Speculations Acts in Wano

It's on the 2nd Act right now correct? I'd guess at least 4, 5 if the aftermath is an act of tis own. The Arc on the whole will run into at least 2021, asusming it's not rushed too much. The 5 years to ending thing isn't necessarilly concrete anyway, as Oda said in 2014 he wanted to end it in 10 years, but then said 10 years again in 2016.

Most likely 5 as the japanese plays. Anyway, now that I think about it, this means we are not even close to the half aka act 2 will most likely conclude with the onigashima raid, probably the start, not the end, they will maybe show also the reactions ofbthe world to the Kaido BM allaiance and show a lot of people coming to Wano (we will probably finally see green bull at least) act 3 has to close with the end of the raid and the start of the real war with the landing of the big shots on Wano which will wage for the last 1-2 acts.

I

Inspector_Mu

Act 1 was 15 or so chapters
Act 2 is 29 chapters so far, will be 35 total I bet
Act 3 will be around 30
Act 4 will be around 30
Act 5 will be around 12

Wano : around 120 chapters as a whole

I think Act 3 will start at the beginning of the Fire Festival and end when that ends. After the SHs lose Act 4 will be a short training segment and the start of the fights. Act 5 will be the final fights and the ending.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
It will be 5. That is what the typical Kabuki play format follows. We're approaching the point where the 3rd act would normally begin, with tragedy striking. It's looking more and more likely that the planned raid will fail spectacularly. From the heroes' perspective, everything is going according to plan, but we the readers know the level of threat they will be met by. and how grossly unprepared they are.

I think Kaido and Big Mom will be ended around chapter 1050 or 1060 , so until then there will be 140 - 150 chapters for Wano

After that there will still be GCF ( Great Cleansing Fleet ) from 5 Elders though

2 Admirals ( Kizaru and Fujitora ) , and possibly Vegapunk's Weapon if Oda doesn't plan to use it on Shichibukai , will be presented as the main threats