Powers & Abilities AdCoC Lightning is Red, KoH Lightning is Black..

How can they be Red, 2 times Oda has shown them Black.. What the hell..

If the Clash between Kaido and Luffy is Black Lightning AdCoC like KoH then it is what it is.. Though it's inconceivable in my mind..
Oda has already shown what's what, Roger and Whitebeard's AdCoC clash is Red!.. Come on..
14 pages and you still haven't provided a single scene where a character has told us or explained to us ACoC is red.

Here's another example proving you wrong.

They produce red lightning, the same color you claim is ACoC, and none of them have CoC/ACoC. This is why I continue to say the color is just for visual effect.

How can they be Red, 2 times Oda has shown them Black.. What the hell..

If the Clash between Kaido and Luffy is Black Lightning AdCoC like KoH then it is what it is.. Though it's inconceivable in my mind..
Oda has already shown what's what, Roger and Whitebeard's AdCoC clash is Red!.. Come on..
I know it can't be in your mind, but imagine for a moment that Zoro's trails would be red in the color manga. So what? Will you admit the obvious? :choppawhat:

Cause you went back in your troll mode..

Why Luffy's AdCoC was not colorized on a Volume cover or color spread?..

Because AdCoC is not a mode.. KoH and Ifrit Jambe are.. Boom!.. KoH is CoA..
Trolling mode? LMAO i was seriously asking you there

"Whitebeard here is already falling from the sky on top of rogers just like Zoro here is falling onto King. In both panels the leakage from the swords are thick then the further it goes away the smaller the trail becomes. "

14 pages and you still haven't provided a single scene where a character has told us or explained to us ACoC is red.

They produce red lightning, the same color you claim is ACoC, and none of them have CoC/ACoC. This is why I continue to say the color is just for visual effect.
Is CoA hardening just for visual effect?..

Scabbards attacking Kaido is not pure Red lightning though..

I know it can't be in your mind, but imagine for a moment that Zoro's trails would be red in the color manga. So what? Will you admit the obvious? :choppawhat:
How many times it needs to be proven.. I will accept the colors that are shown..

Oh and i forgot that some say Kaido's AdCoC trails will be purple due to Thunder Bagua had purple lightning when Luffy was one shotted..

KoH it's not a mode. That's like claiming King is in a mode just because he added fire to his sword.
Sanji and Zoro were drawn as such in the volume cover..

When King got his flames on, he's on defense mode..

why you trying to argue? When did you even got that coloring from ? Rogers coc is yellow …
It's the official colors.. Base CoC is invisible, like base CoA.. When you harden CoA it's pure form is Black.. When you stack CoC it's pure form is Red..

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

Lmao he has to give all the scabbards acoc now

Trolling mode? LMAO i was seriously asking you there

"Whitebeard here is already falling from the sky on top of rogers just like Zoro here is falling onto King. In both panels the leakage from the swords are thick then the further it goes away the smaller the trail becomes. "
That Panel of Dragon Damnation would equate to the clash if King had matched Zoro with the same amount of power they would have clashed at the Dragon's head.. Trying to match the Charging up of Roger and Whitebeard to the release of 103 mercies is false equivalence..

Zoro is charging up his attack in the panel where we see him jump in front of the Dragon's head.. And at that moment the Lightning is behind Zoro, not in front like Roger and Whitebeard..

Is CoA hardening just for visual effect?..

Scabbards attacking Kaido is not pure Red lightning though..

How many times it needs to be proven.. I will accept the colors that are shown..

Oh and i forgot that some say Kaido's AdCoC trails will be purple due to Thunder Bagua had purple lightning when Luffy was one shotted..

Sanji and Zoro were drawn as such in the volume cover..

When King got his flames on, he's on defense mode..

It's the official colors.. Base CoC is invisible, like base CoA.. When you harden CoA it's pure form is Black.. When you stack CoC it's pure form is Red..
Don't try to make excuses for the Scabbards. They use red lightning and they don't have ACoC.

Kaido's ACoC was purple. You can't change that.

Sanji has nothing to do with Zoro's powers. KoH is not a mode.

King doesn't need to be inflamed mode to use his firepower or add fire to his sword. Are are you claiming he has to be in flame mode to use fire? If that's the case it means Zoro cut flame mode King.

I'm fine with that.

It's not the official color. It's official mangs in color. There's a difference.

Haki color enthusiast @Rootbeer, explain this.

"Looking at one of the latest Vivre card, precisely Roger's one,

I saw a panel where it was shown Roger slashing Oden using his Conqueror's coating, and saw that it was colored in YELLOW.

https://preview.redd.it/o00ivz7ficm...bp&s=5797788a5c8d2c74bd93d9fcac29c6c2cd4f439f

Looking at the manga, we're obviously used to the classic "black lightning", but there is always a problem in distinguishing Armament's haki from Conquerors. We know that the coating is leaving a trail of haki, seen different times here, here and [SPOILER 1024] here.

In the Official coloring of the manga from this vivre card panel, it is pretty clear that Conqueror lightnings have a "color", and instead of being black, IN ROGER'S CASE it's yellow/golden.

Looking at Kaido's page (latest vivre card), I saw the lightnings were instead colored in purple. I thought that maybe It could only be an effect of the "thunder" bagua, but we still know that he is using the Conqueror's coating.

In Yamato's page we see the same thing, Puple lightnings. We know that Yamato has Conqueror but we don't know if she is coating her weapon with it. Again, we could think again that it's an effect of the thunder bagua. But we know that, at least Kaido, is using Conqueror coating so that purple could come from the Color of conqueror itself.

BUT, what if the visualization of the color of Conqueror's coating is basically a manifestation of a literal color? Roger having it Yellow/golden, Kaido having it purple (not sure for Yamato, don't know if she really coats in CoC) and, possibly, Luffy having it red?"

Roger's aCoC is golden
Kaido's aCoC is purple
Zoro's aCoC is green
Luffy's CoC may be red

Now stfu and accept that you are wrong. aCoC is canonically NOT red.

Don't try to make excuses for the Scabbards. They use red lightning and they don't have ACoC.

Kaido's ACoC was purple. You can't change that.

Sanji has nothing to do with Zoro's powers. KoH is not a mode.

King doesn't need to be inflamed mode to use his firepower or add fire to his sword. Are are you claiming he has to be in flame mode to use fire? If that's the case it means Zoro cut flame mode King.

I'm fine with that.

It's not the official color. It's official mangs in color. There's a difference.
Blood Red and Violet or something.. That's not Pure red..
Yes CoA lightning has many colors just for visual effects, it doesn't change the fact that CoA in it's raw form is Black..

Kaido's purple Lightning is just CoA again..

Sanji and Zoro's power has something in common.. They both have Lightning stable flow diffusion, one Plasma, the other CoA..

Same thing.. Oda is giving the number for each color on every panel..

That Panel of Dragon Damnation would equate to the clash if King had matched Zoro with the same amount of power they would have clashed at the Dragon's head.. Trying to match the Charging up of Roger and Whitebeard to the release of 103 mercies is false equivalence..

Zoro is charging up his attack in the panel where we see him jump in front of the Dragon's head.. And at that moment the Lightning is behind Zoro, not in front like Roger and Whitebeard..
Yes but why is it not behind him as he was falling down? because both this panel and Whitebeard panel they both were attacking not charging. Whitebeard was already falling down.

Explain more please. I don't understand
ACOC zippers have a distinctive appearance. Zoro Luffy Yamato Shanks Roger Auden Reilly Garp Kobi demonstrated this.
Post automatically merged:

Fuck. The scabbard changed the color of its acoa during the battle with kaido for several chapters. Explain to someone to rutbir that manga is not painted by Ode, but by Jump artists and they don't care how to paint acoc or acoa, as long as it is beautiful.

:suresure:

Last edited:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
ACOC zippers have a distinctive appearance. Zoro Luffy Yamato Shanks Roger Auden Reilly Garp Kobi demonstrated this.
Post automatically merged:

Fuck. The scabbard changed the color of its acoa during the battle with kaido for several chapters. Explain to someone to rutbir that manga is not painted by Ode, but by Jump artists and they don't care how to paint acoc or acoa, as long as it is beautiful.

:suresure:
clearly all the scabbards are using advcoc but not zoro