Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
So, you are secretly a Chopper fan on the side, aye? :myman:

@Admiral Lee Hung the Chopper fandom is like Han, lmao. Weak as feck but backed by some major players in order to inconvenience other factions. :milaugh:
A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
So, you are secretly a Chopper fan on the side, aye? :myman:

@Admiral Lee Hung the Chopper fandom is like Han, lmao. Weak as feck but backed by some major players in order to inconvenience other factions. :milaugh:
Lol, the Chopper fandom likely consists of a bunch of trolls just egging Pepperlevi on. Who knows, this fandom might become quite relevant in the future...

Great chapter as usual.:sabogood:

Zowo's potrayal is hyped too much...:whitepress:. Sanji fans will destroy her and her army.

Me vs Kiwi is finally happening. My Anti-Moderation jutsu is finally being unleashed:finally:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@Admiral Lee Hung

Thank you for recognizing the official Linlin faction. :suresure:

How is Chrono going to escape getting low diffed by a mod?
You shall be their commander. Lel

By the way, it’s time for another SBS!

So like I said in the past, sometimes crucial plot points in S&A go relatively unexplained in the canon for the sake of continuing the comedy, but I wanted to touch upon something actually very important that @Chrono says this chapter.

In Chapter 16, Part 3, we learn that Chrono willingly gave up his own “Wankchuriki” to summon the First Demon “GetNappaed” to Thirsty Gen.

This chapter, Chrono also mentions that he has “sold his soul” and thus he has become “immortal”

Without spoiling too much, these events are directly related. This will be further elaborated on in the future.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

So like I said in the past, sometimes crucial plot points in S&A go relatively unexplained in the canon for the sake of continuing the comedy, but I wanted to touch upon something actually very important that @Chrono says this chapter.

In Chapter 16, Part 3, we learn that Chrono willingly gave up his own “Wankchuriki” to summon the First Demon “GetNappaed” to Thirsty Gen.

This chapter, Chrono also mentions that he has “sold his soul” and thus he has become “immortal”

Without spoiling too much, these events are directly related. This will be further elaborated on in the future.
So, D Sanji gave his soul to something or someone to make GetNappaed.

Who, out there, is a bigger Sanji fan (besides Shin'ya or Hio) that'd make a fitting final boss for Chrono? Is it related to the final coffin from like, chapter 4?

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History

:myman: Theres no Linlin fan more loyal than I.
How are you getting all this PM info? And why is Chrono always plotting in PM's

@Chrono why are you always scheming?

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
So, D Sanji gave his soul to something or someone to make GetNappaed.

Who, out there, is a bigger Sanji fan (besides Shin'ya or Hio) that'd make a fitting final boss for Chrono? Is it related to the final coffin from like, chapter 4?
I’ve said too much
:afrokappa:

Nah I’m just messing lol. The Coffin and Chrono are largely unrelated actually. Lol