Speculations Act 3 of Wano might actually end soon.

Do you think Act 3 is about to end soon?

• Total voters
It's happening. I don't believe Oda created a system to show us different parts of the world just to use it only twice.
I think Oda knew Wano was going to be very long so he had to come up with something to give readers small breaks and also show what some of the other players in the world are doing.

Though I do think an awakened Kaido will strengthened the flame clouds and push onigashima to the flower capitol, where momo would be force to hold it over
Yeah, probably something like that, Oda has been keeping the citzens of the capital unaware of the battle for this Momo moment, and pehaps to also make them ser Luffy beating Kaido.

Wonder what Momo will do with Onigashima after the battle, seem like Zunesha plot is connecting with it

Last edited:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Think the whole arc is ending soon.

The only enemies left in Onigashima are CP0, Orochi and Kaido.

-CP0 most likely will just leave after the Emperors defeat as they are final war material
-Orochi killed by Hiyori/Denjiro soon
-Them Kaido will go full power against Luffy, and for that he will stop using the flame coulds, and that will make Momo plot of holding Onigashima develop
Finally someone who agrees the CP0 will be likely defeated in the final war.

I hope Momo will finally be the man to kill Orochi, he even declared his intentions once in particular. :myman: