Speculations About Vegapunk's big announcement...

As we all know, last chapter ended with Vegapunk about to reveal "the truth of this world".
Knowing Oda, we will not get to learn what that is next chapter. Something will happen next chapter to stop the broadcast, or it will get censored to us readers just like Luffy's final dream.
I know we are in the final saga, but I know this damned author's twisted ways too good now and he wont just give it to us easily right now and will keep the big lore drops until we reach Saul in Elbaf.
What do you guys think? :quest:

I think we will learn something,because this event kinda parallels what Clover was doing in Ohara. He was about to say the name of the Ancient Kingdom and he was interrupted. So i think we will learn at least that name. Also,lets remember that Vegapunk has his own theory about what happened in the Void Century,but he doesnt have the exact truth,exactly like Rayleigh. So lets see. I think he will reveal something. And maybe he has a plan in agreement with Dragon about the message. Maybe its something that will cause people all over the world to revolt against the World Government.

Last edited:
Next chapter we will probably see the whole broadcast reactions from all One Piece factions (World Government, Marines, Underworld, Revolutionary Army, Yonko, Shichibukai) and the true riot will start.

Many parties won't be happy with Vegapunk's death, as Vegapunk used to trade weapons to pirates in exchange for money for his investigations.

And not only that but the true about the World Government/Void Century. This will cause the nuke.

So... Here we are, a lot of people will now get out from the shadows and start to play serious.

He was always right.

And the winner is... Vegapunk, from the Revolutionary Army!

Vegapunk is/will be the trigger.

EDIT: This is the "battle royale" Oda said it's gonna happen soon, an all vs all war.

As we all know, last chapter ended with Vegapunk about to reveal "the truth of this world".
Knowing Oda, we will not get to learn what that is next chapter. Something will happen next chapter to stop the broadcast, or it will get censored to us readers just like Luffy's final dream.
I know we are in the final saga, but I know this damned author's twisted ways too good now and he wont just give it to us easily right now and will keep the big lore drops until we reach Saul in Elbaf.
What do you guys think? :quest:
Nah it's a death and it was kinda anti climatic so he needs to deliver soon. Most likely the news wont be about what we think it is ie the void century but more like something about the gorsei maybe something to even help defeat saturn.

He would say about Emu sama. Truth about Gorosie. How the world is being controlled by WG. Kingdoms all over the world will doubt and question on WG. Dragon will get chance to get support and declare war on WG. Straw hats will go to elbaf where they will meets Giants and learn truth about Nikka and everything. Then shanks helps them to reach final island and after learning truth about void century they will go on Final War.

I don't think vegapunk got time to research more about void century as he was busy with inventions etc.

I think there won't be an Elbaf arc
Oda has thought of ways to get around going to THAT ISLAND (probably Elbaf), as stated in his start of the year message, so it's possible that the Giants showing up now is making up for no Elbaf.

However, Oda also wrote that he'd have a hard time stopping Luffy from going there. A lot of One Piece plot beats are written around the whims of the crew, so it's still very likely that Elbaf is next. Besides, too much has been set up throughout the story to not end up going there. It was one of the first Grandline locations mentioned early in the story, so its role in the plot has existed for a long time. We still need to get the last Poneglyph, and a bunch of stuff (Summit of High West, Loki, Ancient Giants, etc.) has been left without explanation

Oda has thought of ways to get around going to THAT ISLAND (probably Elbaf), as stated in his start of the year message, so it's possible that the Giants showing up now is making up for no Elbaf.

However, Oda also wrote that he'd have a hard time stopping Luffy from going there. A lot of One Piece plot beats are written around the whims of the crew, so it's still very likely that Elbaf is next. Besides, too much has been set up throughout the story to not end up going there. It was one of the first Grandline locations mentioned early in the story, so its role in the plot has existed for a long time. We still need to get the last Poneglyph, and a bunch of stuff (Summit of High West, Loki, Ancient Giants, etc.) has been left without explanation
No time for Elbaf. Oda time-line for One Piece to end can't handle an Elbarc arc. Lodestar much more interesting right now. It is endgame. Let's fight Teach already in the battle for the last poneglyph.