Powers & Abilities ACoC Users in Each Gen

Yeah, seems weird. This is a gen that is supposed to surpass previous ones but they are severely lacking in this department.
Majority of them are still extremely young and decades away from reaching prime. But they're still progressing faster relative to the previous generations. We'll have a more clear picture post-Final War I think, right now is way too early to judge.

Posting in the other thread this thought came to me that there are very few ACoC users in the current gen and by looking at each gen it seems very weird. I am including some characters who I think have a very high chance of being ACoC users.

Old Gen
Roger
WB
Ray
BM
Rocks (very likely)
Garp
Sengoku (very likely)

Mid Gen
Kaido (idk where to put him)
Oden (same due to age)
Shanks
Mihawk (very likely)
Dragon (very likely)

Current Gen
Luffy
Zoro
Yamato

Gorosei are idk maybe ancient gen. Akainu and Fuji have a high chance of being ACoC users (I think Fuji is more likely because Aokiji didnt show it vs Garp). Sabo has that Flame Emperor (maybe he gets ACoC) and Kid will probably develop it later. I also think Momo will also have ACoC (he will surpass Oden and Kaido imo).
Mihawk doesn't even have CoC yet but somehow you think he has adcoc

What about other top tiers you didn't mention?

Wait Zoro has CoC? :milaugh:(For me zoro has CoC, but Oda and editors don't think so...)

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
If he has CoC then there’s no way that he won’t have acoc. You can’t have one and not the other at that level, doesn’t make sense at all.
That'd be the case if he doesn't have a fruit that's about as OP as CoC coating. While I don't deny it's possibility, he's not likely to have it unless he hasn't awakened his fruit. A combination of Kuzan's physical stats, devil's fruit with awakening, advCoA, and CoC coating must result in a being stronger than even Kaido.

That'd be the case if he doesn't have a fruit that's about as OP as CoC coating. While I don't deny it's possibility, he's not likely to have it unless he hasn't awakened his fruit. A combination of Kuzan's physical stats, devil's fruit with awakening, advCoA, and CoC coating must result in a being stronger than even Kaido.
Then he might not have awakening if Oda gives him acoc. Anyways, not having acoc doesn’t make sense because it’s just a matter of knowing how to flow your CoC like armament. The hardest part about unlocking acoc is actually having the X chromosomes that gives you CoC in the first place. If an admiral like Kuzan already has CoC then he should figure out how to coat it if someone like Yamato can, don’t you think? He’s also exposed and trained by acoc user Garp of all people.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Then he might not have awakening if Oda gives him acoc. Anyways, not having acoc doesn’t make sense because it’s just a matter of knowing how to flow your CoC like armament. The hardest part about unlocking acoc is actually having the X chromosomes that gives you CoC in the first place. If an admiral like Kuzan already has CoC then he should figure out how to coat it if someone like Yamato can, don’t you think? He’s also exposed and trained by acoc user Garp of all people.
I don't think it's that easy. Otherwise at least Katakuri would've managed to learn it. Learning Haki isn't just a matter of knowledge but also a matter of affinity and talent.

I don't think it's that easy. Otherwise at least Katakuri would've managed to learn it. Learning Haki isn't just a matter of knowledge but also a matter of affinity and talent.
We’re talking about Kuzan here, I don’t think he lacks any talent whatsoever. Acoc is also just a skill as we’ve seen with Luffy, he easily figured it out after an epiphany. Hell, Zoro can do it by just going all-out with his haki. It gets easier when you’re already a very skilled coa user. Internal destruction seems harder to do tbh as only Rayleigh and Luffy are confirmed users.

Affinity as a requirement seems more applicable to df awakening based on Kaido’s statement.

that's just headcanon
That Is literally what Kaido said.
Post automatically merged:

Unfortunately Oda Is not that logical/linear.

In the same way he apparently gave WB the same haki and the same Blade as Roger, but WB has the most powerful paramecia too, and so he should be >> Roger. Even thogh we know he isn't.

Last edited:
F

Foul Legacy

Admirals already have AdCoA and AdCoO.

Just talk about AdCoC.
One or two admirals will be having awakening sooner or later.
So stop arguing on all the ad haki and awakening.
Just stick to AdCoC , they are very unlikely to have it.

Just stick to AdCoC , they are very unlikely to have it.
Depends.

Akainu, Aokiji and Fujitora are very likely to have It, imho. And Aokiji kind of already showed It, I think.

Kizaru as of now didn't and Is more probable he doesn't have it, but we have barely seen named moves from him. We know that Oda Is more than able to do that: BM, Luffy himself in EH.

F

Foul Legacy

Depends.

Akainu, Aokiji and Fujitora are very likely to have It, imho. And Aokiji kind of already showed It, I think.

Kizaru as of now didn't and Is more probable he doesn't have it, but we have barely seen named moves from him. We know that Oda Is more than able to do that: BM, Luffy himself in EH.
I personally don't think so. CoC might be a possiblity now AdCoC.
Logia are OP on base itself.
You think luffy can deal with Any of admiral at base? Naah lol.

Swords + AdCoC > Logia + Awakening ~> AdCoC + Awakening (Depending upon the fruit)

Fujitora has fruit to cover up for not having AdCoC.

I personally don't think so. CoC might be a possiblity now AdCoC.
Logia are OP on base itself.
You think luffy can deal with Any of admiral at base? Naah lol.

Swords + AdCoC > Logia + Awakening ~> AdCoC + Awakening (Depending upon the fruit)

Fujitora has fruit to cover up for not having AdCoC.
I can understand the logic, but there are also levels of AdvCoC. I mean, Yamato's was not Kaido's, that was not Shanks' that Isn't (probably) Roger or Garp's.
AdvCoC won't be, probably, their main focus overall.

But regarding Fujitora for example, I pick him because he Is the hot topic, I struggle to imagine he Is literally the only Saijo users without CoC and AdvCoC in all the manga. As of now all had It, and just him doesn't? One out of 5? Maybe even 7 because tbh Ray and Shanks almost certainly have Saijos too.
Idk, but It would be strange.