongest in China, like it or not. Nobody is safe from Shin right now.
Nah. Ouki beat Houken two times. Before his death Ouki would have beat Houken. And he had an easier time than Shin. Ouki didn’t need to go death door to beat Houken.

But that doesn’t mean OukI as a fighter was miles above Houken it’s just that those fights were particular they had extra weight and will to win. OuKi because of Kyou (and because the guy was a monster GG). And Shin because of Ouki and Duke and all his encounters with Houken.

Shin is not a scrub for anyone now. He can put a fight against anybody. But he is not. At all. The strongest in China now.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Shin really bs'd his way to beating Houken, that's how superior Houken is to dumpling.

And Ouki would beat Houken, dumpling is below the top 10.
Shin BS’d his way to defeating Gakuhaku Kou, winning via weapon switch rather than strength or skill. Shin legit defeated Houken through having a greater willpower and weight, Shin defeated GHK through a technicality.

Kyoukai has longer periods of speed, especially with her Improved Priestess Dance. I doubt Gakuhaku would be able to keep up with. Even while heavily exhausted and injured, she was able to maul Houken. Houken had to do to Kai what Shin just did to Gakuhaku.
Yeah not even sure how to argue against Kyoukai and Rei (now there’s two of them ffs), the only person in China who could’ve defeated them was Dumpling Sama lmao.

Here GHKH was downed in 3/4 chapter after his introduction. Not the same portrayal at all.
Surely you don’t seriously believe characters who live into the future are for that reason stronger than everyone dead?

Nah. Ouki beat Houken two times.
Yes. Like you said, that doesn’t mean Ouki was stronger than Houken. Ouki almost defeated Houken in spite of the fact that he was weaker than Houken in strength, speed, and technique. That’s the whole point of the Weight subplot lol.

But he is not. At all. The strongest in China now.
Shin? No. But like I said, he can defeat anybody right now lol.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Here is Shin really starting to giving something more in a more hyped fight

We never had a moment like that during Shin vs GHKH.

We just had Shin making serious faces while acknowledging GHKH lack of weight and views.

This is Shin during and after an hard fight :

And this is Shin after GHKH fight :

Not the same thing at all.

You're boasting about his Martial arts and Skills, yet you're saying he lost to Shin because Shin was more intelligent in their fight and won cause of his superior technicality.
Dude is strong af, I give him that and has few swift movements but that's about it. Replace Shin with KyouKai/ Rei and the fight he wouldn't have lasted 10 chapter. lol Why do you think Hara deliberately took out Rei off the cliff..??

No it doesn't. Houken had fingers from his dominant hands cut off clean and Kyoukai dealt other significant damage to him too. He was also breaking down mentally upon his realization of the path he took his whole life. Plus, Shin literally died while fighting him.

@RayanOO has already put up some solid evidences so I rest my case here.

I do appreciate your effort though. It was a nice read. :cheers:

So with that said, join me on my gluttonous quest for self-punishment as I shamelessly wank a character that only existed in the manga for about 10 chapters and will likely never be referenced again
:goyea:

Fun read, but he doesn't even come close to gaining Shin respect. That goes to show what worth Dumpling Sama has to Hara.
He had hax and tricks like Fu Tei but once you figure out trick he's weak.