Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
They are like warlords, kaido doesn't deem them worthy of praise.

Shishio (High Priest) and Zenos (the only right hand man of Shishio), maybe as a team they can defeat Nappa
Shishio and his Commanders were all low diffed by Nappa. Poor Travolta got mixed up in that too, after he insulted Sanji. I don't think Zenos will bridge the gap between them. :funky:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Shishio and his Commanders were all low diffed by Nappa. Poor Travolta got mixed up in that too, after he insulted Sanji. I don't think Zenos will bridge the gap between them. :funky:
Lol noodles bad enough but that clown nappa litterally said hiyori broke the 4th wall and knew she had to wait 20 years for a main character. There is no argument there. Then he just started calling shishio a pussy.

I

Inspector_Mu

Did Travolta join the forum even? Lol
Nappa couldnt care less if you are Z fanboy or not, especially if you downplay sanji
Post automatically merged:

Lol noodles bad enough but that clown nappa litterally said hiyori broke the 4th wall and knew she had to wait 20 years for a main character. There is no argument there. Then he just started calling shishio a pussy.
You can only defeat such argument by making a dumber argument lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I

Inspector_Mu

Lmao this thread :milaugh:
Looks like i missed the Nappa stuff. What did he do lol?
The day Shishio got spanked lol
He and his minions couldn't even put up a high diff battle

Mad if its some randomer. But trav and shisho are two very different posters to fall out with. So surely its a dupe?
Maybe D Sanji
Seeing his past records with Shishio lol it gotta be one of the hardcore sanji fanboy

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Looks like i missed the Nappa stuff. What did he do lol? But it's true i find it weird Shishio is still inactive
This chap had an argument with travolta started giving him shit about real life. Said some real dumb shit about magic swords shisho called him out so nappa called him a pussy boy and it kicked on from there. With these feckers here encouraging nappa :)

I

Inspector_Mu

Lol i'm really curious about how it happened. I did find it strange Shishio was curiously inactive now

Wasn't that much active, but everytime i saw that Nappa guy posting, he seemed familiar for some reasons :sus:
You'll have to look up the chats. That thing was funny.

Yeah the man is familiar :kata: And knows how to keep his ID down... until now nobody really knows who he is.

Found this gem on discord, may I ask who is the creator?

This is either Edward Teach or that other dude.. I forgot his username

Looks like i missed the Nappa stuff. What did he do lol? But it's true i find it weird Shishio is still inactive
Shishio got trolled so hard he went underground and hasn’t been seen since on the Thirsty Gen. Nappa may have made Shishio avoid the internet for fear of coming across the true Super Saiyan God once more. :finally:

Last time I saw Shishio flee that fast from a server was when he lost his shit and left the WG Discord after my “Every Supernova Captain>>>>>>> Killer>Zoro” essay. :pepedoffy:

I

Inspector_Mu

We need Edward Teach contents here.
Also Plex fodder.
And that other poster, I forgot his

Shishio got trolled so hard he went underground and hasn’t been seen since on the Thirsty Gen. Nappa may have made Shishio avoid the internet for fear of coming across the true Super Saiyan God once more. :finally:

Last time I saw Shishio flee that fast from a server was when he lost his shit and left the WG Discord after my “Every Supernova Captain>>>>>>> Killer>Zoro” essay. :pepedoffy:
We should create a rule where Nappa cant go all out vs Shishio
Let's nerf him

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars

Indeed. I will later make a historically accurate meme to depict these events