Character Discussion According to Vivre card, King is the head of All stars

King can midd diff both tbh. Only their dura raises the difficulty
Peak delusional. The actual facts are that Queen is an extreme difficulty fight for him and with Jack’s aid, King is the only one getting mid diff’d.

Matter of fact what is King’s counter to invisibility or viruses? A whole lotta nothing. Queen repeatedly snipes him with laser spam taking the majority in an actual fight without plot nerfing him.

He didn't report to King, lmao. He was talking to both King and Queen

Jack sees both King and Queen as his big brothers. The "authority" they have over Jack is not due to rank but due to them being his "big brothers". Jack just respects them, nothing more.

Maybe because the army that was imprisoned in Udon is currently started a war in Onigashima?

Is that why Kaido let Tobiroppo challenge King just as much as Jack?:milaugh:

He doesn't even have authority over Tobiroppo. Who's Who was disrespecting his worthless ass. King legit had to pretend Kaido summoned them in order for them to hear him out.

Meanwhile Who's Who follows Queen's orders like a good boy.
Who's Who and Queen are rivals, at no point does Queen have authority over anyone stronger than him like Who's Who.

Matter of fact what is King’s counter to invisibility or viruses?
Being nigh invincible with his flame on, flight, speed, strength, AOE the size of Onigashima, magma, etc. All of this surely helps against someone comparable to Chopper and Jack the Drag.:kobeha:

Last edited:
Peak delusional. The actual facts are that Queen is an extreme difficulty fight for him and with Jack’s aid, King is the only one getting mid diff’d.

Matter of fact what is King’s counter to invisibility or viruses? A whole lotta nothing. Queen repeatedly snipes him with laser spam taking the majority in an actual fight without plot nerfing him.
The bullets won't even pierce him so no idea how he is getting the virus + King can raise his temp also. Has any character been hit with queen's laser? I can't remember anyone. Even chopper managed to dodge one. His invisibility becomes useless once he starts to move or shoot laser.

The best thing is if queen manages to use snake coil move. I am BP fan but queen was a fucking disappointment

The bullets won't even pierce him so no idea how he is getting the virus + King can raise his temp also. Has any character been hit with queen's laser? I can't remember anyone. Even chopper managed to dodge one. His invisibility becomes useless once he starts to move or shoot laser.

The best thing is if queen manages to use snake coil move. I am BP fan but queen was a fucking disappointment
That’s made up, when was he said to be bullet proof lmao? I doubt his trash haki could stop it either not to mention he prefers to tank attacks. Raising his temperature may work against the Ice Oni but don’t forget he has more like the one that almost killed Luffy in Udon.

And I can’t remember King’s Magma Dragon hitting anyone but stargazed fodder, your point? Sanji was struggling and he’s way more agile than King. No his invisibility does not, King has trash CoO

That’s made up, when was he said to be bullet proof lmao? I doubt his trash haki could stop it either not to mention he prefers to tank attacks. Raising his temperature may work against the Ice Oni but don’t forget he has more like the one that almost killed Luffy in Udon.

And I can’t remember King’s Magma Dragon hitting anyone but stargazed fodder, your point? Sanji was struggling and he’s way more agile than King. No his invisibility does not, King has trash CoO
So queen's bullets have more piercing ability than zoro's adv coa attacks? Lmfao. Stop clowning. Also L drake and zoro easily dodged queen's bullets where king has far better mobility. Also never used them on sanji.

Lol King only attacked zoro who barely dodged one time. You telling me queen will dodge it? When has queen dodged anything? Zoro , sanji , chopper , marco all of them have dodged queen's laser

Either you are trolling or you suck at comprehension lol

So queen's bullets have more piercing ability than zoro's adv coa attacks? Lmfao. Stop clowning. Also L drake and zoro easily dodged queen's bullets where king has far better mobility. Also never used them on sanji.

Lol King only attacked zoro who barely dodged one time. You telling me queen will dodge it? When has queen dodged anything? Zoro , sanji , chopper , marco all of them have dodged queen's laser

Either you are trolling or you suck at comprehension lol
You’re moronic in arguments ngl. Show me statements or feats that King is bullet proof. Trying to pretend he has passive haki armor like Kaido and Big Mom lmfaoooo? Your basis is because he was never shown hurt by bullets, just far stronger attacks he must be bullet proof? Argument is so dumb im confused
:sus:

King has always been shown being stabbed and damaged even from Marco’s knee, the bullets pierce his body fine.

Double confirmed you can’t debate is when you act like we weren’t talking about lasers when I brought up Sanji and now you wanna act like bullets are faster than lasers because you know Queen can tag King with em

King only uses Magma Dragon on his last legs or while super pissed, by the time he starts using his trump card Queen will already he in control of the fight and using his. No counter to invisibility or laser spam LOL

You’re moronic in arguments ngl. Show me statements or feats that King is bullet proof. Trying to pretend he has passive haki armor like Kaido and Big Mom lmfaoooo? Your basis is because he was never shown hurt by bullets, just far stronger attacks he must be bullet proof? Argument is so dumb im confused
:sus:

King has always been shown being stabbed and damaged even from Marco’s knee, the bullets pierce his body fine.

Double confirmed you can’t debate is when you act like we weren’t talking about lasers when I brought up Sanji and now you wanna act like bullets are faster than lasers because you know Queen can tag King with em

King only uses Magma Dragon on his last legs or while super pissed, by the time he starts using his trump card Queen will already he in control of the fight and using his. No counter to invisibility or laser spam LOL
You are 5 year old it seems :suresure:

Can anyone imagine King going all out inside of Onigashima and only destroying a couple of paper doors? :myman:
Hmm... this could happen if, 20 years ago, Kaido would go out on a journey, take Queen with him and leave King to babysit the children (Yamato, Jack, Ulti and Page One).
That would surely piss him off, he'd roam the empty corridors with Barizodon, destroying a couple of paper doors, but the children would still follow him so he'd collect himself and turn this into playing with them and training them.

G

Gorosei Informer

I am no man.
I am a woman in love, with the most handsome, interesting character Oda has created.
And I have patience. In a few years all characters will converge for the final war and King will be there. Oda will not let him die without fulfilling his Joy Boy dream.

:catlewd::catpole::catblush::catsure:

Tbh, I remember Usopp saying how he would spill secrets about the raid plan or something if he was captured?
I thought either King the "torture loving freak" would capture him and try to interrogate and thus torture him, probably scorching him with his Lunarian flames and maybe scarring him or he'd get tortured by the sibling duo Page One and Ulti.

Huge wasted opportunity especially as we could have not only seen more depth to King potentially as he contends with Usopps cowardice and yet loyalty to his own captain, but also Usopp standing up to and refusing to to yield to a Yonkosright hand and showing actual bravery.
Maybe Usopp would purpose give false info and thus trick/outsmart the Beast Pirates and thus make himself not only heroic/brave/loyal but giving him a hype, genius moment and thus a MUCH needed W since Dressrosa.

I actually joked about and kinda hoped for Sogeking to return vs Dino King lol. Maybe Usopp could have assisted vs King, helping to restrain King with his plants briefly but King just burns them and thus Usopp has to use fireproof ones?
Or maybe somehow Usopps awakened Observation could come into play here too somehow?

To get back on topic though, its disgusting how King was wasted but since he wasn't Luffys opponent, Oda didnt flesh him out more and thus give him more wank sadly.

Oda setup such interesting lore with the Lunarian reveal, the last living one, the sole survivor and King having am amazing design especially post face reveal too ( pH no he's hot, literally too!)

King fascinates me amd it frustrates me how Oda squandered him. Like Mr 1/Daz Bones, he's a fantastic foil to Zoro with his stoicism and sheer honourable loyalty yo his captain too.

King even has similar uniform to Impel Down staff and thus Shiryu but Oda went nowhere with that as usual, sigh. Him being a torture loving freak according to Queen could have alluded to him instead potentially being brutally tortured by Shiryu back in the day but growing to "love it" as it made him stronger /more resilient especially mentally? So he's kinda grateful to Shiryu ironically and potentially?

I know that's all headcanon but this series is literally about the importance of having dreams and chasing them, never giving up on them etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

:catlewd::catpole::catblush::catsure:

Tbh, I remember Usopp saying how he would spill secrets about the raid plan or something if he was captured?
I thought either King the "torture loving freak" would capture him and try to interrogate and thus torture him, probably scorching him with his Lunarian flames and maybe scarring him or he'd get tortured by the sibling duo Page One and Ulti.

Huge wasted opportunity especially as we could have not only seen more depth to King potentially as he contends with Usopps cowardice and yet loyalty to his own captain, but also Usopp standing up to and refusing to to yield to a Yonkosright hand and showing actual bravery.
Maybe Usopp would purpose give false info and thus trick/outsmart the Beast Pirates and thus make himself not only heroic/brave/loyal but giving him a hype, genius moment and thus a MUCH needed W since Dressrosa.

I actually joked about and kinda hoped for Sogeking to return vs Dino King lol. Maybe Usopp could have assisted vs King, helping to restrain King with his plants briefly but King just burns them and thus Usopp has to use fireproof ones?
Or maybe somehow Usopps awakened Observation could come into play here too somehow?

To get back on topic though, its disgusting how King was wasted but since he wasn't Luffys opponent, Oda didnt flesh him out more and thus give him more wank sadly.

Oda setup such interesting lore with the Lunarian reveal, the last living one, the sole survivor and King having am amazing design especially post face reveal too ( pH no he's hot, literally too!)

King fascinates me amd it frustrates me how Oda squandered him. Like Mr 1/Daz Bones, he's a fantastic foil to Zoro with his stoicism and sheer honourable loyalty yo his captain too.

King even has similar uniform to Impel Down staff and thus Shiryu but Oda went nowhere with that as usual, sigh. Him being a torture loving freak according to Queen could have alluded to him instead potentially being brutally tortured by Shiryu back in the day but growing to "love it" as it made him stronger /more resilient especially mentally? So he's kinda grateful to Shiryu ironically and potentially?

I know that's all headcanon but this series is literally about the importance of having dreams and chasing them, never giving up on them etc.
Thanks for the song, that's where I quoted from.

I truly believe Oda kept King so mysterious because he plans to tell us his full story later on. His people came from the Red Line before Marie Geoise existed. I can totally see him fighting the celestial dragons to reclaim his homeland.
It's easy to claim Oda is a bad writer because he left some loose ends, but you can never know what he plans until the end of the story. He might have left them on purpose for now.

The thing with King's Jacket looking similar to Shiryu can have a very simple answer: They both bought it from the same leather jackets manufacturer, much like many characters wore clothes from Pappag's store.

G

Gorosei Informer

Thanks for the song, that's where I quoted from.

I truly believe Oda kept King so mysterious because he plans to tell us his full story later on. His people came from the Red Line before Marie Geoise existed. I can totally see him fighting the celestial dragons to reclaim his homeland.
It's easy to claim Oda is a bad writer because he left some loose ends, but you can never know what he plans until the end of the story. He might have left them on purpose for now.

The thing with King's Jacket looking similar to Shiryu can have a very simple answer: They both bought it from the same leather jackets manufacturer, much like many characters wore clothes from Pappag's store.
Oh wow, so it was a deliberate reference to the song? Even better haha!

:cheers:

Yeah that makes sense, since his lineage does tie into the Red Line, Celestial Dragons and potentially Void Century stuff too? Although if he is a sole survivor, that means his people were wiped out not that long ago either? Within his lifetime?

Yeah thats the problem too, we don't know whether something is being saved for later and thus Oda is keeping us in the dark purposely due to that or if it's a dropped or forgotten plotline depending. I would love to see him get his land back and witness the return of Joyboy, I do see Oda absolutely turning King into an anti-hero character and bringing him back, as he does with a lot of his characters. He could have killed King off and yet he didn't, even bringing him back vs Green Bull momentarily ofc.

Damn, thats such a logical, straightfoward and thus obvious in hindsight answer lol. I always try to look deeply into things, overanalyse them and try to find foreshadowing and patterns, usually in vain and such but as typical with Oda and a lot of things, the simplest, most obvious answer tends to be the most likely or even the actual answer.
That makes a lot more sense unfortunately, I had hoped for a far deeper, more intentional reasoning for the similar uniforms but your answer makes way more sense and is far more likely to be the circumstance, damn lol.
Wishful thinking is a curse at times.

kingufy:peperain:

I'm sure Oda enjoys Queen too much as a character to not make him return, especially with his MADs connection and thus Vegapunk, which is especially relevant now and more so than it ever will be and thus I feel King will return too because Oda couldn't have just given us that important lore reveal for no good reason and especially given us so little and just moved on too.

Like with what happened with Zoro's lineage and such or more so what didn't happen to be more accurate, maybe Oda had intended for Wano to be longer and to flesh these things out but was forced to rush Wano's ending or he intends to reveal it later on instead when he is ready and its more relevant?

King getting vengeance on the Celestials and WG and thus getting his own justice and avenging his people would be far too perfect, for his own sake too, I really hope he's not actually the last one of his race and there is at least one more Lunarian out there somehow, maybe even a female one (who isn't related to him ofc) to help him continue the race (getting some deja vu with Sasuke and the Uchihas now lmao) but if nothing else, King getting to see the return of Joyboy and the WG facing the ultimate karmic backlash and long awaited comeuppance would definitely be sweet for him!

:pepehawk::kata::pepebusi::steef:

Copium. King and queen are either equal or extremely close in strength. Non existent seastone handcuffs and whatever people are making up about king dosen't change king and queens similar potrayal.

Copium. King and queen are either equal or extremely close in strength. Non existent seastone handcuffs and whatever people are making up about king dosen't change king and queens similar potrayal.
Blame the author for canonically portraying and making King superior to Queen.
Post automatically merged:

And Vivre cards are confirmed by Oda before publishing so keep crying beetch.

Blame the author for canonically portraying and making King superior to Queen.
Why would I blame anyone when it's not happening? Notice how no one makes "katakuri is actually the strongest threads" because Oda explicitly mentioned he was the strongest and he was never potrayed similarly with anyone other sweet commander. If Oda wanted to potray King as stronger or much stronger it would be obvious like it is with Katakuri.

Why would I blame anyone when it's not happening? Notice how no one makes "katakuri is actually the strongest threads" because Oda explicitly mentioned he was the strongest and he was never potrayed similarly with anyone other sweet commander. If Oda wanted to potray King as stronger or much stronger it would be obvious like it is with Katakuri.
Katakuri was the center of WCI, he was the main antagonist of that arc where the protagonist took him down.
Over here King got overshadowed by Kaido and BM and what are you even babbling about? in the vivre card, it's stated he's the strongest of all the All-stars.