Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters
Another day, another adventure for Antiwank Pirates

Antiwank Pirates: Legendary Hour Edition

Tagging:
@Jo_Ndule @Guan Yu @Sentinel @Chrono @Jiihad @Shuyaku @Albino 👑 @Arara @True God Moe @Red Admiral @LolonoisZolo @Zowo @Cyrus the Cactus @Reborn @stormylife @Finalbeta @Shura @Bogard @Kiwipom @Owl Ki @King7 @Admiral Lee Hung @TheAncientCenturion @Light D Lamperouge @HA001 @Enma @Sade @ZoroGang @Zenos7 @Shishio @Buusatan94 @Queen etc.

Tagging:
@Jo_Ndule @Guan Yu @Sentinel @Chrono @Jiihad @Shuyaku @Albino 👑 @Arara @True God Moe @Red Admiral @LolonoisZolo @Zowo @Cyrus the Cactus @Reborn @stormylife @Finalbeta @Shura @Bogard @Kiwipom @Owl Ki @King7 @Admiral Lee Hung @TheAncientCenturion @Light D Lamperouge @HA001 @Enma @Sade @ZoroGang @Zenos7 @Shishio @Buusatan94 @Queen etc.
Was waiting to see how Shishio was incorperated in the story....well I wasnt let down:usoprice:

Tagging:
that "lol Vista" was too funny and true

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓

Tagging:
:neesama:Aww, I am honoured to see that you think of me as your favourite calamity. :steef:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars

Tagging:
I love how I am the one Ndule impregnated lmfao.

Just imagine the level of child he and I would birth.

Tagging:
Very good. Very, very good. :fujilaugh:

The references to old events was a classic move. :vistalaugh:

I also have to laugh at me and King being Lee’s kids. :milaugh::smithnie:

Tagging:
Damn, If only I could join in this fight lol:josad: