Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Oh MAN my guys. I am so excited.

You may have all noticed that S&A has been on a bit of a hiatus, for a couple of reasons.

One of which is the fact that I just haven’t had any comedic inspiration for the new chapters lol.

The best S&A chapters came from moments of what I consider a comedic “click”, in other words as soon as the joke popped into my head, I started busting out laughing and what resulted were some of the best and my personal favorite chapters. The @Jiihad , @Shuyaku , @ShishioIsBack , @Pantheos and @Blackbeard chapters etc..all came from moments where something just “clicked” for me and I was like “that shit would make a hilarious chapter.”

Well it happened again just now lol. A “click” moment for the next great S&A moment lol. I would say we may see a chapter this week depending on my schedule lol.
Brilliant S&A ideas? It all begins with a Ndule post...

Recently Ndulism is antagonizing Marco, a good material awaits

C

critical mindset

I swear, that leg stuff was the dumbest debate I've ever had on this forum; I also discussed some ridiculous stuff with you fellow degenerates but critical mindset is simply another stuff. :myman:

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

When the streaks of action lines are aligned up to his literal left buttcheek. That’s what you’re arguing, that he doesn’t have a hip

Trying to steal the thunder of Vergo and shit on Oda’s portrayal because Vergo terrorisés you:cheers::cheers::cheers:

C

critical mindset

At least you're proving your experience here. Tell me more about your daily-life in a mental asylum. :catsure:
All treatments against my false memory has proven unsuccessful. It is a life long condition, yet it hasn’t stopped me from being viewed as an indispensable asset trusted with the highest positions and with the only marine base in the NW. Fujitora reveres me (Nani) :pepelit:

All treatments against my false memory has proven unsuccessful. It is a life long condition, yet it hasn’t stopped me from being viewed as an indispensable asset trusted with the highest positions and with the only marine base in the NW. Fujitora reveres me (Nani) :pepelit:
Seriously, you should make a thread why Vergo is the best character in your opinion, not powerlevel related obviously.