Chapter Discussion Ace Manga - Chapter 1 (Discussion)

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
I swear this one chapter tops the whole WCI island but Im angry they skipped everything till the new world
The fight against Draw and Ace gaining haki lol that alone could reach millions of sales if they would publish it monthly like Sinbad no bouken

I have always wondered if Ace went to Wano before or after joining the WB pirates.

Blackbeard being so chill really makes me uncomfortable. I have a theory that Teach was abandoned by his father who went on to form the most fearsome pirate crew called Rocks. He resented his father for leaving him alone but admired his strength and reputation. He hid his name and kept a low profile because of Rock D Xebec.

In a twist of fate, the Yami fruit belonged to his father and BB's fruit will to become and surpass his father completely possessed him.

If they skip the Isuka parts I'm no longer interested. I understand that books can't be 1-1 translated to manga, but that part is literally screaming for a manga adaptation. What else are you going to adapt? Dialogue? I already have the novel. I have mixed feelings. Hopefully Tori's going to adapt this since they love fight scenes so much

B

Ballel

If the Ace novel&manga are popular enaugh they could put the anime on break for a while and adapt Ace's story as a special.
If they skip the Isuka parts I'm no longer interested. I understand that books can't be 1-1 translated to manga, but that part is literally screaming for a manga adaptation. What else are you going to adapt? Dialogue? I already have the novel. I have mixed feelings. Hopefully Tori's going to adapt this since they love fight scenes so much