Chapter Discussion About the traitor plot

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I heard, then he immediately asked for forgiveness or something? so like all Hori plots, the second its confronted in the story it gets resolved.

Really blows away tension.
Quit reading this months ago. They finally figured out who’s the traitor?
Same. The end of the War Arc was such a flop I'm not really in the mood to keep up with MHA on a week to week basis. Maybe it'll be worth binging once a year.

Who else don't give a fuck? Don Le Fishe truely couldn't care less.
Pathetic character and pathetic side-plot
:mihugh:
Urgh...true. This plot was so overhyped and then it's the most irrelevant character in whole manga.:whitepress:

If at least it was Toru Hagakure or Uraraka with an interesting reason behind their betrayal...but no. Take the greatest Loser from this class and make him the traitor. Good writing.:okay:

It's strange how all popular Shonen Mangas arrive at this point. At the end of their story,they all get rushed and end in a absolute disaster.:mihugh:
Because weekly/monthly drawing is stressful. It gets to a point where the mangaka just want to either move on with their lives or unto another project

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Hori handled it so badly. Of course he is gonna redeem the traitor thats why he makes Aoyama crying. :whitepress:
Destroying all the tension in one chapter. Thats Hori for you. :cheers:
Aoyama was only relevant once as a lighthouse. After that? Leku's cheeze friend.
Fuck this shit he should've made the invisible girl or the genius mouse the traitor but no let give it to useless crybaby Aoyama :whitepress:

Don't know chainsaw man but the Muzan Fight in Kimetsu was pretty lame in my opinion. The fight against Uppper Moon 1 was by far the best fight in the manga.
KNY at least wasn't rushed or retconned as badly as The Promised Neverland (which iirc the series at the midpoint was so violent/gruesome that WSJ forced the mangaka to make it less 'violent' or 'tragic' and it really killed the series' momentum; not to mention the terribly rushed anime adaptation too)

I highly recommend that you read Chainsaw Man though, it's an absolute joy to read in 88 chapters and has a shitton amount of potential for the anime adaptation

not to mention the terribly rushed anime adaptation too
Stop it! It still hurts to talk about this terrible bullshit of an anime. Season 1 is the only season of TPN, Isabellas Lullaby is the best song of it and Count Levis is the best antagonist.
to make it less 'violent' or 'tragic'
A big mistake. The mangaka created a Seinen manga but wanted a Shonen. He should stay with his Seinen settings,it was the reason why the world of TPN was so interesting. And Seinen mangas at the most part have better storys then Shonen. The best mangas are Seinen (Berserk,Higurashi,Umineko).

Last edited: