Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
That Fuji panel kinda pisses me off in hindsight because it led me to believe having less swords wasn't necessarily a nerf for Zoro anymore. He also sent Fuji sliding back with 1 sword, post skip he looked comfortable with any amount of blades, so to see him needing 3 blades against Kamizou was a massive disappointment.

That Fuji panel kinda pisses me off in hindsight because it led me to believe having less swords wasn't necessarily a nerf for Zoro anymore. He also sent Fuji sliding back with 1 sword, post skip he looked comfortable with any amount of blades, so to see him needing 3 blades against Kamizou was a massive disappointment.
Nah. He took Kamazou's sword, Kamazou was unarmed that's why.
He tanked him and one shotted him

And didn't get one shot like some retards are saying

ZenZu

Nah. He took Kamazou's sword, Kamazou was unarmed that's why.
He tanked him and one shotted him

And didn't get one shot like some retards are saying
I get that, the decision to buff himself and nerf Kamazou makes perfect sense to finish the fight asap.

I just didn't like the implication that Zoro wasn't exactly comfortable with 2 blades and wanted to use onigiri. That's how I took it atleast.

I guess I can live with it knowing it was the most logical thing to do at that time but meh, want to see 1-2 sword Zoro put on a show before he busts out 3 blades.

To be honest, I found the entire Killer vs Zoro fight was all kinds of bullshit.

Between Zoro getting surprised by a fodder fox he later defeats with ease despite the fact he literally has an ability that predicts an opponent’s movements, Zoro struggling with multiple opponents despite having CoO (and previously fighting over 100 opponents at once no problem before without CoO), the dumb arse flex and scythe improv moment, Zoro falling to a single stab wound despite previously taking all that punishment back on Thriller Bark and then standing for hours on end and both fighters essentially being one shotted then yeah, I really did not care for that fight.

Zoro really should have been able to steamroll both at once based on previous feats.

ZenZu

To be honest, I found the entire Killer vs Zoro fight was all kinds of bullshit.

Between Zoro getting surprised by a fodder fox he later defeats with ease despite the fact he literally has an ability that predicts an opponent’s movements, Zoro struggling with multiple opponents despite having CoO (and previously fighting over 100 opponents at once no problem before without CoO), the dumb arse flex and scythe improv moment, Zoro falling to a single stab wound despite previously taking all that punishment back on Thriller Bark and then standing for hours on end and both fighters essentially being one shotted then yeah, I really did not care for that fight.

Zoro really should have been able to steamroll both at once based on previous feats.
I take it as Killer was too strong for Zoro to handle with outside interference.

Before knowing it was Killer I had more problems with it like you said, but after finding out it was Killer it started making more sense why Oda even went that route.

I agree though, especially both falling after 1 attack. Could have done without that interaction.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I take it as Killer was too strong for Zoro to handle with outside interference.

Before knowing it was Killer I had more problems with it like you said, but after finding out it was Killer it started making more sense why Oda even went that route.

I agree though, especially both falling after 1 attack. Could have done without that interaction.
I suppose he needed zoro to leave gyukimaru for a bit so he could be at the execution and all that business. Not to mention the hiyori enma factor.

ZenZu

I suppose he needed zoro to leave gyukimaru for a bit so he could be at the execution and all that business. Not to mention the hiyori enma factor.
Yea, I only wish he could have written it in, in a less shitty contradictory manner. Fights are a touchy thing you can't mess around with one of your strongest fighters (among SH) without caution. It just comes off as not believable.

I

Inspector_Mu

At least people are starting to accept that Killer is too strong for Zoro to handle without interruptions
Same with Zoro is too good for Killer to gain upper hand without interruption.

Both were even! That was what Oda wanted to say
One was missing his 3rd blade. The other missing his normal gears.

Anyway... Sucks Zoro went to coma from one single stab :wellwell:even tho he won.
Talks about Oda shaming Strawhats not named Luffy.
He lets luffy lose in a respectful manner by using VoC unconsciously but makes Zoro win and fainting while having his life spared by a Fox.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
At least people are starting to accept that Killer is too strong for Zoro to handle without interruptions

Anyway... Sucks Zoro went to coma from one single stab :wellwell:even tho he won.
He lets luffy lose in a respectful manner by using VoC unconsciously but makes Zoro win and fainting while having his life spared by a Fox.
Killer had the advantage in that fight. And he still lost. A 1 vs 1 killer vs 3 sword zoro he gets murked.

killer had the advantage and couldn t get the schyte out

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper

Killer is set to be Sanji's opponent till EoS since no one of the worst gen is good at kicks and he needs an opponent worth his level ie YC4.5