Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters
Another day, another adventure for Antiwank Pirates

Antiwank Pirates: Legendary Hour Edition

Tagging:
@Jo_Ndule @Guan Yu @Sentinel @Chrono @Jiihad @Shuyaku @Albino 👑 @Arara @True God Moe @Red Admiral @LolonoisZolo @Zowo @Cyrus the Cactus @Reborn @stormylife @Finalbeta @Shura @Bogard @Kiwipom @Owl Ki @King7 @Admiral Lee Hung @TheAncientCenturion @Light D Lamperouge @HA001 @Enma @Sade @ZoroGang @Zenos7 @Shishio @Buusatan94 @Queen etc.

Tagging:
@Jo_Ndule @Guan Yu @Sentinel @Chrono @Jiihad @Shuyaku @Albino 👑 @Arara @True God Moe @Red Admiral @LolonoisZolo @Zowo @Cyrus the Cactus @Reborn @stormylife @Finalbeta @Shura @Bogard @Kiwipom @Owl Ki @King7 @Admiral Lee Hung @TheAncientCenturion @Light D Lamperouge @HA001 @Enma @Sade @ZoroGang @Zenos7 @Shishio @Buusatan94 @Queen etc.
If @Albino 👑 is Okiku, then does that means @LANJI CUCKSMOKE is Sanji?

S

Shuyaku

Tagging:
That fucking ending

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Sword and Admiral, Chapter 16: Part 5!!!

I am so excited to end the Shuyaku Chronicle! As much as I've enjoyed telling this story, Shu's memes have taken up absolutely 100% of my meme-ing energy to create lol. BUT! All is well now.

To give you guys a little treat, I was planning on originally just ending Shu's story in Part 5, but I also decided to pick up the pace a little bit and begin the next big S&A story in this chapter.

Also, a special thanks to @Topi Jerami and others for posting their own Meme chapters during S&A breaks. Such quality memega really motivate me to push out the funniest and best S&A Chapters that I can.

So without further ado, Enjoy!

Last edited:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Sword and Admiral, Chapter 16: Part 5!!!

I am so excited to end the Shuyaku Chronicle! As much as I've enjoyed telling this story, Shu's memes have taken up absolutely 100% of my meme-ing energy to create lol. BUT! All is well now.

To give you guys a little treat, I was planning on originally just ending Shu's story in Part 5, but I also decided to pick up the pace a little bit and begin the next big S&A story in this chapter.

Also, a special thanks to @Topi Jerami and others for posting their own Meme chapters during S&A breaks. Such quality memega really motivate me to push out the funniest and best S&A Chapters that I can.

So without further ado, Enjoy!

Little prostitutes like tac lmfao love it !

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Who would be the heads of the WB/Roger wankers? Kind of curious about that lmao. Nice conlusion to the Shuyaku stuff, that battle between him and ZenZu gonna be lit :pepedoffy: if you know what I mean. Also my guy Jo Ndule about to chop someone’s neck on tha battlefield lmao.
I've been waiting for Ha0 or Stormy to join their commander Light in the afterlife since September. This is gonna be very satisfying.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Who would be the heads of the WB/Roger wankers? Kind of curious about that lmao. Nice conlusion to the Shuyaku stuff, that battle between him and ZenZu gonna be lit :pepedoffy: if you know what I mean. Also my guy Jo Ndule about to chop someone’s neck on tha battlefield lmao.
Lol after how kaido got clapped last chapter im expecting a oden nitoryu style one shot by the SA alliance.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Who would be the heads of the WB/Roger wankers? Kind of curious about that lmao
The Roger fandom does not have leaders.

Much like the future Pirate King Luffy who believes that the Pirate King is the free-est man on the Sea, the Pirate King Fandom has no leaders as it's members believe that there own freedom would be limited by following someone else.

Thus, the Roger army you saw here was essentially a group of rabid fanbois with no leadership to speak of (hence why the army does not fight with tactics as they have no one to lead them tactically. Lol)