Controversial Admiral Hate Club

Biggest Fraud?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
100% of WorstGen is zorogasms, all the time lol. Admirals fans never created Zoro hate clubs because we don’t give a shit about Zoro. Imagine being so mentally effected by other characters’ greatness that you actually create an official hate club for them. Lmfao
Aramaki is Zoro stans worst nightmare
Black Blade wielder (which according to them is something that should make you pirate King level)
Neg diff characters that are primebeard level characters while Zoro's endgame opponent postpone against vet level characters
And If he fights a straw hat, it will likely be Sanji.
:risiup:

i would not do that my friend

especially if sanji clash against yellow monkey but there is a chance zoro fight him as well they are the wings anyway

me talking bad things about sanji strength... no this can not happen..

beware you might be diging your own grave with your post this may turn against zoro sooner or later

Making an FC just to hate on a character is pretty pathetic dude
Creating a club just to hate on a character is actually a level of petty that surpasses the bullshit of Zoro vs Sanji. Not even with all the bitterness directed towards Linlin or the Wano cast can I think of somebody that made a hate club.

I hope this guy is just tongue and cheek trolling and isn't actually dedicated to this.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

There are several reasons why someone may not like a fictional character. Some of the reasons I can list are:

Immoral or unethical behavior: If a character acts in an immoral or unethical way, such as lying, stealing, or hurting others, it can be difficult to feel sympathy for them, which is the case with Green Bull and the admirals when they kill civilians without any problem and still say they are promoting peace, peace should not be achieved through these means.

Lack of development: If a character does not have many nuances or is portrayed in a very superficial way, it can be difficult to connect with them, which is the case with the admirals of the navy.

Unpleasant personality: If a character has an unpleasant personality, such as being arrogant, rude, or self-centered, it can be difficult to like them, like how I despise Green Bull.

Lack of relationship with the protagonist: If a character does not have any connection or significant relationship with the protagonist, it can be difficult to care about what happens to them, Green Bull never saw Luffy only through the newspaper.

Lack of interest in the story: They do not add anything when it comes to One Piece and the progress in Luffy's pirate career, defeating an admiral for him is like defeating a random character that in the end will not be worth the effort because he did not get any closer to his goal.

It is completely normal to not like a fictional character. This is because fictional characters are created with personalities, actions, and stories that make them unique and different from each other. As such, it is natural for people to have different opinions about these characters, and some of them may not be positive.

Including, you can add me. :cheers:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Creating a club just to hate on a character is actually a level of petty that surpasses the bullshit of Zoro vs Sanji. Not even with all the bitterness directed towards Linlin or the Wano cast can I think of somebody that made a hate club.

I hope this guy is just tongue and cheek trolling and isn't actually dedicated to this.
I’ve been saying it lol, Admirals vs all has surpassed Zoro vs Sanji in toxicity. I didn’t think that shit was even possible but Chadmiral supremacy found a way. Lol

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

Believe me i agree even tho the admiral fandom has kinyagi going overboard with the zoro hate too there's no excuses for this guy

Status
Not open for further replies.