Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters
Sanji also knows Haki and was on guard. I'm not talking about Haki. I'm talking about anyone eating Ikoku in the same manner which King Baum took it. I will reiterate. Garp was bloodied by a punch from pure fodder. WB was hurt from the stabs and blades of pure fodder who lacked haki. Roger was executed by East Blue Fodder. The Toughness of most characters bodies does not surpass that of tree bark.

An attack that pulverizes everything including stone which is much harder than human skin will erase anyone in the OP world that eats it without any protection. That is a fact!
Sanji wasnt using haki at all. WB was old and sick.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
So Doflamingo's string clone can casually wound one of the absolute most durable characters in the world? Lmfao

Just abandon the thread now bro, this Linlin wank makes Moe and Ndule look like Socrates and Plato. Ikoku is shit that can only wound trees, just accept it. Sanji literally didn't need to dodge it, he could've kicked it right back at her stupid face and she'd have tried to eat the attack because she's A) too slow and B) too stupid to dodge.
Let me spell this out for you.

Normal Humans with Normal Durability in the One Piece World Can be hurt with everyday attacks.
You are conflating Attack Potency and Base Durability. The Base Durability. Of One Piece Characters is average and normal. That is why CP9 Trained Their bodies so they can harden it like iron through the use of Tekkai. It is not an innate part of their body. Much like Doffy trained his ability to where he can cut steel with his strings.

Base Durability = / = Supplemented Durability.

Let me say this again.

The Base Durability of OP characters is below that of Tree Bark! They can supplement their durability with Haki and other skills but their Base Durability is far lower without those supplementation.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
Sanji wasnt using haki at all. WB was old and sick.
Sanji has never shown hardening yet he knows Haki so no, commons sense dictates he used Haki. The same Sanji that had a knife run through him in TB.

WB was old and sick didn't affect his durablity. That was never stated. It affected his Haki due to his deteriorating health.
Roger was executed by the swords of fodder.
Shanks lost his arm to teeth.

Sanji has never shown hardening yet he knows Haki so no, commons sense dictates he used Haki. The same Sanji that had a knife run through him in TB.

WB was old and sick didn't affect his durablity. That was never stated. It affected his Haki due to his deteriorating health.
Roger was executed by the swords of fodder.
Shanks lost his arm to teeth.
It pretty much a sneak attack. Sanji wasnt expecting near invisible strings. And the manga didnt indicate anywhere he was using haki. Stop it....

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Let me spell this out for you.

Normal Humans with Normal Durability in the One Piece World Can be hurt with everyday attacks.
You are conflating Attack Potency and Base Durability. The Base Durability. Of One Piece Characters is average and normal. That is why CP9 Trained Their bodies so they can harden it like iron through the use of Tekkai. It is not an innate part of their body. Much like Doffy trained his ability to where he can cut steel with his strings.

Let me say this again.

The Base Durability of OP characters is below that of Tree Bark! They can supplement their durability with Haki and other skills but their Base Durability is far lower without those supplementation.
You are wrong, like always lol.

Tree Bark is nothing durability-wise compared to almost every single relevant character in One Piece. You are conflating actual power scaling with doo doo butter. Lin Lin has shit attack power, literally Zan Giri Mochi would brutally overpower Ikoku.

A meme thread is the appropriate place for your atrocious power scaling. This is the most serious response you will receive from me on this topic.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
@Rosella.Fiamingo There are two things wrong with your assessment Big Mom is not the second most durable character in One Piece, Akainu, Oden, Mihawk, Zoro, Aokiji, Kizaru, Whitebeard, Roger, Ryuma, Marco and Jozu are more durable until Big Mom proves she can tank Kong Gun without needing Haki. King Baum isn't very durable because Big Mom's attacks are some of the weakest attacks in the series, rather so weak that Jinbei who was injured by basic G2 attack tanked one of Big Mom's strongest attacks, yet Big Mom was able to cut King Baum

So if Big Mom who generously has mid tier attack power can cut King Baum, he is clearly not one of the most durable characters in the series

@Rosella.Fiamingo There are two things wrong with your assessment Big Mom is not the second most durable character in One Piece, Akainu, Oden, Mihawk, Zoro, Aokiji, Kizaru, Whitebeard, Roger, Ryuma, Marco and Jozu are more durable until Big Mom proves she can tank Kong Gun without needing Haki. King Baum isn't very durable because Big Mom's attacks are some of the weakest attacks in the series, rather so weak that Jinbei who was injured by basic G2 attack tanked one of Big Mom's strongest attacks, yet Big Mom was able to cut King Baum

So if Big Mom who generously has mid tier attack power can cut King Baum, he is clearly not one of the most durable characters in the series
Zoro!?

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
You are wrong, like always lol.

Tree Bark is nothing durability-wise compared to almost every single relevant character in One Piece. You are conflating actual power scaling with doo doo butter. Lin Lin has shit attack power, literally Zan Giri Mochi would brutally overpower Ikoku.

A meme thread is the appropriate place for your atrocious power scaling. This is the most serious response you will receive from me on this topic.

:laughmoji:

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History

:vistalaugh: