Character Discussion Admiral Ryokugyu has green hair based on new anime episode...

...breaking the Admiral pattern when it comes to hair color, and pretty much confirms 100% he'll fight Sanji if there was any doubt about that.
He doesn't seem like Sanji's victim to me. Most likely, he is Zoro’s opponent (it’s not for nothing that he has such a sword and a green palette, he also specializes on arm. haki judging by his fight with Yamato). It seems to me that instead of Kizaru (who will obviously be fired/leave like Akainu and Aokiji) there will be replacement - Orange Admiral, and he will be Sanji's opponent (orange vs yellow, green vs green)

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/what-is-ryokugyus-hair-color.30605/#post-4574332

Unfortunately, Ryokugyu will have green hair.

I had already feared it for a long time and I had even made a topic where I talked about this little fear.
Some people laughed at me a little, but I already knew that there was a good chance that Ryokugyu would have green hair.

Honestly, I'd even have preferred to be wrong at the time and prove the people who took me for a moron right 😅

You could see that Oda was fed up with drawing characters with black hair and wanted to give a different design to these characters who would normally have had black hair (Queen, Page One, Orochi, Katakuri, Oven and now Ryokugyu).

I really wish Ryokugyu hadn't been different from the other admirals in this respect. I mean, even Momousagi and Tokikake have black hair... Such a shame.

just like king was a guy who kicked and used fire and dressed in black
What you said makes no sense, they aren't similar or opposites in any way. :risitavirus:
Funny thing is that candys always said that his boy was going to fight him

But The irony here is that our beloved candytards were pussing the green hair and BLACK BLADE theory specially the last one I wonder why

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/what-is-ryokugyus-hair-color.30605/#post-4574332

Unfortunately, Ryokugyu will have green hair.

I had already feared it for a long time and I had even made a topic where I talked about this little fear.
Some people laughed at me a little, but I already knew that there was a good chance that Ryokugyu would have green hair.

Honestly, I'd even have preferred to be wrong at the time and prove the people who took me for a moron right 😅

You could see that Oda was fed up with drawing characters with black hair and wanted to give a different design to these characters who would normally have had black hair (Queen, Page One, Orochi, Katakuri, Oven and now Ryokugyu).

I really wish Ryokugyu hadn't been different from the other admirals in this respect. I mean, even Momousagi and Tokikake have black hair... Such a shame.
What do you mean unfortunately? Makes no sense why this is a debate at all. We all knew he had green hair for a long time...

What do you mean unfortunately? Makes no sense why this is a debate at all. We all knew he had green hair for a long time...
By unfortunately, I mean that I would have preferred him to have black hair (by preference). Because here he's completely out of step with the other admirals, and that's a real shame.

And unless I'm mistaken, if we exclude the SBS from volume 105 that we got a few months ago. No one yet knew 100% of Ryokugyu's color theme.

There were unofficial figurines or fan art that drew him with green hair, but nothing official I repeat!

By unfortunately, I mean that I would have preferred him to have black hair (by preference). Because here he's completely out of step with the other admirals, and that's a real shame.

And unless I'm mistaken, if we exclude the SBS from volume 105 that we got a few months ago. No one yet knew 100% of Ryokugyu's color theme.

There were unofficial figurines or fan art that drew him with green hair, but nothing official I repeat!
I never read SBS. Always knew he had green hair. Feeling like people trying to gaslight here.

Well even then his plant powers are green, no clue what else he'd look like if not for veggie hair.