Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters
Hawkins is weaker than Kuro
This can't be, because Hawkins is stronger Mihawk.
Post automatically merged:

Akainu low diffed by Garp:

neg diffed I mean

Akainu was so scared and terrified of WB, that he told Squardo to betray WB. Never forget this moment.

Last edited:
I have to admit, HxH is a series I have heard a lot of praise for and I would like to read someday in between my daily worship of Kingdom.

Biggest complaint I have heard people smack talk HxH for is the hiatuses.
I would suggest watching the 2011 anime instead of the manga. Since the Manga art is pretty bad at times. Once your done with the anime then carry on with the manga and get up to date.

HxH is a double edged sword tbh. Togashi has created such an amazingly addictive series, with near to no mistakes. However he takes the biggest haituses ever which makes all of us ( his fans) cry.

I would suggest watching the 2011 anime instead of the manga. Since the Manga art is pretty bad at times. Once your done with the anime then carry on with the manga and get up to date.
I appreciate the suggestion but I am probably going to stick to the manga since it won’t hammer my phone’s limited credit like consecutive twenty minute anime episodes will. Besides, if I can still enjoy the One Punch Man web comic despite the art then I am confident HxH will be fine. Lol.
HxH is a double edged sword tbh. Togashi has created such an amazingly addictive series, with near to no mistakes. However he takes the biggest haituses ever which makes all of us ( his fans) cry.
At least this series sounds like it keeps the quality high. Lol.

Like I said, worst thing I ever hear about HxH is concerning the hiatuses, which considering what I hear about other series (e.g. “Naruto went to complete and utter shite after the Pain Arc, feck Madara’s overpowered bitch arse, feck Naruto’s literal retarded arse, if only this series had 1/10 of the writing quality of Kingdom then it might actually have been decent.” or “Bleach was too rushed, it’s quality went downhill after the Soul Society Arc, this series is so shite that not even us fans want to create a section for it thus we must suckle upon the glory of Kingdom like some sassenach parasite”.) then HxH is already sounding pretty dope compared to the other big name manga series that are touted on this forum.

Side note, the gloriously epic Kingdom has no hiatuses. Just saying. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I appreciate the suggestion but I am probably going to stick to the manga since it won’t hammer my phone’s limited credit like consecutive twenty minute anime episodes will. Besides, if I can still enjoy the One Punch Man web comic despite the art then I am confident HxH will be fine. Lol.
Ok thats good lol. But at the very least watch some of the scenes on youtube. Cause its animation is S class.

At least this series sounds like it keeps the quality high. Lol.

Like I said, worst thing I ever hear about HxH is concerning the hiatuses, which considering what I hear about other series (e.g. “Naruto went to complete and utter shite after the Pain Arc, feck Madara’s overpowered bitch arse, feck Naruto’s literal retarded arse, if only this series had 1/10 of the writing quality of Kingdom then it might actually have been decent.” or “Bleach was too rushed, it’s quality went downhill after the Soul Society Arc, this series is so shite that not even us fans want to create a section for it thus we must suckle upon the glory of Kingdom like some sassenach parasite”.) then HxH is already sounding pretty dope compared to the other big name manga series that are touted on this forum.

Side note, the gloriously epic Kingdom has no hiatuses. Just saying. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
HxH is proper high quality. You wont be disappointed. HxH is basically if Oda didnt take us for idiots and actually wrote competent characters, with actual developments. Its World Building is basically One Piece lvl. Like the shit way too good. You really need to try it. And Gon is like the first MC thats actually my favourite character. Hes basically written like a Luffy character at first. But how much I dislike Luffy and how much I love Gon is worlds apart. And dont get me started on Nen ( its power system).

The only other problem with HxH is it doesnt have any fun games to play. But thats me nit picking lol.

With her actual body though :funky:
Headless*

The Chimera Ant Arc... HxH 2011 was one of the greatest anime ever imo.
I really loved Gon, Killua and Meureum this arc. Fucking hell. I just forever remember this ending cause its so good.