Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
You and I both know your faction is going to drown underneath the weight of wank. :fujilaugh:
Yes, and unfortunately for you, wank is weight. And my Kizaru wank is heavier than your Akainu praise.
Wait how is this my fault ??? I said like Bats and Robin. Not lame Adam West and then you made it a big deal:tchpepe:

Dont blame me:pepeanger:

And Dellinger is old enough for Doffy. Though RIP Doffy's **** because those teeth:believe:
ill forgive you if you vote Jack in the popularity contest.

Yes, and unfortunately for you, wank is weight. And my Kizaru wank is heavier than your Akainu praise.
I seem to recall a certain someone desired a world without wank. :goatasure:

Besides, I unreasonably wank many characters. Though I wank Admirals above all, I do not limit myself to just the Navy. :madmonk:
And Dellinger is old enough for Doffy. Though RIP Doffy's **** because those teeth:believe:
Dellinger would all be legal in Scotland. Along with Rebecca and Pudding.:kayneshrug:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I seem to recall a certain someone desired a world without wank. :goatasure:

Besides, I unreasonably wank many characters. Though I wank Admirals above all, I do not limit myself to just the Navy. :madmonk:

Dellinger would all be legal in Scotland. Along with Rebecca and Pudding.:kayneshrug:
I’d love to be consistent here but Major hasn’t revealed my true motives, does a world without Doffy wank sound like me?

Some good Hawkins facts that phat are proof Hawkins is the greatest:

https://onepieceposts.blogspot.com/2018/03/onepiece-8-unknown-facts-about-basil.html

1. Hawkins’ name is derived from a real life pirate and a navigator.
-makes sense as Hawkins is extremely good at navigating in one piece too.

5. Oda revealed that Hawkins was originally going to join the Shichibukai

-Proof that Hawkins>>>>>>Mihawk

8. In the 6th fan poll, Hawkins ranked 75th.

-That's not Hawkins fault, but the fault of the readers. Some just have no real reading comprehension skills.

Some good Hawkins facts that phat are proof Hawkins is the greatest:

https://onepieceposts.blogspot.com/2018/03/onepiece-8-unknown-facts-about-basil.html

1. Hawkins’ name is derived from a real life pirate and a navigator.
-makes sense as Hawkins is extremely good at navigating in one piece too.

5. Oda revealed that Hawkins was originally going to join the Shichibukai

-Proof that Hawkins>>>>>>Mihawk

8. In the 6th fan poll, Hawkins ranked 75th.

-That's not Hawkins fault, but the fault of the readers. Some just have no real reading comprehension skills.
Legend says Katakuri learned FS from Hawkins