Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters
Whitebeard was on life support even before going to Marineford and suffered a heart attack in the heat of battle. I hardly call the marines strong when they can barely squeeze out a victory against a literal dying old man. Replace Whitebeard with Shanks, Linlin, Kaido or potentially current Blackbeard and the landscape is night and day different. You'd need 2 Admirals to stall a Yonko and that frees up the commanders to gang rape whoever's left out.
Whitebeard wank? TAC, who has hacked your account? :whitepress:

Also, a reminder that a number of special circumstances combined such as a slew of powerful Impel Down prisoners, two Warlords outright betraying the Marines, another Warlord undermining the Marines, Luffy and the arrival of Shanks, are the only reason the WB pirates were not slaughtered to a man. :akasalt:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Whitebeard wank? TAC, who has hacked your account? :whitepress:

Also, a reminder that a number of special circumstances combined such as a slew of powerful Impel Down prisoners, two Warlords outright betraying the Marines, another Warlord undermining the Marines, Luffy and the arrival of Shanks, are the only reason the WB pirates were not slaughtered to a man. :akasalt:
200 inmates escaped and out of them 4 were strong. Ivankov, Crocodile, Jinbe and sort of Luffy. The rest were fodder.

And it's not really Whitebeard wank, I think he's pathetic. But it's even more pathetic that Whitebeard who has been on life support for at least a few arcs now, who got cheap shotted in the chest by Squardo and then again by Akainu, could still put up a fight against Admirals. Just imagine how shitty a time any Admiral would have if Linlin, Kaido, or Shanks decided to fight them instead? Like, the only one they have a shot against is Linlin. And that's if her PIS comes into play.

Whitebeard was on life support even before going to Marineford and suffered a heart attack in the heat of battle. I hardly call the marines strong when they can barely squeeze out a victory against a literal dying old man. Replace Whitebeard with Shanks, Linlin, Kaido or potentially current Blackbeard and the landscape is night and day different. You'd need 2 Admirals to stall a Yonko and that frees up the commanders to gang rape whoever's left out.
All of the Yonko's were weaker than Whitebeard
Kaido had to try to ambush and attack Whitebeard who was fighting at marineford, in order to win.
Big Mom said herself singled out whitebeard above current yonko

I hardly call the marines strong when they can barely squeeze out a victory against a literal dying old man
Barely?
I must have skipped some pages. Who/what did marines lose in the war to call this a barely victory?

All I remember is Shanks showing up and begging for marines to stop slaughtering WB pirates
:risicheck:
against a literal dying old man
Kaido, Big Mom, BB were all scarred of a dying old man

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
All of the Yonko's were weaker than Whitebeard
Kaido had to try to ambush and attack Whitebeard who was fighting at marineford, in order to win.
Big Mom said herself singled out whitebeard above current yonko
Yeah. Whitebeard of the past. Not Whitebeard who's on IV drip 24/7.

Barely?
I must have skipped some pages. Who/what did marines lose in the war to call this a barely victory?
Their objective, protecting Marineford. We know they put plenty of attention / effort into keeping it safe. Yet their powers couldn't do so. Besides, give Whitebeard a slightly healthier heart and Ace would've gone home free.

All I remember is Shanks showing up and begging for marines to stop slaughtering WB pirates
:risicheck:
I remember bloodlusted Akainu about to pop Coby's cherry before Shanks blocked him no diff, then strolled past him without a single fuck given.

Kaido, Big Mom, BB were all scarred of a dying old man
BB was a literal fodder. Without his DFs he doesn't matter. Linlin wasn't afraid of old Whitebeard. She was afraid of who Whitebeard was, and was unsure of his health status. Kaido literally didn't give a shit about Whitebeard and was running Wano with his friend orochi. When he heard Whitebeard was gonna fuck up the marines, he went to attack him.

200 inmates escaped and out of them 4 were strong. Ivankov, Crocodile, Jinbe and sort of Luffy. The rest were fodder.

And it's not really Whitebeard wank, I think he's pathetic. But it's even more pathetic that Whitebeard who has been on life support for at least a few arcs now, who got cheap shotted in the chest by Squardo and then again by Akainu, could still put up a fight against Admirals. Just imagine how shitty a time any Admiral would have if Linlin, Kaido, or Shanks decided to fight them instead? Like, the only one they have a shot against is Linlin. And that's if her PIS comes into play.
Massively restricted Admirals. If they went all out, they would Punk Hazard the place and destroy Marineford.

Every time WB went directly up against an Admiral (like he did against Akainu. No cheap shot there), he got completely trounced. The only time he even landed a successful hit, it was in a sneak attack that cost him 1/2 of his head.

Besides, MF Whitebeard is still a top tier and is still above the likes of Queen and King, two individuals that utterly humiliated Linlin. Lel.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Massively restricted Admirals. If they went all out, they would Punk Hazard the place and destroy Marineford.

Every time WB went directly up against an Admiral (like he did against Akainu. No cheap shot there), he got completely trounced. The only time he even landed a successful hit, it was in a sneak attack that cost him 1/2 of his head.
Okay so let's give Akainu an illness and put him on an IV for 2 years and then have him go out and fight Linlin. See how he gets worked around casually.

Besides, MF Whitebeard is still a top tier and is still above the likes of Queen and King, two individuals that utterly humiliated Linlin. Lel.
O'Lin who had no presence of mind / higher cognitive thinking.
King is super fast so it'd of happened to anyone who couldn't fly.

I don't like Linlin but god, there's too many Linlin downplay these days.

Okay so let's give Akainu an illness and put him on an IV for 2 years and then have him go out and fight Linlin. See how he gets worked around casually.
Exactly what has this got to do with WB getting molly whopped by the Admirals?

You claimed WB could still put up a fight against Admirals.
And it's not really Whitebeard wank, I think he's pathetic. But it's even more pathetic that Whitebeard who has been on life support for at least a few arcs now, who got cheap shotted in the chest by Squardo and then again by Akainu, could still put up a fight against Admirals.
Then I claimed that the Admirals dominated WB in every head on engagement.
Every time WB went directly up against an Admiral (like he did against Akainu. No cheap shot there), he got completely trounced.
Now, instead of trying to rebut my claim, you are now seeking excuses as to why WB got dominated.

Which is it TAC? Did WB put up a fight as you claimed in one post or did he get curb stomped which is why you are now whipping out reasons to excuse his subpar performance against other top tiers?

If it is the former then you are flat out wrong for a multitude of reasons. If it is the latter then no shit Sherlock, that is literally WB’s entire Marineford character arc. That still does not change the fact that he got dominated.
O'Lin who had no presence of mind / higher cognitive thinking.
O’Lin who was also physically completely fine. So much for that supposedly great genetically inherent durability factor some folk go on about. :goatasure:
King is super fast so it'd of happened to anyone who couldn't fly.
What about folk who can fly or can create the necessary tools to allow them flight? Like let us say, oh I do not know, Linlin? :memehm::fullmom:

I don't like Linlin but god, there's too many Linlin downplay these days.
There would not be so much Linlin disrespect if her character was objectively well written and if Oda gave her decent portrayal.

Unfortunately for the entire fandom, Linlin is an objectively woeful character and Oda loves utterly humiliating her.

Reminder that this is what Garp gonna do if Sengoku didn't stop him in Marineford:akaman::kizabat:
Then Akainu reforms just like he did against Marco and Vista, informs Garp why he is such a pathetic spineless, gutless, brainless coward that lacks the conviction and balls to actually do what he legitimately wants to do in life, sits Garp the feck down and proceeds to land the final blow on Luffy. :akaman:
While Akainu does us the favour of disposing trash, Garp sits in a pool of his own tears as he slowly (due to his limited mental capacity) realises that the one time in his entire miserable life that he actually attempted to do what he truly believed was right, was after it was too late to meaningfully matter. :akasalt:

Then Akainu reforms just like he did against Marco and Vista, informs Garp why he is such a pathetic spineless, gutless, brainless coward that lacks the conviction and balls to actually do what he legitimately wants to do in life, sits Garp the feck down and proceeds to land the final blow on Luffy. :akaman:
While Akainu does us the favour of disposing trash, Garp sits in a pool of his own tears as he slowly (due to his limited mental capacity) realises that the one time in his entire miserable life that he actually attempted to do what he truly believed was right, was after it was too late to meaningfully matter. :akasalt:
Bruh, Akainu was running away from Marco lmao:gokulaugh:And Garp one shotted Marco XD.:rolaugh:

Bruh, Akainu was running away from Marco lmao:gokulaugh:

Oops, my bad. Akainu was afraid of Marco and Vista as well:vistalaugh::vistalaugh:
Akainu practically took on the entire Whitebeard Pirate crew by himself.
That is 14 Yonko Commanders and a Warlord simultaneously. :akasalt:

And Garp one shotted Marco XD.:rolaugh:
To one shot an opponent means to defeat an opponent with a single decisive blow (e.g. Luffy vs Bellamy).

Marco however got right back up after being punched by Garp. So that is not a one shot.

If one counts Garp vs Marco as a one shot then one must also count Luffy vs Garp as a one shot too.

Be careful of what train of thought you go down lest you derail yourself. :akasalt:

Akainu practically took on the entire Whitebeard Pirate crew by himself.
That is 14 Yonko Commanders and a Warlord simultaneously. :akasalt:

To one shot an opponent means to defeat an opponent with a single decisive blow (e.g. Luffy vs Bellamy).

Marco however got right back up after being punched by Garp. So that is not a one shot.

If one counts Garp vs Marco as a one shot then one must also count Luffy vs Garp as a one shot too.

Be careful of what train of thought you go down lest you derail yourself. :akasalt:
sigh...Not this again

Akainu was clearly struggle against Marco here:akasalt:

He also tanked a punch from Akainu earlier and took no damage at all:phoenixmarco:

You can see here that Garp punching Marco away with one punch and that's the same Marco that blocks Akainu:akasalt: