Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Sword and Admiral: The End of an Era

Alright my guys, so this is going to be a gargantuan post. If you don't stick around to the end, I completely understand lmfao.

To get the most important thing out of the way first: I think that now is finally the time to put an end to the Sword and Admiral Memega. I do this with a heavy heart, as I have had so much fun making this Memega, and I've gotten so many good laughs and such out of it, but I do think that this is the right time to do things. I'm going to explain why now is the time to call it quits, and then I'm going to do what I promised you all what I would do, and drop a massive plot synopsis of the future actions and jokes and such. It's not going to be as funny as it would be in memega format, but at least this way I can provide you guys with some form of final closure and not leave you hanging lol.

Okay, so let's get into it:

Nani???? Why End the Memega Now??!!

There are a few different reasons. First and foremost:

1. The Passing of Divvens

I never really spoke to Divvens back on OJ, and he was not someone that I knew very much about. That said, with his passing, I do not think I can in good conscious continue to go on writing a joke series about him, even if the jokes are in lighthearted fun. When I included any users as "characters" in Sword and Admiral, it was never my intention to make fun of them in a malicious way. Sure there were some lighthearted pokes and such, but I also made fun of myself and my "clique" of friends so that people knew that it was all in good fun. It was never my intention to maliciously make fun of any users that I included in Sword and Admiral, and the fact that I made fun of myself on numerous occasions in the series substantiates that idea.

That said, even if the jokes are in lighthearted fun, I do not think I can justify the notion of continuing to make fun of a user who has passed away. I did not know Divvens, but like I said in the past, I wish his family and friends nothing but the best and I would never wish that situation on anybody, even users that I regularly disagree with. At the end of the day, we are all One Piece fans on some level, and even my sworn enemies such as @Red Admiral , @Jo_Ndule , @Seraphoenix , etc...I would never wish you guys irl harm or that anything bad to ever befall you or the people close to you. And it just feels like really poor taste to continue making fun of any users in that situation.

"Why not continue the Memega anyway, and just write Divvens out of the story?"

The problem with this is that Divvens was fundamentally tied to the future plot of S&A. As you guys will see in more detail in part 2 of this post, Divvens was essentially going to be one of two final "villains" of S&A, the other being @Chrono . The story I was writing was specifically designed with him in mind, and it would feel just as tasteless to me to just write Divvens out of the story and substitute someone else in his place. So I hope you guys can understand why I'm making this decision.

2. IRL obligations

All good obligations, fortunately. Many of you already know that the wife and I recently had a baby, and at the same time I am also stepping into a more advanced role at my work that is going to have more responsibility entailed, and we are also relocating. So there's ultimately just a lot of shit going on irl lol. Sword and Admiral just took up such an enormous amount of time that I simply don't have anymore. I have a personal deal that I've made with myself, that if I ever give up something I enjoy in life, it won't be because I was forced to give it up for a bunch of stuff I don't want to do, it'll be because I've just got better things going on and I want to spend more time working on those.

Well, welcome to S&A. I love this series dearly, but I've got too many other things going on that I want to devote my attention to, and I just don't have much time to write a Memega anymore.

3. Waiting too damn long on One Punch Man

This is a more minor reason, but I needed certain One Punch Man panels before we continued into the final arc with Shuyaku and the Zoro fandom, but Murata and One are just taking so damn long that at this point it could realistically be another 3-4 years before we finally get the panels I need for memeing purposes. And I never intended for S&A to go on for even one year, let alone freaking 5 lol. This must be how other Mangaka feel when their series' blow up in popularity :catsure: Okay no but seriously, it may be a long time before I would've been physically able to finish the Memega's plot lol.

So I hope you guys understand the reasons above, and I want to take one last minute to thank all of you so much for supporting the Memega! If it weren't for all the laughs and positivity that you guys showed for the series, I wouldn't have done this shit for 21 Chapters and literally hundreds of edited Manga pages lol. So from the bottom of my evil little Admiral heart, thank you all very, very, very much.

Okay! So let's get into the fun stuff
:akaman:

I present the final plot synopsis for Sword and Admiral (and apologize in advance for the gargantuan text wall)

Plot Synopsis (Part 1)
I'll have to do this in two different posts because of the character limit
Chapter 22 is called "Roots"

At the beginning of Chapter 22, we cut to the Udon Prison which is currently being raided by the Zoro Fandom. The prison is populated with monstrous creatures who have received "sentences" depending on the severity of their crimes against the forum. The prison was originally constructed as a place where the Moderators could "rehabilitate" problem users, but due to the extreme power and influence of the Zoro Fandom, the prison quickly and secretly turned into a sentencing ground for any and all Zoro downplayers, meaning that all of the prisoners are vicious Zoro haters. On top of this, the fact that the original purpose of the prison was "corrupted" by Zoro fans, means that all of the prisoners are rabid with Zoro hate and are hellbent on destroying the Zoro Fandom once and for all.

TheAncientCenturion @LuthonTheDragDown had immediately set his sites on Udon right from the start of his plan, knowing all of the pent up hatred for Zoro and his fans that lie dormant right beneath the Zoro fandom's feet. When he first treked down into Udon, he was shocked to discover that all of it's residents had been transformed into vicious monsters as a result of how strong their own hatred for Zoro was. Through unspeakable means, Luthon was able to discover the secret behind "monsterfication", and was able to devise means to turn other users into monsters even they themselves were not Zoro haters. This is why characters like @Jiihad and @ZenZu appear to be monsters as well despite them not being Zoro haters. Jiihad agreed to help TAC out of a desire to tame these lil Zoro bihs, and ZenZu was a figure that TAC revived from the dead when WorstGen was created, Edo'd to serve his own wishes, and monsterfied in order to make him even stronger than he was back on Oro Jackson.

Speaking of ZenZu, we need to talk about him a bit because his backstory is directly tied to the final story of S&A. It's been said that ZenZu had amassed the most powerful crew in OJ/WG history, but it hasn't been clarified what this exactly means yet. So, ZenZu is almost like the "Rox" of Sword and Admiral. Every powerful "old era" figure on WorstGen was a member of ZenZu's crew back during the early days of the Oro Jackson. Figures like @Bogard , @Celestial D. Dragon , @dizzy2341 , @Den_Den_Mushi , @Van , @Garp the Fist , @Cinera (Or S1R_L as she was known back then), @Gol D Roger , etc.. All of the old era legends of OJ were directly affiliated with ZenZu's crew. At the height of ZenZu's power, his faction was even more powerful than the Moderators of Oro Jackson. In fact, it was said that ZenZu's faction was so powerful, that they were able to directly alter the course of posting on Oro Jackson.

The Oro Jackson was originally a haven for Sanji fans. If you dared to speak ill of Sanji, you were quickly silenced by the OJ Moderators, and the OJ Mods were able to maintain a culture of Sanji fanaticism in this manner. At first. Then ZenZu and his crew came around, and they were so powerful and their influence was so great, that Oro Jackson was slowly but surely transformed into a Haven for Zoro fans as well. While ZenZu himself was not exclusively a Zoro fan, many of his original crewmates were exclusively Zoro fans. We'll get more into that later. This marked the beginning of the Sanji vs Zoro fan wars not just on OJ/WG, but on all of the internet, because ZenZu and his original crew were able to effect things to such a massive extent. The old Sanji Wank vs the new Zoro Wank. This war has never been settled, even to this day.

Fearing ZenZu and what his crew represented, the OJ moderators enacted a brilliant strategy which tore the ZenZu faction apart: They created the order of "Young Dragons," a prodigious order of Holy Knights of Oro Jackson that defended the forum from any and all evil-doers. The intended purpose of the Young Dragons was to give all users a beacon to aspire towards: Post quality things, and you were made into a "Young Dragon" which showed your prestige to all. However, the insidious truth was that the Young Dragons existed to break up the influence of ZenZu and his crew, and to strengthen the power and influence of the OJ Mods. Many of the members of ZenZu's crew were knighted as Young Dragons with @dizzy2341 as their leader, and the Young Dragons would go on for years to silence any and all wankers who threatened the stability of Oro Jackson.

Tieing all of this back to Udon, ZenZu seemed like the perfect target for TAC to bring to his side: The user who ultimately represented the beginning of Zoro Wank on the internet, turned into the single greatest weapon of those who saught to end the Zoro Wank.

But now currently raiding Udon, was the entirety of the Zoro Fandom, come to stop TAC's plan to destroy them. There are many powerful Zoro Wankers present at this raid:

@Fuckthis3 is Pig God from One Punch Man. He consumes everything that he comes across. The joke here is that Fuckthis never wanted to create a shitty ass WorstGen account but had to for spoiler threads. However, after he created his account, this forum was so addicting to him that he turned into a gluttonous devourer of all things WorstGen. He joins the Zoro fans because they are the most powerful faction, and his singular motive is to "consume all"

@nik87 is Amai Mask from One Punch Man. Nik87 aspires to attain one of the Three Great Mosshead seats for himself now that two of it's open positions are vacant. As such, he has proclaimed himself the leader of the Udon raid, and believes that by successfully flushing out TAC and his faction from the prison, he will have achieved a feat worthy of being named as one of the strongest Zoro Wankers there is.

@ZoroGang is FlashyFlash, and yes he still is present in this fucking Memega. Zorogang is so fast that the Mods can't ban him, even though his fellow Zoro fans are quick to point out that his ass shouldn't be in this story anymore.

@Sword God Ryuma is Atomic Samurai, the "Alt of Shishio." He returns to Udon to claim his revenge upon @Albino 👑 who brutally trolled him last time around, and to defeat TAC of course.

@HAJIKATA is Puri Puri Prisoner, who believes that it is his destiny to bed TAC, because he heard from some quality sources that TAC looks like Reiju in real life. As such, he has been training himself for the "World's Most Sensual Bed" for months.

@Den_Den_Mushi is Tatsumaki, and she really doesn't see fit to affiliate with these new Zoro fans, but at the same time she considers it to be her responsibility to defend the Zoro fandom, as the Temple of the Grandmaster is the Bastion of Mihawk Wank upon WorstGen.

@Dark Hound is Super Alloy Darkshine, and he has trained himself to his physical limit in order to attain the physique of Zoro himself. He joins the raid to defend the Temple and the Zoro Wank.

@Gran D. Master is retconned into @Fenaker , who is Child Emperor. A relatively young user who has devoted himself tirelessly to learning the art of wanking Zoro. In spite of his young age, like Nik87, it is his ultimate ambition to attain the rank of Great Mosshead for himself.

@Guan Yu is Bang. He is the founder of the Grandmaster's Temple on Worstgen, which makes him the true leader of the Zoro Fandom. He joins the Zoro Fandom as his heavenly ordained destiny is to defend the Zoro Wank from all who would seek to threaten it.

@Blackbeard is Saitama, the Master of the Meme and head of the Urouge Fandom. He joins the Udon raid on the side of the Zoro fans, as eliminating them would eliminate the Meme and this is something that he cannot allow.

The Zoro fans press on into Udon, initially they are completely unstoppable, and the lesser Zoro haters below cannot hope to stop them, and each of the Wankers was going to get at least a brief fight/scene that expanded on the jokes about them above, but the biggest of the fights was going to be @Blackbeard versus @ZenZu , where we learned more about ZenZu's past and the history of OJ like I posted above. This fight ultimately ends with ZenZu getting Meme'd to death by Blackbeard. During the fight, ZenZu mentions how Blackbeard reminds him of a certain "Dank One" who came before.

As the fight ends, @HAJIKATA accidentally stumbles upon a mysterious Udon Prisoner who has not been corrupted by Zoro hate like the rest of the prisoners. Upon freeing this prisoner, this individual is revealed to be @HexBozaline @Shuyaku who was imprisoned within Udon after ZenZu defeated him. With Shuyaku freed, Chapter 22 ends.

As Chapter 23 begins, we return to the combined forces of the Yonko Fandom (the Win Win Army and Young Dragon Armies respectively), allied with @comrade and his commanders @Zoro D Goat and @Natalija , his own army personally defending the entrance to TAC's ultimate location. Their opponents are the Doflamingo army lead by @sanjikun and his deputies critical mindset and @Veku who are personally targeting Comrade's headquarters. Facing the Win Win Army and the Young Dragons are the combined forces of the Admiral Tard Army lead by @Owl Ki , which consists of the Punk Hazard Army lead by Ivan Zonder, and the Fuji Strike Force lead by @MarineHQ62 . Assisting the Admiral Tards is Sword and Admiral, lead by @King7 and @Cinera the former Great Mosshead.

Chapter 23 is called "The Two Plans"

At the beginning of Chapter 23, both the Yonko Fandom and Admiral Fandom commanders make separate plots to defeat the other. On the side of the Yonko fan army, @Van mentions that TAC has "one final trump card" up his sleeve, and that they will attack the Admiral Fandom in unison with this un-described final tactic in order to crush Sword and Admiral as well as the Admiral Tards both at once. From here, they will set their sights on the Doflamingo Army and crush them with prejudice.

The Admiral Tards have begrudgingly agreed to work with Sword and Admiral in the name of defeating TAC and avenging Admiral Lee. Their plan is two fold: To slay @Rosella.Fiamingo as well as Mega @Erkan12 , which will then allow both armies to bare down on the Young Dragons, who's strength was colossally above what was expected. The plan for this was simple: Ivan Zonder will head out to slay Rosella, while King7 will head out to slay Mega Erkan. Cinera and Silverfire will band together to hold off @Haoshoku , while @Owl Ki and a commander named OukeeDoukee will hold off @Van . OukeeDoukee is an older man who seems to be a heavily experienced veteran. At first King7 suggests sending more forces to hold off Van, but Ivan Zonder informs King7 that OukeeDoukee was Admiral Lee's original mentor, and that his wank was on par with Lee's when he was in his youth.

The fighting begins, and the Sword and Admiral fans plan immediately collapses. When Owl Ki sets off to join OukeeDoukee, his army is attached by an unknown force. An extremely powerful commander strikes Owl Ki from the left, and to Owl Ki's shock, TheAncientCenturion managed to Edo Tensei's Lee's corpse and turn him into an Emperor Wanker, @Emperor Lee Hung (the joke here being when I lost that bet to @KAIDO D. STRONGER and had to wank Kaido). Emperor Lee Hung is Ran Bi Haku from Kingdom, and he engages Owl Ki immediately. Owl Ki internally apologizes to the rest of the Admiral Tards, and remarks that he will not allow TAC to defile Lee's corpse in this manner, and that he must stay behind to put Lee to his final rest.

The rest of the battle proceeds. Rosella engages with Ivan Zonder immediately. Mega Erkan's army makes contact with King7's men while Silverfire and Cinera hold off Haoshoku. However, to the shock of everyone on the battlefield, Van immediately plows through OukeeDoukee's army and goes to double team Ivan Zonder. We flashback to see Lee's mentor facing Van. OukeeDoukee was the original Akainu Wanker of the internet, and he was the one who instructed Lee in the ways of Akainu Wank. Lee would later go on to become the greatest of the Akainu Wankers while OukeeDoukee would serve quietly at his side. However, OukeeDoukee is in complete shock at the strength of Van. Never in all of his decades of wanking Akainu had he seen such terrifying strength before, and no matter what trolling or shitposting he attempted, none of it could even phase Van for a moment. The flashback ends as Van cleaves OukeeDoukee clean in two, with Oukee internally apologizing to Ivan Zonder for his failure.

Van and Rosella both strike Ivan Zonder with their full strength. Ivan Zonder puts up a respectable fight but is ultimately overwhelmed. After taking severe wounds, he is knocked unconscious. Just as Van is about to strike the killing blow, Ivan Zonder is saved by @Beerbottle , a commander of the Admiral Tards and one of the Four Tyrants of Oro Jackson. Beerbottle is not in this memega for any particular reason, he just wants to know how everyone's day is going. He throws Ivan Zonder's unconscious body onto his horse and retreats, remarking that he will not let anyone kill this man until he finds out how Zonder's day is going so far.

This was a colossal defeat for the Admiral fans, and the only thing that could possibly make up for this defeat, was if King7 could somehow defeat Mega Erkan. @Wordyworm is one of S&A's commanders, and she remarks to herself that the chances of King7 defeating Mega Erkan are slim to none. When TAC Edo'd Erkan back to life, the "rage of being one shot" possessed Erkan and morphed him into a more powerful form. He resolved himself to violently slay these Admiral Wanking memes once and for all.

Erkan and his men are utterly destroying King's Admiral Wankers. No matter what the Admiral fans, try, they cannot stop Erkan and his extremely overwhelming power. When the Admiral fans turn to King7 for help, King7 is uncharacteristically quiet, and is looking down on his horse with his eyes closed. The Admiral fans are in shock that King7 seems to have no answer to Erkan's strength. Erkan continues his charge and is owning Admiral fans harder and harder. As Erkan cleaves his way to King7, he remarks that this will make up for him getting trolled by Meme Lee back in Chapter 1. As Erkan charges for King7, spear in hand, King7 does not move an inch and doesn't even look at Erkan. The Admiral fans cry out in terror as Erkan thrusts his spear at King7 and King7 does not respond.

Before Erkan's spear reaches him, King7 opens his eyes. He suddenly has a flashback to watching Admiral Lee slaying Yonko fans with his glaive. King7's grip tightens as he launches himself at Erkan.

Chapter 23 ends with King7 cleaving Mega Erkan in two in one strike, a blow that shocks every member of the Yonko and Admiral Fandoms, and a blow that @Cinera describes as "A blow worthy of a great Wanker"

Alright my guys, so this is going to be a gargantuan post. If you don't stick around to the end, I completely understand lmfao.

To get the most important thing out of the way first: I think that now is finally the time to put an end to the Sword and Admiral Memega. I do this with a heavy heart, as I have had so much fun making this Memega, and I've gotten so many good laughs and such out of it, but I do think that this is the right time to do things. I'm going to explain why now is the time to call it quits, and then I'm going to do what I promised you all what I would do, and drop a massive plot synopsis of the future actions and jokes and such. It's not going to be as funny as it would be in memega format, but at least this way I can provide you guys with some form of final closure and not leave you hanging lol.

I never really spoke to Divvens back on OJ, and he was not someone that I knew very much about. That said, with his passing, I do not think I can in good conscious continue to go on writing a joke series about him, even if the jokes are in lighthearted fun. When I included any users as "characters" in Sword and Admiral, it was never my intention to make fun of them in a malicious way. Sure there were some lighthearted pokes and such, but I also made fun of myself and my "clique" of friends so that people knew that it was all in good fun. It was never my intention to maliciously make fun of any users that I included in Sword and Admiral, and the fact that I made fun of myself on numerous occasions in the series substantiates that idea.

That said, even if the jokes are in lighthearted fun, I do not think I can justify the notion of continuing to make fun of a user who has passed away. I did not know Divvens, but like I said in the past, I wish his family and friends nothing but the best and I would never wish that situation on anybody, even users that I regularly disagree with. At the end of the day, we are all One Piece fans on some level, and even my sworn enemies such as @Red Admiral , @Jo_Ndule , @Seraphoenix , etc...I would never wish you guys irl harm or that anything bad to ever befall you or the people close to you. And it just feels like really poor taste to continue making fun of any users in that situation.

The problem with this is that Divvens was fundamentally tied to the future plot of S&A. As you guys will see in more detail in part 2 of this post, Divvens was essentially going to be one of two final "villains" of S&A, the other being @Chrono . The story I was writing was specifically designed with him in mind, and it would feel just as tasteless to me to just write Divvens out of the story and substitute someone else in his place. So I hope you guys can understand why I'm making this decision.

2. IRL obligations

All good obligations, fortunately. Many of you already know that the wife and I recently had a baby, and at the same time I am also stepping into a more advanced role at my work that is going to have more responsibility entailed, and we are also relocating. So there's ultimately just a lot of shit going on irl lol. Sword and Admiral just took up such an enormous amount of time that I simply don't have anymore. I have a personal deal that I've made with myself, that if I ever give up something I enjoy in life, it won't be because I was forced to give it up for a bunch of stuff I don't want to do, it'll be because I've just got better things going on and I want to spend more time working on those.

Well, welcome to S&A. I love this series dearly, but I've got too many other things going on that I want to devote my attention to, and I just don't have much time to write a Memega anymore.

This is a more minor reason, but I needed certain One Punch Man panels before we continued into the final arc with Shuyaku and the Zoro fandom, but Murata and One are just taking so damn long that at this point it could realistically be another 3-4 years before we finally get the panels I need for memeing purposes. And I never intended for S&A to go on for even one year, let alone freaking 5 lol. This must be how other Mangaka feel when their series' blow up in popularity :catsure: Okay no but seriously, it may be a long time before I would've been physically able to finish the Memega's plot lol.

So I hope you guys understand the reasons above, and I want to take one last minute to thank all of you so much for supporting the Memega! If it weren't for all the laughs and positivity that you guys showed for the series, I wouldn't have done this shit for 21 Chapters and literally hundreds of edited Manga pages lol. So from the bottom of my evil little Admiral heart, thank you all very, very, very much.

I present the final plot synopsis for Sword and Admiral (and apologize in advance for the gargantuan text wall)

Plot Synopsis (Part 1)

At the beginning of Chapter 22, we cut to the Udon Prison which is currently being raided by the Zoro Fandom. The prison is populated with monstrous creatures who have received "sentences" depending on the severity of their crimes against the forum. The prison was originally constructed as a place where the Moderators could "rehabilitate" problem users, but due to the extreme power and influence of the Zoro Fandom, the prison quickly and secretly turned into a sentencing ground for any and all Zoro downplayers, meaning that all of the prisoners are vicious Zoro haters. On top of this, the fact that the original purpose of the prison was "corrupted" by Zoro fans, means that all of the prisoners are rabid with Zoro hate and are hellbent on destroying the Zoro Fandom once and for all.

TheAncientCenturion @LuthonTheDragDown had immediately set his sites on Udon right from the start of his plan, knowing all of the pent up hatred for Zoro and his fans that lie dormant right beneath the Zoro fandom's feet. When he first treked down into Udon, he was shocked to discover that all of it's residents had been transformed into vicious monsters as a result of how strong their own hatred for Zoro was. Through unspeakable means, Luthon was able to discover the secret behind "monsterfication", and was able to devise means to turn other users into monsters even they themselves were not Zoro haters. This is why characters like @Jiihad and @ZenZu appear to be monsters as well despite them not being Zoro haters. Jiihad agreed to help TAC out of a desire to tame these lil Zoro bihs, and ZenZu was a figure that TAC revived from the dead when WorstGen was created, Edo'd to serve his own wishes, and monsterfied in order to make him even stronger than he was back on Oro Jackson.

Speaking of ZenZu, we need to talk about him a bit because his backstory is directly tied to the final story of S&A. It's been said that ZenZu had amassed the most powerful crew in OJ/WG history, but it hasn't been clarified what this exactly means yet. So, ZenZu is almost like the "Rox" of Sword and Admiral. Every powerful "old era" figure on WorstGen was a member of ZenZu's crew back during the early days of the Oro Jackson. Figures like @Bogard , @Celestial D. Dragon , @dizzy2341 , @Den_Den_Mushi , @Van , @Garp the Fist , @Cinera (Or S1R_L as she was known back then), @Gol D Roger , etc.. All of the old era legends of OJ were directly affiliated with ZenZu's crew. At the height of ZenZu's power, his faction was even more powerful than the Moderators of Oro Jackson. In fact, it was said that ZenZu's faction was so powerful, that they were able to directly alter the course of posting on Oro Jackson.

The Oro Jackson was originally a haven for Sanji fans. If you dared to speak ill of Sanji, you were quickly silenced by the OJ Moderators, and the OJ Mods were able to maintain a culture of Sanji fanaticism in this manner. At first. Then ZenZu and his crew came around, and they were so powerful and their influence was so great, that Oro Jackson was slowly but surely transformed into a Haven for Zoro fans as well. While ZenZu himself was not exclusively a Zoro fan, many of his original crewmates were exclusively Zoro fans. We'll get more into that later. This marked the beginning of the Sanji vs Zoro fan wars not just on OJ/WG, but on all of the internet, because ZenZu and his original crew were able to effect things to such a massive extent. The old Sanji Wank vs the new Zoro Wank. This war has never been settled, even to this day.

Fearing ZenZu and what his crew represented, the OJ moderators enacted a brilliant strategy which tore the ZenZu faction apart: They created the order of "Young Dragons," a prodigious order of Holy Knights of Oro Jackson that defended the forum from any and all evil-doers. The intended purpose of the Young Dragons was to give all users a beacon to aspire towards: Post quality things, and you were made into a "Young Dragon" which showed your prestige to all. However, the insidious truth was that the Young Dragons existed to break up the influence of ZenZu and his crew, and to strengthen the power and influence of the OJ Mods. Many of the members of ZenZu's crew were knighted as Young Dragons with @dizzy2341 as their leader, and the Young Dragons would go on for years to silence any and all wankers who threatened the stability of Oro Jackson.

Tieing all of this back to Udon, ZenZu seemed like the perfect target for TAC to bring to his side: The user who ultimately represented the beginning of Zoro Wank on the internet, turned into the single greatest weapon of those who saught to end the Zoro Wank.

But now currently raiding Udon, was the entirety of the Zoro Fandom, come to stop TAC's plan to destroy them. There are many powerful Zoro Wankers present at this raid:

@Fuckthis3 is Pig God from One Punch Man. He consumes everything that he comes across. The joke here is that Fuckthis never wanted to create a shitty ass WorstGen account but had to for spoiler threads. However, after he created his account, this forum was so addicting to him that he turned into a gluttonous devourer of all things WorstGen. He joins the Zoro fans because they are the most powerful faction, and his singular motive is to "consume all"

@nik87 is Amai Mask from One Punch Man. Nik87 aspires to attain one of the Three Great Mosshead seats for himself now that two of it's open positions are vacant. As such, he has proclaimed himself the leader of the Udon raid, and believes that by successfully flushing out TAC and his faction from the prison, he will have achieved a feat worthy of being named as one of the strongest Zoro Wankers there is.

@ZoroGang is FlashyFlash, and yes he still is present in this fucking Memega. Zorogang is so fast that the Mods can't ban him, even though his fellow Zoro fans are quick to point out that his ass shouldn't be in this story anymore.

@Sword God Ryuma is Atomic Samurai, the "Alt of Shishio." He returns to Udon to claim his revenge upon @Albino 👑 who brutally trolled him last time around, and to defeat TAC of course.

@HAJIKATA is Puri Puri Prisoner, who believes that it is his destiny to bed TAC, because he heard from some quality sources that TAC looks like Reiju in real life. As such, he has been training himself for the "World's Most Sensual Bed" for months.

@Den_Den_Mushi is Tatsumaki, and she really doesn't see fit to affiliate with these new Zoro fans, but at the same time she considers it to be her responsibility to defend the Zoro fandom, as the Temple of the Grandmaster is the Bastion of Mihawk Wank upon WorstGen.

@Dark Hound is Super Alloy Darkshine, and he has trained himself to his physical limit in order to attain the physique of Zoro himself. He joins the raid to defend the Temple and the Zoro Wank.

@Gran D. Master is retconned into @Fenaker , who is Child Emperor. A relatively young user who has devoted himself tirelessly to learning the art of wanking Zoro. In spite of his young age, like Nik87, it is his ultimate ambition to attain the rank of Great Mosshead for himself.

@Guan Yu is Bang. He is the founder of the Grandmaster's Temple on Worstgen, which makes him the true leader of the Zoro Fandom. He joins the Zoro Fandom as his heavenly ordained destiny is to defend the Zoro Wank from all who would seek to threaten it.

@Blackbeard is Saitama, the Master of the Meme and head of the Urouge Fandom. He joins the Udon raid on the side of the Zoro fans, as eliminating them would eliminate the Meme and this is something that he cannot allow.

The Zoro fans press on into Udon, initially they are completely unstoppable, and the lesser Zoro haters below cannot hope to stop them, and each of the Wankers was going to get at least a brief fight/scene that expanded on the jokes about them above, but the biggest of the fights was going to be @Blackbeard versus @ZenZu , where we learned more about ZenZu's past and the history of OJ like I posted above. This fight ultimately ends with ZenZu getting Meme'd to death by Blackbeard. During the fight, ZenZu mentions how Blackbeard reminds him of a certain "Dank One" who came before.

As the fight ends, @HAJIKATA accidentally stumbles upon a mysterious Udon Prisoner who has not been corrupted by Zoro hate like the rest of the prisoners. Upon freeing this prisoner, this individual is revealed to be @HexBozaline @Shuyaku who was imprisoned within Udon after ZenZu defeated him. With Shuyaku freed, Chapter 22 ends.

As Chapter 23 begins, we return to the combined forces of the Yonko Fandom (the Win Win Army and Young Dragon Armies respectively), allied with @comrade and his commanders @Zoro D Goat and @Natalija , his own army personally defending the entrance to TAC's ultimate location. Their opponents are the Doflamingo army lead by @sanjikun and his deputies critical mindset and @Veku who are personally targeting Comrade's headquarters. Facing the Win Win Army and the Young Dragons are the combined forces of the Admiral Tard Army lead by @Owl Ki , which consists of the Punk Hazard Army lead by Ivan Zonder, and the Fuji Strike Force lead by @MarineHQ62 . Assisting the Admiral Tards is Sword and Admiral, lead by @King7 and @Cinera the former Great Mosshead.

At the beginning of Chapter 23, both the Yonko Fandom and Admiral Fandom commanders make separate plots to defeat the other. On the side of the Yonko fan army, @Van mentions that TAC has "one final trump card" up his sleeve, and that they will attack the Admiral Fandom in unison with this un-described final tactic in order to crush Sword and Admiral as well as the Admiral Tards both at once. From here, they will set their sights on the Doflamingo Army and crush them with prejudice.

The Admiral Tards have begrudgingly agreed to work with Sword and Admiral in the name of defeating TAC and avenging Admiral Lee. Their plan is two fold: To slay @Rosella.Fiamingo as well as Mega @Erkan12 , which will then allow both armies to bare down on the Young Dragons, who's strength was colossally above what was expected. The plan for this was simple: Ivan Zonder will head out to slay Rosella, while King7 will head out to slay Mega Erkan. Cinera and Silverfire will band together to hold off @Haoshoku , while @Owl Ki and a commander named OukeeDoukee will hold off @Van . OukeeDoukee is an older man who seems to be a heavily experienced veteran. At first King7 suggests sending more forces to hold off Van, but Ivan Zonder informs King7 that OukeeDoukee was Admiral Lee's original mentor, and that his wank was on par with Lee's when he was in his youth.

The fighting begins, and the Sword and Admiral fans plan immediately collapses. When Owl Ki sets off to join OukeeDoukee, his army is attached by an unknown force. An extremely powerful commander strikes Owl Ki from the left, and to Owl Ki's shock, TheAncientCenturion managed to Edo Tensei's Lee's corpse and turn him into an Emperor Wanker, @Emperor Lee Hung (the joke here being when I lost that bet to @KAIDO D. STRONGER and had to wank Kaido). Emperor Lee Hung is Ran Bi Haku from Kingdom, and he engages Owl Ki immediately. Owl Ki internally apologizes to the rest of the Admiral Tards, and remarks that he will not allow TAC to defile Lee's corpse in this manner, and that he must stay behind to put Lee to his final rest.

The rest of the battle proceeds. Rosella engages with Ivan Zonder immediately. Mega Erkan's army makes contact with King7's men while Silverfire and Cinera hold off Haoshoku. However, to the shock of everyone on the battlefield, Van immediately plows through OukeeDoukee's army and goes to double team Ivan Zonder. We flashback to see Lee's mentor facing Van. OukeeDoukee was the original Akainu Wanker of the internet, and he was the one who instructed Lee in the ways of Akainu Wank. Lee would later go on to become the greatest of the Akainu Wankers while OukeeDoukee would serve quietly at his side. However, OukeeDoukee is in complete shock at the strength of Van. Never in all of his decades of wanking Akainu had he seen such terrifying strength before, and no matter what trolling or shitposting he attempted, none of it could even phase Van for a moment. The flashback ends as Van cleaves OukeeDoukee clean in two, with Oukee internally apologizing to Ivan Zonder for his failure.

Van and Rosella both strike Ivan Zonder with their full strength. Ivan Zonder puts up a respectable fight but is ultimately overwhelmed. After taking severe wounds, he is knocked unconscious. Just as Van is about to strike the killing blow, Ivan Zonder is saved by @Beerbottle , a commander of the Admiral Tards and one of the Four Tyrants of Oro Jackson. Beerbottle is not in this memega for any particular reason, he just wants to know how everyone's day is going. He throws Ivan Zonder's unconscious body onto his horse and retreats, remarking that he will not let anyone kill this man until he finds out how Zonder's day is going so far.

This was a colossal defeat for the Admiral fans, and the only thing that could possibly make up for this defeat, was if King7 could somehow defeat Mega Erkan. @Wordyworm is one of S&A's commanders, and she remarks to herself that the chances of King7 defeating Mega Erkan are slim to none. When TAC Edo'd Erkan back to life, the "rage of being one shot" possessed Erkan and morphed him into a more powerful form. He resolved himself to violently slay these Admiral Wanking memes once and for all.

Erkan and his men are utterly destroying King's Admiral Wankers. No matter what the Admiral fans, try, they cannot stop Erkan and his extremely overwhelming power. When the Admiral fans turn to King7 for help, King7 is uncharacteristically quiet, and is looking down on his horse with his eyes closed. The Admiral fans are in shock that King7 seems to have no answer to Erkan's strength. Erkan continues his charge and is owning Admiral fans harder and harder. As Erkan cleaves his way to King7, he remarks that this will make up for him getting trolled by Meme Lee back in Chapter 1. As Erkan charges for King7, spear in hand, King7 does not move an inch and doesn't even look at Erkan. The Admiral fans cry out in terror as Erkan thrusts his spear at King7 and King7 does not respond.

Before Erkan's spear reaches him, King7 opens his eyes. He suddenly has a flashback to watching Admiral Lee slaying Yonko fans with his glaive. King7's grip tightens as he launches himself at Erkan.

Chapter 23 ends with King7 cleaving Mega Erkan in two in one strike, a blow that shocks every member of the Yonko and Admiral Fandoms, and a blow that @Cinera describes as "A blow worthy of a great Wanker"

This is the end of an era, i enjoyed being featured in some of those memegas lol. And i didn't know they were centered around this Divvens person, may they rest in peace. I wish you good luck in your future endeavors, take care of yourself and we'll see you when i see you.

Perhaps when Akainu finallly gets the spotlight ? :sadgrin:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
This is the end of an era, i enjoyed being featured in some of those memegas lol. And i didn't know they were centered around this Divvens person, may they rest in peace. I wish you good luck in your future endeavors, take care of yourself and we'll see you when i see you.

Perhaps when Akainu finallly gets the spotlight ? :sadgrin:
Thanks buddy. I’m not leaving WorstGen to be clear, but my posting will likely lessen and there won’t be any more S&A lol.

2. IRL obligations

Plot Synopsis (Part 1)

My part was Spot one :akaman:

Wow Lee, I'm really going to miss laughing at your memes, you had a way of making those panels ridiculous, synopsis isn't quite the same :pepehands:

But ofc life comes first and I hope you manage everything without feeling the obligation to entertain us.

What did I even just read :cantseeme:

Owl Ki internally apologizes to the rest of the Admiral Tards, and remarks that he will not allow TAC to defile Lee's corpse in this manner, and that he must stay behind to put Lee to his final rest.
I love how you saved your corpse ahaha

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me

2. IRL obligations

Plot Synopsis (Part 1)

You wanked the shit out of me here but I'll take it.

If WG were to have a hall of fame you'd be the undisputed 🐐 , you really had people anticipating this series more than actual OP chapters at times.

Hats off to you dawg

2. IRL obligations

Plot Synopsis (Part 1)