Current Events Ace's role in Wano

Ace's role in Wano

• It's over

• There will be more of it

Results are only viewable after voting.
Has Oda really brought back Ace to the story out of nowhere, without any foreshadowing, just to have such an insignificant role as to deepen the bond between luffy and tama? i always believe there will be something more of it... it's just not oda's style to bring back dead characters without any solid purpose, and besides, it's the very first arc that is related with time-travel thing, so at this point, anything could happen right? what do u guys think?

I think it will have more significance as well in the future. We're "only" in Act Three, so there's still lots to come. Even if it's just about Luffy saving Wano and Tama appreciating it and maybe that he's explaining to her in the future that Ace was his brother and that he saw the death first hand. I wonder anyway what role Tama will be playing in this, because that can't be over yet, right?

Not sure what do you mean? A chance he is brought back to life?
Ace is dead, get over it.
wha? thats not even the frickin point of this thread man, i was just wondering why would oda gave some flashback about insignificant role of ace being friend of o'tama, will there be something more of that story in the future?

as long as i love ace, i never even had the slighest hope for he to be alive again, idk about some dude that made theory about law and mario reviving ace

wha? thats not even the frickin point of this thread man, i was just wondering why would oda gave some flashback about insignificant role of ace being friend of o'tama, will there be something more of that story in the future?

as long as i love ace, i never even had the slighest hope for he to be alive again, idk about some dude that made theory about law and mario reviving ace
i thought you were trying to get at that with the time travel talk, MB.

I dont think there will be anything more to it though, we prolly have seen most of tamas interactions with ace

It is acceptable, more or less, for Oda to bring back supposed minor dead characters but he will not bring back Ace, that would be some major mistake by Oda so he will not make it unless he want to take Naruto's route.

So most likely he will have some flashback panel time or at best he left something in Wano.
yes that would be much more something to me, fuck naruto's route
Post automatically merged:

i thought you were trying to get at that with the time travel talk, MB.

I dont think there will be anything more to it though, we prolly have seen most of tamas interactions with ace
right, if thats really the case, i personally didn't like it tho, that showed just how much oda missed ace to give him some random flashback out of nowhere without any foreshadowing, but thats all just my opinion

I don't think there's hope personally

That would also ruin those legendary MF moments not to mention
right, i think i'm really dropping the manga if that happen, oda should knows that it's bullshit too
Post automatically merged:

Meh, we did know that ace was in wano before and learned how to make these hats, one of which he gifted to oars jr.
yeah that, and to deepen the bond between luffy and tama using ace? lmao truly disappointed