Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters
@Admiral Lee Hung @Owl Ki
Have fun while it lasts because soon the time will come when the Admirals get a similar treatment.:pepedoffy:
It is not fun at all. I would never wish for any fandom to suffer as the Big Mom Fandom (or Sanji Fandom for that matter) has suffered under Oda. You have my condolences.

Besides, you are saying all this as if my favourite character is not a Yonko. :kizabat:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@Admiral Lee Hung @Owl Ki
Have fun while it lasts because soon the time will come when the Admirals get a similar treatment.:pepedoffy:
Oda has already portrayed the admirals in incredible light over multiple arcs now lol. The Yonko have only been featured in two arcs and yet they’ve had utterly mixed portrayal, putting it extremely nicely. Lol

Whitebeard actually had awesome portrayal but he, like the admirals, was stronger than the current Yonko.

I just hope Oda ensures that the Admirals get the respect they deserve as antagonists because thus far, the Yonko as antagonists have been utter jokes. Linlin was sidelined by her own subordinate in her own arc and Kaido is a mix of pure boring and false hype that went from 1v1 King to Hostage Pleb.

I expect the only truly, undeniably great Yonko antagonist will be Blackbeard.
If oda lets sanji defeate one its over
Sanjis simp energy would overwhelm the wank

Being a top tier that loses to sanji is the biggest L any top tier can get

''He easily defeated Jinbe who overpowered big mom'' Context is important, you can't just ignore it. Big Mom was weakened and at that time was still losing her mind. The Vagabond Drill also did no damage at all.
Mate, does anyone really care about her power level considering that whenever she appears, half of the fandom collectively groans at her mere presence and the half are consistently disappointed? :lawsigh:

Her character is damaged goods by this point. It does not matter what feats she shows in future, it will not erase the utter shit stain on her portrayal that is Whole Cake Island and the beginning of Wano. :kayneshrug:

Mate, does anyone really care about her power level considering that whenever she appears, half of the fandom collectively groans at her mere presence and the half are consistently disappointed? :lawsigh:

Her character is damaged goods by this point. It does not matter what feats she shows in future, it will not erase the utter shit stain on her portrayal that is Whole Cake Island and the beginning of Wano. :kayneshrug:
Oh don't worry, the same thing will happen to the admirals and is happening right now to Kaido.