Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž
Yall remember when all shishio used to do was talk about zoro...
Oh how much has changed since then
:choppawhat:
For real though, weโ€™d be talking about Jiren vs Superman Prime, and Shishio would pop up: โ€œZoro is also a 4-d character, his AP is universal+++ so he should transcend Jirenโ€

Orochi (OPM) versus the Admirals/Yonko, Shishio pops up: โ€œDamn, Orochiโ€™s AP is even approaching 50% Zoroโ€™s AP. Maybe Orochi is above the Yonko after all.โ€

Me and @BigChungus2018 discussing Sekiro bosses, in comes Shishio: โ€œThese bosses are weak, Zoro would low diff every character in this game, no trouble. Tsar Bombaโ€

@Mr. Anderson would be like โ€œwhy does this damn server talk about Zoro all the time, canโ€™t we discuss something else?โ€ Shishio: โ€œ...So how far do you guys think The One Above All pushes Pica? I say low diff tbhโ€

The Nostalgia
:steef:

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Pretty sure you have made more Zoro threads on this forum than I have..
You are correct. It took me some time to find it.

Might have missed some as well. That's probably more threads than the combined threads made by all Zoro fans.

For real though, weโ€™d be talking about Jiren vs Superman Prime, and Shishio would pop up: โ€œZoro is also a 4-d character, his AP is universal+++ so he should transcend Jirenโ€

Orochi (OPM) versus the Admirals/Yonko, Shishio pops up: โ€œDamn, Orochiโ€™s AP is even approaching 50% Zoroโ€™s AP. Maybe Orochi is above the Yonko after all.โ€

Me and @BigChungus2018 discussing Sekiro bosses, in comes Shishio: โ€œThese bosses are weak, Zoro would low diff every character in this game, no trouble. Tsar Bombaโ€

@Mr. Anderson would be like โ€œwhy does this damn server talk about Zoro all the time, canโ€™t we discuss something else?โ€ Shishio: โ€œSo how far do you guys think The One Above All pushes Pica? I say low diff tbhโ€

The Nostalgia
:steef:
Remember when we raided King of lightenings server?

I do. The Justin Bieber avatar granted me powers beyond my own comprehension. Iโ€™ll be making a tribute to this legendary achievement very soon.
Lmao me and @BigChungus2018 were telling them ***** its not gay to suck Zoros dick cuz he is too alpha and we half way convinced them lol.

That was definitely prime of Thirsty gen