Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters
S

Shuyaku

Pretty sure I’ve asked this before, but I’m just too damn lazy to double back through this monster of a thread - do we only do OP/other anime/manga memes here, or is it for memes of all stripes?? I got a few banked up that I’d like to share, but not if they should be posted elsewhere :wonderland:
You can chat whatever the fuck you want, it's 2016, a free world.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Actually, I lied...I’ll share a few right now to give you a taste of what’s to come. Please, hold your applause.

This first one goes out to my Canadian friends @Light D Lamperouge and @Natalija:

This next one is what the weather will be like in WG for the foreseeable future:

And lastly, something that would make @Cinera very happy (and @Melontonin @Tris and I very sad) if implemented here:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
It COULD happen, and does every time I log into WG...

I have also located @BigChungus2018 ’s final form:
What is this? JewBro meming? You know my eyes are messed up so I won't be able to meme for a while so you're doing this in my honor right? :josad: You're a good friend bro Now just betray the Reborns and give the Antis their inside info like we planned together muwahahaha

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
What is this? JewBro meming? You know my eyes are messed up so I won't be able to meme for a while so you're doing this in my honor right? :josad: You're a good friend bro Now just betray the Reborns and give the Antis their inside info like we planned together muwahahaha
Literally everything I do is for you, buddy 😘 You can’t ask me to betray my captain like this, at least not in public 🥺

ANYWAY, since you provided me with the best kind of filler...
Here’s a picture I took of @Zoro D Goat when we stopped at a convenience store after a dental convention we both attended on accident:

A book written about @LANJI CUCKSMOKE and his time as a farmer:

And finally, @Rhealuna asking the only question I can’t answer:

Literally everything I do is for you, buddy 😘 You can’t ask me to betray my captain like this, at least not in public 🥺

Here’s a picture I took of @Zoro D Goat when we stopped at a convenience store after a dental convention we both attended on accident:

:milaugh:

R

Rhealuna

Lmao 🤣🤣🤣