Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Ajax mid diff

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ajax low diff

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
C

critical mindset

Ajax looked like the more impressive one here. Hector was a good match up for Achilles but Ajax kicked him around good. Feats for Ajax, but Achilles has the portrayal

vs

How far could Ajax push Achilles, or vice versa?

Last edited by a moderator:
Low diff. Achilles is too agile, too fast. We saw how he dealt with boagrius who is as big as ajax.
Achilles has insane cardio too, dude fought an incredible amount of soldiers on the beach and didn't even sweat or needed to catch his breath.
He did the same with hector who was breathing hard after a few minutes while achilles was still dancing around.
He was OP in the movie.

Either low-mid diff for Achilles, Hector was able to kill Ajax and he even push Achilles to mid-high diff(lower end).
Achilles had everything,speed,agile,power and fightskill who make him so op.
Against Hector he wasn´t even exhausted while dancing around, in compare Hector was exhausted. Same with the Beach scene where he kill multiple soldiers without much problems and still was fresh. Proof his stamina/endurance was also very good.

C

critical mindset

Hector only won bc of luck and using the environment to his advantage while never outskilling Ajax in any way who fought him in a clean fight and I think expected as much. Low diff is too generous for Achilles imo. The guy outspeeded Boagurious who was just a physical brute who chagred him foolishly
, but Ajax was more skilled and had Hector beat in every close up physical confrontation. Needless to say Achilles would not be immortal in this scenario (I think maybe some special attention was given to the scene where Hector hit Achilles shin).

C

critical mindset

Achilles was the finest warrior of that gen. I would give him the edge over any of the other dudes.
The likes of Odysseus though are likely better generals in terms of leading men and battle tactics.

PS: The TV series is much better than the movie.
I’ve seen the three first episodes and I’ll continue watching it
Achilles low diffs. He is the son of Apollo himself and blessed by the river Styx.
Ajax had easier time vs Hector and only lost due to cheating from Hector :goyea:

While the area around him was packed and huddled with spear clashes, Ajax was so chad he had broken off a huge section open area right in the middle of the battle. Ajax takes this shit :steef:

Low diff. Achilles is too agile, too fast. We saw how he dealt with boagrius who is as big as ajax.
Achilles has insane cardio too, dude fought an incredible amount of soldiers on the beach and didn't even sweat or needed to catch his breath.
He did the same with hector who was breathing hard after a few minutes while achilles was still dancing around.
He was OP in the movie.
In the Iliad is broken.