Future Events About Zeff, and sanji's potential conundrum.

Zeff was literally the main reason he went to WCI
Pekoms originally explained that it didn't necessarily have to be Zeff. Regardless of who it could have been though, even if Sanji didn't care it wasn't a situation where Capone would have come back empty handed. If Sanji told Lelo to go fuck himself they still wouldn't have actually let him go.

Hostages are handy but not any certain victory.

Pekoms originally explained that it didn't necessarily have to be Zeff. Regardless of who it could have been though, even if Sanji didn't care it wasn't a situation where Capone would have come back empty handed. If Sanji told Lelo to go fuck himself they still wouldn't have actually let him go.

Hostages are handy but not any certain victory.
what are you on about man?
hence sanji wasn't coerced into accepting the invitation by extortion?.. WTF... he just smiled at nami and said he'll return knowing that Capone can't even land a bullet in him due to his importance...

if your understanding of Zou is this bad and you call WCI out for being a trash arc then bruh i've some news for ya..

what are you on about man?
hence sanji wasn't coerced into accepting the invitation by extortion?.. WTF... he just smiled at nami and said he'll return knowing that Capone can't even land a bullet in him due to his importance...

if your understanding of Zou is this bad and you call WCI out for being a trash arc then bruh i've some news for ya..
What I'm on about is that Zeff alone isn't good leverage.

They took Caesar by force, that wouldn't change no matter what. But Sanji... if Zeff was sufficient leverage then they wouldn't have been taken at gunpoint. Capone could have mentioned hostages right off the bat. He wouldn't have warned Sanji about trying to use force on the castle. Pekoms and Neko would have stood down. But none of those things happened.

But you're arguing needlessly out of some weird fanboy pride I guess. That Sanji could have made it free without Zeff or the okama as hostages. Meanwhile no one else in the series will ever feel the need to use Zeff against him again. So my point stands.

They took Caesar by force, that wouldn't change no matter what. But Sanji... if Zeff was sufficient leverage then they wouldn't have been taken at gunpoint. Capone wouldn't have warned Sanji about trying to use force on the castle. Pekoms and Neko would have stood down. But none of those things happened.

But you're arguing needlessly out of some weird fanboy pride I guess. That Sanji could have made it free without Zeff or the okama as hostages. Meanwhile no one else in the series will ever feel the need to use Zeff against him again. So my point stands.
the amount of cringe on my visage just reading through this nonsensical, misconstrued, and asinine comprehension of THE MOST BASIC RATIONALS TO WHY WCI CAME TO BEING..

this is absolutely ridiculous man LMFAO

what the hell is this.

the amount of cringe on my visage just reading through this nonsensical, misconstrued, and asinine comprehension of THE MOST BASIC RATIONALS TO WHY WCI CAME TO BEING..

this is absolutely ridiculous man LMFAO

what the hell is this.
"Cringe on my visage." You're the type of dude who enjoys the bidet.

Anyway lemme know when you want to show some evidence from the manga that refutes what I said.

They took Caesar by force, that wouldn't change no matter what. But Sanji... if Zeff was sufficient leverage then they wouldn't have been taken at gunpoint. Capone could have mentioned hostages right off the bat. He wouldn't have warned Sanji about trying to use force on the castle. Pekoms and Neko would have stood down. But none of those things happened.

I do not agree. Caesar was no longer important to the Straw Hats at that point. Sanji only decided to enter the castle and hear what he said because Nami and Chopper were taken hostage and Sanji only decided to go with them to wci after hearing about Zeff.
It's obvious that Sanji had the ability to leave the castle after taking the crew out and I don't see how Capone could force anything with Neko there.

Even if Sanji make a big name for himself and the World Government Information Network eventually finds out about Zeff's identity and might try to use him as a bait to lure Sanji and the Strawhats in, I can't really see that. When the Strawhats reaches Laugh Tale, that's where their fame will roar throughout the world and it will be too late for the WG to do anything cuz the SHs will go after the WG next.

"Cringe on my visage." You're the type of dude who enjoys the bidet.

Anyway lemme know when you want to show some evidence from the manga that refutes what I said.
i won't be doing myself justice giving an ignoramus dismissive twit comprehension lessons..

go back to grade school and pay attention to comprehension lessons this time around.
Post automatically merged:

The only thing being connected to Zeff is that the crew will meet the one whole made Zeff quit the NW and piracy. Nothing more
don't get the point and relevance but aight

I do not agree. Caesar was no longer important to the Straw Hats at that point. Sanji only decided to enter the castle and hear what he said because Nami and Chopper were taken hostage and Sanji only decided to go with them to wci after hearing about Zeff.
It's obvious that Sanji had the ability to leave the castle after taking the crew out and I don't see how Capone could force anything with Neko there.
his whole premise is sanji was scared of Capon's castle powers bruv..

sanji's cigarette was about to burn floor alone down and if sanji went berserk inside Capone would have been down and out

Last edited:
Lol @BleakAsh in his feelings. Weak Ash. Boy lemme show you the manga and let's see what you have to say:

You prove my point: I never said anything about Caesar being important to them. I said that Caesar himself had to be captured by force... because Sanji and the others wouldn't rescue him, and vice versa. Capone had to force Caesar as a separate captive from the Straw Hats no matter what happened to Sanji because the deal with Caesar was a separate matter.

and no, Sanji wouldn't be leaving the castle. Don't be like these Sanji boys, Oda did a good job with Capone. Everyone bitches about Haki being too important but here's this dude clever enough to take a strong Haki user without having to get his hands dirty at all

figured out Sanji wouldn't out his own safety before his friends
And reassures him that he's not fucking around.

Of course Sanji never lost autonomy and could have tried to fight or leave, but aside from Capone's present threat he also had to "settle things with them" and that still has nothing to do with Baratie or okama

Lol @BleakAsh in his feelings. Weak Ash. Boy lemme show you the manga and let's see what you have to say:

You prove my point: I never said anything about Caesar being important to them. I said that Caesar himself had to be captured by force... because Sanji and the others wouldn't rescue him, and vice versa. Capone had to force Caesar as a separate captive from the Straw Hats no matter what happened to Sanji because the deal with Caesar was a separate matter.

and no, Sanji wouldn't be leaving the castle. Don't be like these Sanji boys, Oda did a good job with Capone. Everyone bitches about Haki being too important but here's this dude clever enough to take a strong Haki user without having to get his hands dirty at all

figured out Sanji wouldn't out his own safety before his friends
And reassures him that he's not fucking around.

Of course Sanji never lost autonomy and could have tried to fight or leave, but aside from Capone's present threat he also had to "settle things with them" and that still has nothing to do with Baratie or okama
I don't really see much logic in your thinking. Sanji just didn't leave the castle because he agreed to go to wci because of Zeff, at the moment Sanji took Caesar hostage and saved the rest of the crew, Capone totally lost control of the situation, we even have a scene of him scared of Neko . Sanji just has to "settle things with them" because of Zeff otherwise he would leave the castle without Capone having a chance to stop him, after all Sanji never wanted to see them again and the situation only changed because of Zeff.

I don't really see much logic in your thinking. Sanji just didn't leave the castle because he agreed to go to wci because of Zeff, at the moment Sanji took Caesar hostage and saved the rest of the crew, Capone totally lost control of the situation, we even have a scene of him scared of Neko . Sanji just has to "settle things with them" because of Zeff otherwise he would leave the castle without Capone having a chance to stop him, after all Sanji never wanted to see them again and the situation only changed because of Zeff.
Yes, Judge is so confident in Zeff as leverage when he meets Sanji that he decides to also cuff him so that he doesn't escape

Even if Sanji make a big name for himself and the World Government Information Network eventually finds out about Zeff's identity and might try to use him as a bait to lure Sanji and the Strawhats in, I can't really see that. When the Strawhats reaches Laugh Tale, that's where their fame will roar throughout the world and it will be too late for the WG to do anything cuz the SHs will go after the WG next.
idk how oda's gonna do it but its definitely a food for thought.. oda can't just bring Zeff out of nowhere just for All blue.

zeff may even die tho
Maybe he even never heard of them
definitely never been close to em but bet he heard of them

Yes, Judge is so confident in Zeff as leverage when he meets Sanji that he decides to also cuff him so that he doesn't escape
Ichiji and Niji threatened sanji of there being blood in east blue with the handcuffs on..that if he retaliated or try to sabotage their plan.. Zeff's dead and sanji gave in

the cuffs barely restrained him to the island.. the extortion was for sanji to comply with the wedding not only to lure him in
. its common sense that honestly any honest reader would pick up.. but its cringe worthy to see someone hell bent on proving "sanji was merely afraid of Capone and was saving his crew by sacrificing himself" basically shitting on the whole WCI arc before it even began.. it miserable as all hell reading your "logical" opinions.

Last edited: