Chapter Discussion According to the narrator what will happen in egghead will be more shocking than anywhere else.

York, she said she had a back up plan since the government wants her dead and then we’re shown the BB Pirates ship.

Afterall it seems like for some BB pirates we see join, betraying the world government has been a common (shiryu and kuzan) he’ll even BB betrayed WB at the beginning of his journey.
that’s true but do you think it’ll just be york or stella too

if i understood the panel correctly, and Luffy laughing in g5 its gonna be some sort of win for the SHs so glad no Drama there.

but can be anything really, Saturn hostaged by Revs, Morgan on a newspaper saying that Luffy 1 v 100 marine ships and wg forces etc,

Nope. The Seraphim will stay in the hands of the WG, and that’s not happening if their forces get defeated. The Strawhats will have to flee which has been emphasized multiple times, so even though they won’t be outright defeated, they won’t accomplish their goal.

Vegapunk is the one most likely on the chopping block. He may be kidnapped by the BB pirates or even killed, but I don’t believe he’s leaving with the Strawhats.
It’s also very likely that some secret about the past is going to be revealed, and that’s what is adequately shocking to the entire world.
Seraphim are free

Acknowledging the progression of the story, I believe the point of this arc is to cement Luffy as an Emperor caliber threat in bounty, force, and name.

Since the backdrop plot of this arc mimics the atrocities of O'hara, the characters involved and storyline attached should reflect or parallel the occurences at O'hara.
  • Nico Oliva & Clover / Stella
  • Scholars / Vegapunks
  • Aokiji / Aokiji
  • Akainu / Kizaru
  • Cipher Pol / Saturn
  • Buster Call VA's / 100 Battle Ships
The difference here being the Strawhats

While I don't think a full fledged battle will break out, I do believe the Navy will be at a standstill and defeated like a chess move.

The players involved hopefully will be
  • Dragon - Early on we got some flashbacks of him and VP and their ties have to go back decades, they should be friends
  • Aokiji - He's not in the Navy anymore, he doesn't have to participate in another genocide
  • Emperor Luffy - Stopping Kizaru dead in his tracks and blocking from the murdering of VP
    • To get a bounty raise of 4B like a legitimate Emperor (the arc started w/ Lucci doubting Luffys emperor-ascension
    • Starkly contrast his gen of pirates defeats (Law to BB ; Kid to Shanks)
  • Grand Fleet - The incident that was mentioned at the tail end of Dressrosa and to show an Emperor has a backing of a noteworthy fleet
This should be enough for the Stella and the VPs minus York to board the ship and make a transitory getaway to the next island.

The big move to shake the world should be the defeat of an Admiral and Gorosei, the knowledge that this is an assault by the D Clan against Celestial + Navy in Monkey D. Dragon & Monkey D. Luffy, and the exposed risk Vegapunks brain technology plays with the massive Punk Records leaks.

I hope we get something substantially better tho than what is possible in the culmination of the above.

Also adding some more thoughts, every arc/saga begins with a crying character who seeks refuge in Luffy and a leader as the powerhouse. Someone starts a fight and Luffy finishes it.
- Rebecca/Law for Dressrosa - Corazon as the tragic flashback character
- Momo/Law for the Wano Saga - Oden as the tragic flashback character
- For now its Bonney/Dragon? for the Endgame Story - Kuma as the tragic flashback character

Great theory, but is very simple:

The marines are trying to kill Vegapunk. In the end of the arc, he will simply turn on his broadcast system and tell to the entire world the truth about the Void Century. And he is going to say something like Blackbeard in Marineford.

That's the most shocking thing that can happen.

Death of a gorusei might happen, I think shit might go bad they retreat and kizaru kills him on the way out to set things into motion solidifying Luffy as a bad guy to the world.

Kizaru has been starved of conflict for 2 years and he always wants to pull up.

This arc seem to be intended to show why emperor are emperor and why they shouldnt be underestimated by anyone, not even by the WG.

-We saw what happened to Captain Kidd pirates. Him allong his crew were utterly defeated by Yonko Shanks.

-The heart pirates who are fighting a much more ruthless opponent will likely receive same traitement or worst after its revealed that only Law survived.

-Cross Guild will also definitely make their move and shook the world too.

Yet what will happen in Egghead will be more shocking, this mean a confrontation to the dead is definitely happening between the upcoming fleet and the SHs for the incident to be about them.

A clash is ineviatable, and its why the Navy havent arrived yet. The moment they arrive it will be war and Oda wont have time to show us what is happening elsewhere. This explain why he is concluding the others plot firsts.

My prediction is that the marines will be completely defeated, saturne will be beaten by luffy or worst killed while weakened by shiryu who will then leave egghead with luffy to be blamed for the dead ( Idk saturne will dead but its a possibility ).

The strawhats will give a worst treatement to the navy and WG than what happened to the other yonkos crew are doing to around the world.

Remember we have yet to get that chapter.

THE STRAWHATS CREW, A CREW OF EMPEROR...... as an answer to Lucci not acceptig Luffy as emperor after seeing G5.

The chapter where Luffy and Zoro get serious will have a title like that followed by the utter destruction of the Navy.

Dragon will also appear at some point making it even more desperate for the WG and saturne to get save face by betting a small win.

Dragon was there in Ohara and this arc is closely associated with Ohara and with saturne coming its very likely they meet.

All in all, something Big will definitely happen in egghead. The strawhats will win but they might be blamed for the dead of a Gorosei like with Sabo and the kidnapping of Vegapunk.
It makes sense.Kizaru getting beaten and Saturn and Vegapunk being delivered to Dragon would be a major blow to the WG.