Speculations Admirals fall to the next gen after the emperors

I'm not gonna be mad at people pushing these matchups. Admirals are currently the perfect characters for Oda to play around with. They stand between good and evil. They can be friend or foe. Oda will surely have fun baiting using them in the future.
Personally I think the admirals getting 2 fights before getting taken down would be pretty good hype for them and the next gen. The admirals being allowed to flex on someone on their level for a little bit in the admirals + oda still handing the new gen very important wins over top tiers even if they’re nerfed

1. Tho like I said I’m personally not the biggest fan of sabo taking Sakazuki from luffy there definitely is a chance
  2. Aramaki and kid wanting to run it back with shanks sounds pretty self explanatory imo
  3. Same with Kuzan and Koby going after luffy
  4. I personally believe in law vs Issho obviously but it is a kinda weird case. Mainly because on paper Fuji going after mihawk and sengoku Blackbeard makes more sense but it’d probably be better for all of them if they end up swapping
    • Fujitora vs mihawk is pretty much a waste of time for both characters cause oda isn’t going to give them anything meaningful. No matter what one thinks about power level Fuji vs Blackbeard could at least be interested before law potentially pops up
    • Sengoku vs Blackbeard would be cool but just used to feed more into the bb hype which I don’t necessarily mind lol. Sengoku vs mihawk could actually be interesting for mihawk. It being a scenario I can see oda giving mihawk and cross guild a win. Which I think is better for them as a whole than a meaningless clash with Fuji that leads nowhere for them

The next progression after Wano should be :

- Zoro & Sanji vs Top Tier (in this case Admiral Aokiji)

- Zoro vs Top Tier (in this case Mihawk)

As for Sanji, he doesn't need to fight a Top Tier solo unless it serves as a narrative purpose. Hence why Sanji will "only" get Crocodile, someone 2 tiers below Mihawk. They got story ties.
Eh while definitely cool I personally cant see oda feeding a single admiral to zoro and sanji together. Imo it’s more likely they each get their own

Sanji never needed any deep reason to be strong other than he just has to for luffy and the crew. He’s definitely going to eventually have to face a top tier opponent and have to defeat them just because he has to

Eh while definitely cool I personally cant see oda feeding a single admiral to zoro and sanji together. Imo it’s more likely they each get their own

Sanji never needed any deep reason to be strong other than he just has to for luffy and the crew. He’s definitely going to eventually have to face a top tier opponent and have to defeat them just because he has to
The problem is Zoro only needs 1 upgrade away to win solo against Admiral, but Sanji definitely needs 1.5 or 2 upgrade away to win the same.

And they will have the same "amount" of upgrade, or Sanji lower. Like Wano, RS got destroyed just so that Sanji won't have 2 upgrades when Zoro only have 1.

So, if Sanji were to win Admiral solo, it won't be at the same time as Zoro's, AND it must be the weaker Admirals (GB or Fuji).

---

Yeah, he's definitely going to face a top tier, but can only be the lower top tier character. This is because Mihawk is upper top tier, and Sanji must fight someone weaker.

Thinking of it issho and sengoku already have a president of working together so them doing it again against the bbp and cross guild could be fitting
  1. Let’s law interact with them both. If sengoku ends getting defeated or even killed better before it’s too late
  2. Can lead to issho and sengoku switching opponents. Which could be really interesting. Bb beating sengoku and mihawk having a clash that leads to nothing with issho is fine but the the other way around would be a lot better for both imo

The problem is Zoro only needs 1 upgrade away to win solo against Admiral, but Sanji definitely needs 1.5 or 2 upgrade away to win the same.

And they will have the same "amount" of upgrade, or Sanji lower. Like Wano, RS got destroyed just so that Sanji won't have 2 upgrades when Zoro only have 1.

So, if Sanji were to win Admiral solo, it won't be at the same time as Zoro's, AND it must be the weaker Admirals (GB or Fuji).

---

Yeah, he's definitely going to face a top tier, but can only be the lower top tier character. This is because Mihawk is upper top tier, and Sanji must fight someone weaker.
I personally feel like a good solution is yeah just giving Sanji the weaker admiral. That’s why I like the idea of Zoro facing a primary color “kizaru” and Sanji a secondary “orange”

Tho if we’re being honest the amount of power ups doesn’t really matter tbh. Like pre timeskip zoro got a new fight and power up every saga. Sanji only getting a fight on occasion and never really getting straight up power ups but in the end they both still faced kaku and jabra. Power ups or not oda will figure out a way for Sanji to grow and not fall behind too much especially when it matters for the big fights

---

This is where you're wrong

Zoro and Sanji will always fight enemies that are near equals