Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
G

Gran D. Master

H

Haoshoku

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@Admiral Lee Hung @Owl Ki @Light D Lamperouge @mad monk @MarineHQ62 @silverfire @Fiji and everyone else.

Aye how are my humorous memeologists doing today? :smithnie:

Officially taking a break until this ugly Usopp avatar i got after losing a bet goes away, but not without a little marine dose in the morning! :madmonk:

One Urouge Chapter 2:

LMFAO. “Akainu is going to take his hands out of his pockets!” I got chills. We are not ready to witness such power.
:akasalt:

“Snitch-Sama!!”
:smithnie:

I’m really glad you incorporated my “Yonko vs Yonko splits the heavens, Admiral vs Yonko splits the Yonko” quote lol. No one in the battle dome has ever acknowledged the truth of that quote lol.

Oda giving his will to Stephen Paul made me laugh out loud. Very well done. The Mad Monk Himself would be proud
:madmonk::madmonk::madmonk:

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
@Admiral Lee Hung @Owl Ki @Light D Lamperouge @mad monk @MarineHQ62 @silverfire @Fiji and everyone else.

Aye how are my humorous memeologists doing today? :smithnie:

Officially taking a break until this ugly Usopp avatar i got after losing a bet goes away, but not without a little marine dose in the morning! :madmonk:

One Urouge Chapter 2:

This is marvelous. Hate to see ya leave for six days, but it's understandable. That might give you enough time to create a meme about the reptile's faves lmao.

Lol.

When the sickest Yonko with a crew of orphans shows up to fight the Marines, they bring in all 3 Admirals, every strong fighter in their arsenal, the Shichibukai and the new Pacifista inventions just to win. I can't imagine a single Admiral sizing up a Yonko and deciding to commit suicide—by—emperor.
Who are you and what have you done with our friendly neighbourhood Kizaru wanker in sassenach TAC? :goatasure:

Lol.

When the sickest Yonko with a crew of orphans shows up to fight the Marines, they bring in all 3 Admirals, every strong fighter in their arsenal, the Shichibukai and the new Pacifista inventions just to win. I can't imagine a single Admiral sizing up a Yonko and deciding to commit suicide—by—emperor.
wdym?
Marines lost no one in the war
single admiral went up against a yonko and a yonko lost half his brain while the admiral had a little nose bleed
WB knew he will die at marineford when he went so save Ace

you cant blame marines for being too strong
:pepecorn:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
wdym?
Marines lost no one in the war
single admiral went up against a yonko and a yonko lost half his brain while the admiral had a little nose bleed
WB knew he will die at marineford when he went so save Ace

you cant blame marines for being too strong
:pepecorn:
Whitebeard was on life support even before going to Marineford and suffered a heart attack in the heat of battle. I hardly call the marines strong when they can barely squeeze out a victory against a literal dying old man. Replace Whitebeard with Shanks, Linlin, Kaido or potentially current Blackbeard and the landscape is night and day different. You'd need 2 Admirals to stall a Yonko and that frees up the commanders to gang rape whoever's left out.