Questions & Mysteries Admirals vs Gorosei vs Yonko (Which are better written?)

Better Written?

• Total voters
I think Admirals clears this. Way better written characters than Emperors and Gorosei. I agree WB is well written but I can’t say the same for Kaido and Big Mom. Gorosei are even worse than Yonko. Maybe it’s because we don’t saw them too much but they still didn’t give the aura in Egghead unlike Admirals and Emperors.

@Lee Ba Shou @SakazOuki @Kurozumi Wiwi @The White Crane @Wuuuke @silverfire @scoobie3 @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Apollo @Admiral Mou Bu @ZenZu @Extravlad @kurwa @haxxor @EmperorKinyagi @Blackbeard @Owl Ki @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy @Sentinel @Tyki_Mikk @Veku @Mr. Tuna Sandwich @GoldDiamond @Dragon777 @Weeman @Cadis Etrama Di Urek @Djordje @Negan @The Buddha @Djordje @DarkestKnightofSpoilers[/

I don't think it's a proper comparison. Gorosei have always been presented as a collective group whenever they're shown. The yonko/admirals are singular people with great amount of panels focused on each individuals, rather than a collective group.

As collectives Admirals > Yonko > Gorosei, as the other two groups have more writing and fleshed out individuals. If you're talking about individual Admirals & Yonko compared to the Gorosei, I would only put Fuji/Teach/Saka for having better writing than the Gorosei.

I think Admirals clears this. Way better written characters than Emperors and Gorosei. I agree WB is well written but I can’t say the same for Kaido and Big Mom. Gorosei are even worse than Yonko. Maybe it’s because we don’t saw them too much but they still didn’t give the aura in Egghead unlike Admirals and Emperors.

@Lee Ba Shou @SakazOuki @Kurozumi Wiwi @The White Crane @Wuuuke @silverfire @scoobie3 @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Apollo @Admiral Mou Bu @ZenZu @Extravlad @kurwa @haxxor @EmperorKinyagi @Blackbeard @Owl Ki @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy @Sentinel @Tyki_Mikk @Veku @Mr. Tuna Sandwich @GoldDiamond @Dragon777 @Weeman @Cadis Etrama Di Urek @Djordje @Negan @The Buddha @Djordje @DarkestKnightofSpoilers[/
Oda didn't think much about Kaido and Big mom (as we know from Garp explaining them first time, their silluetes were different) were just extremely powerful placeholders for Luffy and Buggy, Oda always planned for these 4 to be the Final Emperors:

1 of them is literally the MC, and the other 3 characters depth stomps the Admirals and Elders.

While Kaido and BM were not even designed yet;

If you keep focusing on the place holders Kaido and BM, then those 2 are on par with Admirals in terms of characters story, still not worse than them as both Admirals and Elders are just serving puppets to others, they barely have any personality, Admirals are not like Garp.

Kaido ~ BM ~ Admirals ~ Elders in terms of character.

And Final 4 Emperors are much better characters.

Admirals are better written.

Kaido and Big Mom are two of the worst written characters/villains, only Whitebeard I would say is so far the better written Yonko.

The problem with the Gorosei is that they mainly have been focused as a group and not individually, only Saturn had the most focus for now.