Powers & Abilities Admirals are literally FS users

Being able to predict attacks is basic CoO
Being able to sculpt your body around them requires FS quite clearly shown with Katakuri.
Enel
Smoker

Both have basic CoO...but they couldnt sculp around their opponents attacks lile Katakuri. However the Admirals can.

When the Admirals are hit with haki attacks, it still looks like theyre using Logia Intagibility...thats how skilled they are.

Being able to sculpt your body around them requires FS quite clearly shown with Katakuri.
Enel
Smoker

Both have basic CoO...but they couldnt sculp around their opponents attacks lile Katakuri. However the Admirals can.

When the Admirals are hit with haki attacks, it still looks like theyre using Logia Intagibility...thats how skilled they are.
Being able to shapeshift your body around attacks is never said to require FS, and what I meant by basic CoO was just the non-advanced form, not some fodder level CoO

We know for a fact that basic CoO lets you predict and evade attacks, so logically, if you're a logia with decent CoO, you could shapeshift around attacks perfectly fine.

If you can show me an Admiral actually knowing what will happen 5-10 seconds into the future with certainty like Katakuri or Luffy do then I'll concede, until then it's just basic prediction and not future sight.

I’m certain that the admirals have CoA and CoO maxed out, since all VAs have basic CoA and CoO.

The real question is if they have CoC or not. Personally, I hope Ryokugyu shows us that CoA can still be insane even though adv. CoC exists, cuz right now CoA kinda look like it sucks.

This is also why I think he has a black blade.
Adv coa is underwhelming compared to adv coc but base CoA is still a versatile and useful ability, unlike coc, base coa can directly be infused inside objects enhancing their initial properties like luffy's rubber with gear 4, it can still stretch but is still way more durable, so I'm guessing GB can do something similar with his plants

As for the admirals I don't think any of them will have coc aside from akainu and maybe fujitora

We know for a fact that basic CoO lets you predict and evade attacks, so logically, if you're a logia with decent CoO, you could shapeshift around attacks perfectly fine.
yet this style of dodging was specifically introduced with katakuri and hinted to be based on FS.

Why was Luffy only able to land a fair hit on katakuri after learning FS?

Aokiji and Fuji 100% have it
Akainu maybe but I think what happened there is that his haki is leagues above marco
Kizaru having would be silly consudering he moves at the speed of light anyway
Post automatically merged:

FS was portrayed as criminally important in kata’s fight but we basically got nothing against kaido so it might be irrelevant for now

Being able to shapeshift your body around attacks is never said to require FS, and what I meant by basic CoO was just the non-advanced form, not some fodder level CoO

If you can show me an Admiral actually knowing what will happen 5-10 seconds into the future with certainty like Katakuri or Luffy do then I'll concede, until then it's just basic prediction and not future sight.
But why did shapeshifting around Haki attacks start at the introduction of FS ? Smoker couldnt do it. He should have decent enough CoO, yet he couldnt shapeshift around Law and Vergo's final hits....

Look at the way Akainu split the exact sections with pure precision.

Normal CoO can only do so much...

I mean theyre literally getting stabbeb and cut by haki....and its doing nothing to them.

FS is the staple in being a competent Logia in the NW. Maybe if Smoker had FS he wouldnt have loss so much.
They could use FS, but nothing is clear.

When Marco and Vista attack Akainu he complains so he was hurt, no use of FS or Marco and Vista over FS. In the cases of Aokiji and Kizaru, they are adulterated by Shiro's poor mastery of Haki. For example Rayleigh managed to hurt Kizaru.

Also, it can be basic CoO.

They could use FS, but nothing is clear.

When Marco and Vista attack Akainu he complains so he was hurt, no use of FS or Marco and Vista over FS. In the cases of Aokiji and Kizaru, they are adulterated by Shiro's poor mastery of Haki. For example Rayleigh managed to hurt Kizaru.

Also, it can be basic CoO.
Just cause Akainu complains doesnt mean hes hurt lol. Complaing could mean now that he wpuld have to dodge their attacks since theyre haki users. If Marco and Vista landed that hit....we wouldve seen blood.

Kizaru deffo was barely using CoO at first. Allowing Rayleigh to sneak attack him. Then afterwards he probably underestimated him and didnt use FS either. That and also he was mid teleportation...meaning it was harder for him to dodge Rayleigh. Either way we know Ray hurt Kizaru due to Kizaru underestimating him.
Post automatically merged:

The Akainu thing is not Akainu using future sight on Marco and vista. That is Akainu durability feat.

‘’But I agree with Kuzan and kizaru using future sight to dodge attacks.
How the hell is that durability....

He didnt tank it...look at his neck.
Yet Akainu didn’t scream in pain or bleed from Marco and vista sneak attack.
You know Akainu was angry at jinbe , then Marco and vista sneak attack him. Akainu didn’t expect them to attack him because he responded d !!?. Future sight require calm and cool.

Also Kuzan got ice body broken by jonz sneak attack but Kuzan suffer only lip bleed.

Yet Akainu didn’t scream in pain or bleed from Marco and vista sneak attack.
You know Akainu was angry at jinbe , then Marco and vista sneak attack him. Akainu didn’t expect them to attack him because he responded d !!?. Future sight require calm and cool.

Also Kuzan got ice body broken by jonz sneak attack but Kuzan suffer only lip bleed.
Because he sculpted around their attacks with FS. Same with Katakuri. He didnt scream because he was never hit. Even though theyre haki users, he was still able to manipulate his body around their attacks and not get hurt.

Aokiji couldve purposely turned to Ice. Plus Jozu's attack has good AoE...compared sword strikes. He'll obviously get hit due to how big Jozu is and the situation Aokiji was already in.