Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters
H

Haoshoku

Those were the golden days. :finally:lmao..although I am not a Zoro fanboy, I really enjoyed being called the best Zoro advocate by Celestial. I really enjoyed triggering him in Zoro threads :gokulaugh: I wasn't a well known member back in OJ so I thought it wouldn't be me.
Amongst all the Arena events, Celestial’s battles with you, @ZenZu and @HeroesNZ can’t be forgotten lol. They were just too golden, any Arena dweller back in the day would remember that. Celestial used to use alot of dots/periods in between his sentences that made his posts funny to read lmao

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Amongst all the Arena events, Celestial’s battles with you, @ZenZu and @HeroesNZ can’t be forgotten lol. They were just too golden, any Arena dweller back in the day would remember that. Celestial used to use alot of dots/periods in between his sentences that made his posts funny to read lmao
Funniest part is "You and your Z-Gang... " shield which he used to use a lot against us whenever he's at the verge of losing the argument.:suresure:

@Admiral Lee Hung That, that was some glorious comedic gold. :finally:

The interaction between TAC and Sanders was classic. “Ber ni ni ni ni” :suresure:

I got to admit though, when Sanders smiled, he legitimately looked like a Bond villain. :catsweat:

The introduction of GetNappaed was hilarious. His speech pattern is spot on and that line about Shanks fans taking the left arms of everyone in the Z fandom left me in stitches. :milaugh:

I do believe some folk on this thread have missed an important detail.
Sword and Admiral, Chapter 15!! (Part 1)
Hmmm, the fact that the words “that man” have been highlighted signifies someone important, “still have” implies someone that was previously confirmed to be assisting the Z bois but is free to change allegiance and “TAC doesn’t realise it yet” implies someone who TAC knows of (so it cannot be Saitama who is unknown to both TAC and Guan Yu) but does not expect to be assisting Z bois. :kizabat:

Oh yeah, I think I know where you are going with this. :absojustice::madmonk::sadgrin::myman::smithnie::cheers:

I already made a guess as to who Saitama is, so I am going to remain silent on that till the reveal. :madmonk:

Chapter 15 is going to be one of the biggest chapters yet!

I debated on not uploading this chapter in "parts" and just uploading the entire thing at once, but it's going to take a minute to do the whole chapter, and I figured you guys would rather get something now rather than wait haha.
[/spoiler]
I'm speechless. i can sense TAC'S downfall, too bad OmegaPsyche is going down that fast. impressive forms for our Nappa.

this cover page along with the ending of the chapter reminded me of the old version, the first ever chapters of the monk back in OJ.

Last edited:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Last edited:
Topi I never break my side of alliance ... so ... if you want it , don't break it

but fine , Shanks-Akainu alliance go in to war !
Last time the alliance broke, you shitted on Akainu in Akainu vs Big Mom thread!!! While I already defending Shanks in Mihawk vs Shanks thread like a lawyer defending his guilty client

But sure
Let's not break it this time. You can count on me

Chapter 15 is going to be one of the biggest chapters yet!

I debated on not uploading this chapter in "parts" and just uploading the entire thing at once, but it's going to take a minute to do the whole chapter, and I figured you guys would rather get something now rather than wait haha.

GetNappaed San finally appears. Who the hell is Boros ??

Who is also Saitama ????? Boros about to get low diffed.