Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters
S

Shuyaku

Are you tired of all the mediocre new gen manga ? Tired of the repeated clichés and less than appalling lackluster action the industry has to offer ? Then i got something for you :

This obscure manga has been published in the Shaushueng magazine since December 11th 2015 but has only gained some steam recently. It's got masterfully crafted characters such as our protagonist Hex Bozoline, some of the best art i've ever seen in any medium, complex story and breathtaking battles to quench the thirst of those of us who are on the nerdier power debater side.

Forget One Piece, Berserk, MHA, OPM, Kingdom or any other weak sauce trash can mindless entertainment show, this is taking over.

@Admiral Lee Hung @Light D Lamperouge @Sentinel @Dragomir @Jiihad @RayanOO @Marimo_420 @yj @Chrono @Jew D. Boy @Owl Ki etc.

D

Dragomir

Are you tired of all the mediocre new gen manga ? Tired of the repeated clichés and less than appalling lackluster action the industry has to offer ? Then i got something for you :

This obscure manga has been published in the Shaushueng magazine since December 11th 2015 but has only gained some steam recently. It's got masterfully crafted characters such as our protagonist Hex Bozoline, some of the best art i've ever seen in any medium, complex story and breathtaking battles to quench the thirst of those of us who are on the nerdier power debater side.

Forget One Piece, Berserk, MHA, OPM, Kingdom or any other weak sauce trash can mindless entertainment show, this is taking over.

@Admiral Lee Hung @Light D Lamperouge @Sentinel @Dragomir @Jiihad @RayanOO @Marimo_420 @yj @Chrono @Jew D. Boy @Owl Ki etc.
Is this an actual manga or some fuckshit you just created?:sus:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓

Top top tier manga. Wish more people get in on the hype. The characters are amazing, the art outstanding and the story one of the best I've read in recent years.

Get on the Dolzenabring 666 hype people.

That moon splitter cut was one of the most amazing illustrated panels I've ever seen.

... Oooops, I did not want to spoil y'all, my bad.

He's actually capable of cutting the moon LOL :usoprice::usoprice:But I can't search the manga for some reason:zorothink:

Taita best boi !!

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
*picks up phone*
What?! The denizens of WG need more bizarre Jew memes?? I’LL BE RIGHT THERE
*picks up second phone without hanging first one up*
Stacy, hold all my calls...this could take a while. No, not the prostate exam, the other thing.
*picks up third phone with previously unseen third arm*
Hahahaha, that one’s pretty racist!! My memes are wholesome and picked decades in advance, but nice try!!

Here’s @Tris letting @Zoro D Goat down easy:

Here’s a missive from @Tobi after I tasked him with assassinating my ex-wife who works at the same Polish Walmart as @Seth:

Here’s a complete LIE that I will NEVER accept or understand:

Here’s a complete LIE that I absolutely DO accept and understand:

Here’s the only surviving picture of @Calypso after some faulty wiring led to the total destruction of the Udon section on this forum:

Last one for this round, and I normally don’t do this, but I wanna brag a little bit...my large adult son won first place at the shit snarfing contest!! Here he is immediately after a decisive victory over Ben Shapiro and Joe Rogan, his only real competition when it comes to gleefully consuming other people’s feces:

*picks up phone*
Stacy, hold all my calls...this could take a while. No, not the prostate exam, the other thing.
Hahahaha, that one’s pretty racist!! My memes are wholesome and picked decades in advance, but nice try!!

Here’s a missive from @Tobi after I tasked him with assassinating my ex-wife who works at the same Polish Walmart as @Seth:

Here’s the only surviving picture of @Calypso after some faulty wiring led to the total destruction of the Udon section on this forum:

Last one for this round, and I normally don’t do this, but I wanna brag a little bit...my large adult son won first place at the shit snarfing contest!! Here he is immediately after a decisive victory over Ben Shapiro and Joe Rogan, his only real competition when it comes to gleefully consuming other people’s feces:
My babe @Tris will never yell at me:josad::josad:

Calypso

"It is warm within the mansions of Hel"
*picks up phone*

Wtf xD

C

critical mindset

The sad case of the emperor that has no clothes

In a sorry attempt to save face for Sanjino, or fear of Vergo dominating your favourite character, hate of Vergo (hate and annoyance of me, that’s fine) for any of those sakes, let’s the discount all our spatial faculties and logic because you’re all saying he did this, and how much spatial thinking does it take to realise that is not the same as Vergo’s stance?

vs

Just look at the direction of the hip, upper body and the leg. You can’t get it right with your model of the world :suresure::suresure::suresure:

You don’t realise Oda made this guy into a mogger, an arc villain that presented a real threat level, could toy with Sanji, and needed a mountain hax attack to take out. Great way to discredit Goda

Just imagine that, Vergo, a freaking robot, has more sense of humour than your favourite character when he trolls Sanji by showing his dominance switching leg into the attack and then switching into a roundhouse kick just for fun’s sake and Sanji struggles do dodge when he switched legs and plays with him. Literally attacking his with ankle foot and Sanji checking high up for the best defence possible lmao.

You thought Vergo was just generic character huh :suresure: wrong! He was amusing himself with Sanji in doing it in a lighthearted manner, all the while you wish your favourite character could try to replicate the same. :rolaugh: Vergo, funniest guy in the manga :goyea::catsweat:

Last edited by a moderator:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Oh MAN my guys. I am so excited.

You may have all noticed that S&A has been on a bit of a hiatus, for a couple of reasons.

One of which is the fact that I just haven’t had any comedic inspiration for the new chapters lol.

The best S&A chapters came from moments of what I consider a comedic “click”, in other words as soon as the joke popped into my head, I started busting out laughing and what resulted were some of the best and my personal favorite chapters. The @Jiihad , @Shuyaku , @ShishioIsBack , @Pantheos and @Blackbeard chapters etc..all came from moments where something just “clicked” for me and I was like “that shit would make a hilarious chapter.”

Well it happened again just now lol. A “click” moment for the next great S&A moment lol. I would say we may see a chapter this week depending on my schedule lol.