Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Sword and Admiral, Chapter 21 Part 3-Spoilers!

Since it’s been a minute, I figured I’d drop some minor spoilers for the chapter lol.

Overwhelming power!! @Van overpowers @King7 ... @King7 speculates that @Van may even be stronger than @Cinera and on par with @Jo_Ndule

@Van remarks that the late @Admiral Lee Hung ’s Glaive will wank Akainu impulsively, even when the user isn’t consciously wanking Akainu

@Topi Jerami and @Awakening_coming continue their battle. The translation is unclear, but it appears that the fabric holding the dimensions of reality together is collapsing around @Topi Jerami ...

The Fighting Musicians set out to kill @Cinera .. @Van remarks that no Zoro fan can defeat them, as they are Apoo Wankers!!

Thanks to Sandman at Arlong Park for spoilers

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓

Since it’s been a minute, I figured I’d drop some minor spoilers for the chapter lol.

Overwhelming power!! @Van overpowers @King7 ... @King7 speculates that @Van may even be stronger than @Cinera and on par with @Jo_Ndule

@Van remarks that the late @Admiral Lee Hung ’s Glaive will wank Akainu impulsively, even when the user isn’t consciously wanking Akainu

@Topi Jerami and @Awakening_coming continue their battle. The translation is unclear, but it appears that the fabric holding the dimensions of reality together is collapsing around @Topi Jerami ...

The Fighting Musicians set out to kill @Cinera .. @Van remarks that no Zoro fan can defeat them, as they are Apoo Wankers!!

:milaugh:

Sounds like a nice chapter. Drop it soon my dawg.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭

I get featured, that's all you need to know it'll be good.

J

Jo_Ndule

:milaugh: you guys play too much.

Lemme save that quick.
Post automatically merged:

:gokulaugh:
:suresure: man, you crazy

This is gold.

"put all of your keyboard on the line" mdr

:moonwalk:i think I need to drop my second chapter of Troll piece too

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm looking forward to my boy @Topi Jerami the most :akaman: