Theory Ace has a Kid

This just feels like someone asserting their viewpoint as if fact
alot of this can sumed up with you not understanding the scenes your citing or just huge leaps in logic

-Ace parallels roger therefore roger has a grandson
just cause the scenes have parallel does not mean the context is the exact same, this is basic logic that someone who wouldt even have to watch the anime could figure out

it's like suggesting cause orochimaru and danzo had a similar dynamic with their rivals as kakashi and sasuke did that someone the context for those relationships are the same

-Whitey bay didt fight at marineford cause she's pregnant

Again using a naruto example to show how this is wrong cause that's my franchise of interest
but this is like the people who say sasori beat the third kazekage due to outright power when saying he poisoned him would be a equally if not more valid interpretation

if you dont get where im going, Im saying assuming that set interpretation when others can be as valid or more valid is kinda dishonest, I mean for all we know she could of literally had some disease or whatever

- Manga placements

I just think your looking to into things at this point
Alot of manga dont pay attention to the little details

Not saying, it's impossible for him to have a kid but your reasons here are beyond unfounded like you bring up, it's wrong to judge kids on the sins of their parents in a story about inherited will as a major theme

Well it looks like that 30 years ago, Whitey bay was not an apprentice. She must have been at least 16? Maybe more? That means that 2 years ago she was at least 44 years old.
Now tell me, what young 20 year old man in his right mind would even be interested in a woman more than twice his age?

Ace had spent time with two girls in the manga: Moda and Yamato. He spent at least one night alone with each of them.
Also in Ace's Novel A he seemed to have a relationship with the Marine Isuka.
Any of those three is better in my opinion to carry Ace's child than this old minor character who is at the end of her years of fertility.
Aight so you said that you have a 20 yr old son, so i'm gonna be as nice and polite as possible. since it isn't like you a teen or early 20s.

If you actually read the theory properly, i said she wasn't an apprentice on WBs SHIP, never once did i say she was an apprentice on WBs ship. I said she was an apprentice on Rocks ship prior to joining the wb pirates. Listen no offence but i doubt you are looking as young as whitey bay, she looks like she 20 and has the body of a 20 yr old. And do you read one piece

Luffy and boa like 13 years apart, it doesn't matter. As long as the 2 characters are adults. And you are bringing up moda and yamato. Ace met these characters 1 time, let that soak in 1 time, the bond is not that strong.

Just because you are the end of your years in fertility stop applying that to a fictional manga. Big mom was pumping out kids at 50+ she has a 6 yr old daughter, meaning even 60+.
Stop using your own circumstances to determine what is realitstic for the manga. Oda has set precedents for the story, and these say that

- Female being significantly older than male hardly matters as long as they both adults
- Oda just dishes out ages, alot of these characters look way younger than their ages, like bay who looks 19 -23
Post automatically merged:

This just feels like someone asserting their viewpoint as if fact
alot of this can sumed up with you not understanding the scenes your citing or just huge leaps in logic

-Ace parallels roger therefore roger has a grandson
just cause the scenes have parallel does not mean the context is the exact same, this is basic logic that someone who wouldt even have to watch the anime could figure out

it's like suggesting cause orochimaru and danzo had a similar dynamic with their rivals as kakashi and sasuke did that someone the context for those relationships are the same

-Whitey bay didt fight at marineford cause she's pregnant

Again using a naruto example to show how this is wrong cause that's my franchise of interest
but this is like the people who say sasori beat the third kazekage due to outright power when saying he poisoned him would be a equally if not more valid interpretation

if you dont get where im going, Im saying assuming that set interpretation when others can be as valid or more valid is kinda dishonest, I mean for all we know she could of literally had some disease or whatever

- Manga placements

I just think your looking to into things at this point
Alot of manga dont pay attention to the little details

Not saying, it's impossible for him to have a kid but your reasons here are beyond unfounded like you bring up, it's wrong to judge kids on the sins of their parents in a story about inherited will as a major theme
So let me as nice and respectful as possible. But about 90% of your comment is bullshit.

Heres why:
1. The way you surmise my argument is foolish, the parallels act as reinforcement for the idea, they were not the foundation of the theory. You talk about using logic, yet your entire comment lacks anly cohesive structure.

Your analogies from naruto, instead of making your point clearer just make you look a bit daft no offence, all it tells me is that you have a deep love for naruto. Bringing up examples that people won't understand also makes your comment looks stupid, as not everyone watches naruto heavily like you.
The context of your analogies also make this comment even more ridiculous as they bare no similarity to the theories points. To me it just looks like you are using this an excuse to bait someone into a conversation about naruto.

The reason you are aware of the inherited will theme is because of rogers dialogue, the reason i bring up "sins of a father" is through rogers dialogue, so no this is a factual theme of the story.

Like look here

I say whitey bay was not fighting because she was pregnant. And you bring up sasori vs the 3rd raikage as your point of reference, this is beyond stupid bro.

Now listen, i highlighted how oda showed every other captain and commander engage in combat. Her not engaging in combat may not be due to pregnancy, but it was very intentional move by oda

- Single woman in this entire crew
- Single prominent pirate in this entire battle that didn't engage in combat

This is an extremely intentional by oda. And since she is both the ONLY member than didn't fight and she is the ONLY WOMAN. Her being unable to fight is tied to her FEMALE physiology.

A unique aspect of the female physiology is the womb, pregnant woman can't engage in combat, this is for the safety of their children and the fatigue they experience from pregnancy

He probably had a son with the milker under Dr. Blackbeard’s supervision but then Lulusia was nuked.
Aight so you think he had a child with a random milk girl he met one time who doesn't matter in anyway and had their name revealed in an sbs

And i think he had a child with a female who he would have interacted with several times on wbs ship almost every other day. A character whose epithet is diametrically opposed to ace own epithet. Fire fist and Ice witch

This character Whose epithet literally highlights their cold/ice heart. Ace who is the literal embodiment of fire who removed all the ice in the drum kingdom with his mere presence.
And through being the personifications of flames melts a heart of ice.
Melting a heart of ice a EUPHEMISM for the formation of LOVE, love which leads to children

A character who i also said potentially is the character who gave ace his most iconic possesion his hat. A character who i said would potentially be the daughter of rocks being his apprentice.

Rocks and Roger who are the ULTIMATE RIVALS
And their son and daughter creating a child who would bare similarities to rocks and roger in personality/characterisation

Not saying he has or hasn't but it's weird for WG to assume Ace was virgin after they went apeshet looking for Roger's babies xd

Last edited: