Speculations Advanced CoA prefix

I wanted to talk about a potentialy new attack prefix for advanced CoA.

In chapter 955, page 10 Luffy seemingly uses a "new" version of King Kong Gun.
Everyone was wondering why the attack he used there was called King Kong Gun, even though it looks like he's "only" using a Kong Gun going by the visuals.
We know that G2 or G3 moves become either "Hawk" or "Elephant"-moves when they are induced with CoA hardening, while the respective bazooka move becomes either "Eagle bazooka" or "Grizzly magnum".

So I think it's likely that atleast in Luffy's case advanced CoA infused attacks will get a new prefix. If that happens there are two options:
1. In order to keep it simple it could be a prefix that gets applied to all of his gears in the same way. And going by what we saw in chapter 955 ,the most obvious one would be "King". So "King Hawk..", "King Elephant.." or "King Rhino Schneider".
The second option would be that Oda creates a totally new prefix for all of Luffy's gears. That would be very cool tbh. Cause I'm not totally into that "King" concept.

Then there's the thing that Zoro seemingly got better with his haki flow after training with Enma. Or atleast that's something which is very likely to happen. What made me curious about this topic other than that KKG scene is that one here ..
I might be grasping at straws for all I know and care and this might be a pure joke scene, but perhaps it's not. Perhaps Zoro gets an update aswell regarding that matter.
So all in all what do you think about that idea in general? And do you got any specific ideas for option 2 in Luffy's case? What's up with that "Enma" thing- perhaps the new way to signify when Zoro puts in greater amounts of haki into his attacks?
Feel free to share your thoughts, amig(o/a)s

A. For Zoro:

- i think Zoro trained to hold his CoA not to be absorbed by Enma, and when he shouted "Enma" like that, it implied that he gave command to Enma, and he let Enma loose. Which mean, he let Enma absorb his CoA to utilize it in the slash. Imo Zoro would gain much better control of his CoA so that he reach a level when he can use a little of CoA as possible when fighting fodders, and let Enma loose in savage mode when he's in emergency situation. Sort of like a G2 or G4 deal that will deplete Zoro's CoA but with greater attack power, AoE, or both.

B. For Luffy:

- firstly, is this a translation mistake? did the raw state Kong or King Kong? because the visual appeared to be Kong Gun. Due to this first point, i proceed about this topic with caution.

- But if it really was King Kong Gun, then Luffy has already done a KKG casually. Without his haki depleting, without him being reverted back to gearless form. If this is the case, then it implies that he is now able to do King moves just like how he can casually dish out G3 attacks. We may see Georex Bazooka or whatever King version of Rhino Schneider as a freely-accessed attacks now. Which is crazy powerful. Areal physical contender of Kaidou and BM, it seems. If Luffy's Kong version of attacks didn't work at all against Kaidou even though it is physically superior than Cracker or Kata, King imo attacks would be moderately effective to Kaidou.

...And that is even without counting the Penetra-Adv-CoA. With this new hax equipped, i'd say Luffy can become a legitimate rival to Kaidou and BM, giving extreme difficulty fight to either of them. Again, if that translation wasn't a mistake, that is.

For Luffy, i think there are two possibilities:

- the weapon-themed name will change types. From Bazooka into Bomba or Nuclear or whatever. I wont even be surprised if Luffy named one of his move Dreadnought Hadron Collider or something.

- or, still for Luffy, maybe he would use various titles for King. Just like Georex is King-themed, maube he would use Tsar, Roi, or Lord or Sovereign, etc.

For Luffy, i think there are two possibilities:

- the weapon-themed name will change types. From Bazooka into Bomba or Nuclear or whatever. I wont even be surprised if Luffy named one of his move Dreadnought Hadron Collider or something.

- or, still for Luffy, maybe he would use various titles for King. Just like Georex is King-themed, maube he would use Tsar, Roi, or Lord or Sovereign, etc.
Imagine Oda named Luffy's ultimate moves Fat Man and Little Boy..
All of Japan will go nuts.

A. For Zoro:

- i think Zoro trained to hold his CoA not to be absorbed by Enma, and when he shouted "Enma" like that, it implied that he gave command to Enma, and he let Enma loose. Which mean, he let Enma absorb his CoA to utilize it in the slash. Imo Zoro would gain much better control of his CoA so that he reach a level when he can use a little of CoA as possible when fighting fodders, and let Enma loose in savage mode when he's in emergency situation. Sort of like a G2 or G4 deal that will deplete Zoro's CoA but with greater attack power, AoE, or both.
Oh okay that sounds interesting. You are definitely onto something. I like the idea of him commanding Enma.
But what would be bugging me in this case is, that inbetween "Letting Enma go all out" with his arm drained and such, and his until now "normal" use of CoA, seems to be a lot of space and potential. Why not putting in huge amounts of haki w/o the drawback? You get me..? What you are proposing is some kind of "all or nothing" concept.
Which is why I proposed that "Enma-x attack" could signify a greater amount of haki in use, w/o the drawback. Like "normal"CoA<<"Enma" CoA<Enma going all out (with the drawback tho).
Tho you seem to agree with the general idea that it probably becomes a concept, or nah?

- firstly, is this a translation mistake? did the raw state Kong or King Kong? because the visual appeared to be Kong Gun. Due to this first point, i proceed about this topic with caution.
It's not. In the volume it's also called KKG, why the visuals are the ones from Kong Gun.

- But if it really was King Kong Gun, then Luffy has already done a KKG casually.
But that's the point. It does not seem to be the "normal" KKG. He's seemingly using a Kong Gun with advanced CoA. That's why I proposed that the prefix "King-" might signify advanced CoA at use.
Anyway, that seemingly new King Kong Gun will be extremely powerful. If he can dish those out regulary within Boundman, I also think he would be incredibly powerful. That's some serious attack power.

Good thread. I wonder what prefix Sanji will use on his CoA attacks
Did not included him, cause we have no single clue about this happening (unless you were trolling a little). But if it happens he would prolly get his own name concept aswell. I've got no clue tho. With "poele a frire" and the RS, we might get a haki indepedent name change for him already tho.

For the first paragraph: You certainly went all out. I'd have to get used to it, but with Grizzly Magnum and Rhino schneider, it's definitely a possibility. Hadron Collider goes a little bit overboard tho :D
Second: Yeah that's what I thought aswell or that's atleast what I would like more than just "King". Sovereign sounds lit.