Theory Above teh Yanko Level = Teh Masters of Haki !!!! = Dragon isn't a Devil fruit user!!!..

Mark my words: true Adc CoC (not the CoC coating) will be different from user to user. One user could do time manipulation, the other could cause natural disaster, another one maybe can do summonings and so on.

Every Adv CoC user will have his own version

i--------------->.

(sory for bad english)..

one of wano arc aftermaths is that yanko will no longer look like that astonishing powerfull level we use to see in one piece Manga...

after wano arc there will be a higher level then Yanko ....it's TEH MASTERS OF HAKI !!!!!...based on fact that haki >>> devil fruit ...

what do i mean by masters iof haki???? :

what i mea is...teh haki that is able to cause weather modification...conqueror haki is just part of it..

for exenple Dragon : Dragon is not a devil fruit user but rather a master and expert of haki...

with his haki Dragon could cause weather modification and summon thunderbolt to save luffy from getting executed in loguetown..(or it could be Luffy who initentionaly used that type of haki when he yelled : "..ill be teh king of pirates!!!.."..

who are teh masters and experts of Hakis for now :

Shanks ..silver reiglegh... monkey D garp..and Luffy

stronger then them :

Gold D Roger..

stronger then him :

Rock D exebek..

stronger then them all IMU SAMA !!!...

devil fruit users will stand no chance against masters of haki...but blackbeard could be an exeption becuz he has powers of 2 devil fruits..

in front of masters of haki someone like Kaido will look like weakest chichibukai level...
Kaido > Shanks

Kaido > Ray

FACTS

:brootea: