Character Discussion Admiral Ryokugyu has green hair based on new anime episode...

Ryokugyu negged King and Queen the anime is just going to give them more screen time so it doesn't matter if you are going to try to downplay Ryokugyu the result is still the same
I dont like the way Toei overdoing offscreen fight just look at Oden vs WB, Roger pirates vs WB pirates. The animation is okay but you can't made an opinion based on it.
Nah they tried to fight him and got negative diffed in the manga too, even after he warned them.

I've never said they're not fighting.

But Toei would add some unnecessary things like WB using his DF against Oden.
:milaugh:

Thank god the other Admirals weren’t introduced post-Zou. Imagine a red-haired Akainu, blue-haired Aokiji, yellow-haired Kizaru, and purple-haired Fujitora
Exactly, if we start saying that it was logical for Ryokugyu to have green hair (because it's in his name or in his powers), then we can start saying that it should have been the same for the other admirals.
Blue, red, purple and yellow...
The same goes for Tokikake and Momousaki, who should have had pink and brown hair.
Having said that, I agree with you, it's a real shame that so many people validate this artistic choice, whereas personally I find it really regrettable and inconsistent.

Besides, I don't think Oda remembers, but in the official (canon) color version of chapter 801, Oda's team had colored Ryokugyu with black hair. Proof that before WCI Oda didn't yet have this new contempt for black-haired characters.

https://imgur.io/keBGREt?r