Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters
K

Kuroshika

The hell happened lol? The waiting room got locked, what is going on?
Lol ok let me explain since I had a major role in this
We were peacefully talking in waiting room and a swordboi came out of nowhere and started trashing Sakazuki and wanking his Zoro
I told him to stfu (French battle here because we both French)
His swordbois pals came to the rescue, and started freely attacking me, I told them all to get their virgin dicks out my waiting room,
Then I got called “cum dumpster”,
Then TAC tried to end the discussion but they just can’t shut the fuck up
So then they continued freely attacking me (like even Zoro people I never ever talked to)
And TAC is pissed and closed the thread to clean it.
Post automatically merged:

Like, I’m sick, I’m on my period, my manic phase only let me sleep 2hours tonight, I really don’t need no fucking swordboi to bring they cancer to my waiting room after already turning the OP general discussions into a giant trash can

Lol ok let me explain since I had a major role in this
We were peacefully talking in waiting room and a swordboi came out of nowhere and started trashing Sakazuki and wanking his Zoro
I told him to stfu (French battle here because we both French)
His swordbois pals came to the rescue, and started freely attacking me, I told them all to get their virgin dicks out my waiting room,
Then I got called “cum dumpster”,
Then TAC tried to end the discussion but they just can’t shut the fuck up
So then they continued freely attacking me (like even Zoro people I never ever talked to)
And TAC is pissed and closed the thread to clean it.
Post automatically merged:

Like, I’m sick, I’m on my period, my manic phase only let me sleep 2hours tonight, I really don’t need no fucking swordboi to bring they cancer to my waiting room after already turning the OP general discussions into a giant trash can
your pfp really sums up this response, it just screams ''im trying not to kill all you mfers''

K

Kuroshika

Écoutes j’ai passé trois jours de merde la j’ai pas le temps pour ton cancer.
si votre but à toi et tes potes c’est de faire chier tout le forum au point ou tout le monde vous déteste en tout cas vous avez réussi, j’étais la seule qui n’en avait rien à foutre de vous et la vous m’avez bien saoulé.
Dernier avertissement avant le block.

Écoutes j’ai passé trois jours de merde la j’ai pas le temps pour ton cancer.
si votre but à toi et tes potes c’est de faire chier tout le forum au point ou tout le monde vous déteste en tout cas vous avez réussi, j’étais la seule qui n’en avait rien à foutre de vous et la vous m’avez bien saoulé.
Dernier avertissement avant le block.
Mais wsh mdrrr c'était une blague que je faisais au début et tu m'as insulté sans aucune raison..faut arrêter un peu hein.
Tu sais très bien que le Zoro>Admirals c'était rien juste qu'un troll

K

Kuroshika

Mais wsh mdrrr c'était une blague que je faisais au début et tu m'as insulté sans aucune raison..faut arrêter un peu hein.
Tu sais très bien que le Zoro>Admirals c'était rien juste qu'un troll
Mais dit donc elles sont super tes blagues, après avoir niqué tout le forum tu trouves que c’est une bonne idée de ramener toute ta bande de bouffons sur le seul thread où il est encore agréable de discuter ?