Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters
I don't follow Boruto. I don't remember the Juubi being continetal in DC so I may have to reevaluate. What's it's defense like? If Acno spams its roars while dodging, it should eventually win the war of attrition.
The Juubi can tank its maximum charged bijuu dama with minor injuries.
The same bijuu dama which was fired on an ocean far away from the country and whose shockwave even reached the battlefield despite of the huge distance.

A single casual Bijuu Dama was capable of this:

That's really no joke.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
The Juubi can tank its maximum charged bijuu dama with minor injuries.
The same bijuu dama which was fired on an ocean far away from the country and whose shockwave even reached the battlefield despite of the huge distance.

A single casual Bijuu Dama was capable of this:

That's really no joke.
I'll drop the argument for now. Don't know either Naruto or Fairy Tail well enough to make it.

King of Lightning LMAO
10/10 chapter as always Major @Admiral Lee Hung :sabogood:Damn, @ShishioIsBack is something else XD:nicagesmile:Imagine challenging someone who has 161K subs LOL:halt:most of the panels is very good:akaman:Especially when Shishio passed the boulders and standing up with his steed @Cyrus the Cactus lmao:robinsweat:And if anybody know how to edit, can I get some of the KOL emotes pls?:feelsokeman:Especially the glowing glasses one:pepemwai:And I can't wait for KOL to negs Shishio XD:rolaugh:And Shishio is the man that I want to surpass as well:hope: Make me wonder on how strong Prime MonsterZoro and Getnappaed is?:quest:
So many Ace fans

:amazing:
I just notice that I canceled my vote out so the 69 won't be a thing but my name is not there:josad::josad:

King of Lightning LMAO
10/10 chapter as always Major @Admiral Lee Hung :sabogood:Damn, @ShishioIsBack is something else XD:nicagesmile:Imagine challenging someone who has 161K subs LOL:halt:most of the panels is very good:akaman:Especially when Shishio passed the boulders and standing up with his steed @Cyrus the Cactus lmao:robinsweat:And if anybody know how to edit, can I get some of the KOL emotes pls?:feelsokeman:Especially the glowing glasses one:pepemwai:And I can't wait for KOL to negs Shishio XD:rolaugh:And Shishio is the man that I want to surpass as well:hope: Make me wonder on how strong Prime MonsterZoro and Getnappaed is?:quest:

I just notice that I canceled my vote out so the 69 won't be a thing but my name is not there:josad::josad:
I love your creativity bud

Since we have Tsar Bomba created by @ShishioIsBack I will created my own meme called Castle Bravo (Nobody steal this pls) and it's 1000 times deadlier than Tsar Bomba:myman:
Uh Castle Bravo is 15 Megatons and TSAR Bomba is 50 Megatons.

And TSAR Bomba is not a Meme its pure fax. What Zoro did to Pica requires more energy than TSAR Bomba.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
@ShishioIsBack, @Light D Lamperouge would either of you be willing to debate @Rosella.Fiamingo on Mihawk vs Big Mom? Rosella has already consented, so if any of you is up for it, I think it would make a good first debate.

We'll probably not be getting the DR Santoryu Zoro vs Cracker thread, but the debate idea is great, so I'd rather it not be stillborn.