Powers & Abilities Advanced Haki?

I'm confused about something. Is the contactless attacks Luffy started doing after learning coating an attribute of his ACoC or is it just Emission/ ACoA that is empowered by his coating. I myself believe that it's an effect of the ACoC. Luffy's use of Emission/ ACoA never showed a contactless impact on an opponent before, if my memory serves me right. What do you guys think?

I'm confused about something. Is the contactless attacks Luffy started doing after learning coating an attribute of his ACoC or is it just Emission/ ACoA that is empowered by his coating. I myself believe that it's an effect of the ACoC. Luffy's use of Emission/ ACoA never showed a contactless impact on an opponent before, if my memory serves me right. What do you guys think?
"ACoC" is just the mixture of Ryou + CoC. Anyone who can use CoC and "flowing Haki" can use "ACoC".

But of course there are levels to Haki. Not all Ryou is the same. Luffy has next level internal destruction CoA.

There are 2 types of ACoA that further expand from the fist. The first one is the extending aura making the attack contactless, while the second one is the aura that enters and destroys the enemy from within.
I don't really think we have an explanation yet about the contactless ACoC attacks.