General & Others After 101 chapters kaido and his crew are bad characters

Are you interesting about kaido crew (only kaido crew)

• Total voters

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
This thread isn't about the character levels, zoro, sanji... no is about than after 101 chapters (wano: 909-1020) i don't interest me anything about kaido and his crew. I only want to know about rocks crew and zoro cut the kaido, but i'm not interesting about any tobi roppo, calamities or the same kaido and i think i'm the only of course the others fans would want other things(sanji fans would want he shows new techniques, kid fans than he uses adv coc...), but there are a few than they like and want to know about the kaido crew. And this isn't due the kaido and his crew have bad drawing (indeed they have one of the better in all the manga) if not than oda has spent too time about secundary characters (bb crew, samurais, supernovas, big mom and his crew) who aren't necessary in this arc or so important to have so much time.

So i'm interesting to know if there are anyone than he (she) really wants one of the kaido crew (kaido, calamaties or tobbi roppo) and why?
@Le Fishe D. Crydo @Debanv @Krusher1357 @Finalbeta @Extravlad @Roronoa Sanji 81 @Zoro D Goat @Orojackson Refugee @Roronoa Sanji 81 @Pantheos @rerere @ZoroSlaysDragonTuna

Last edited:

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
This thread isn't about the character levels, zoro, sanji... no is about than after 101 chapters (wano: 909-1020) i don't interest me anything about kaido and his crew. I only want to know about rocks crew and zoro cut the kaido, but i'm not interesting about any tobi roppo, calamities or the same kaido and i think i'm the only of course the others fans would want other things(sanji fans would want he shows new techniques, kid fans than he uses adv coc...), but there are a few than they like and want to know about the kaido crew. And this isn't due the kaido and his crew have bad drawing (indeed they have one of the better in all the manga) if not than oda has spent too time about secundary characters (bb crew, samurais, supernovas, big mom and his crew) who aren't necessary in this arc or so important to have so much time.

So i'm interesting to know if there are anyone than he (she) really wants one of the kaido crew (kaido, calamaties or tobbi roppo) and why?
@Le Fishe D. Crydo @Debanv @Krusher1357 @Finalbeta @Extravlad @Roronoa Sanji 81 @Zoro D Goat @Orojackson Refugee @Roronoa Sanji 81 @Pantheos @rerere @ZoroSlaysDragonTuna
If by bad character intended as lacking personality I partially agree.

And I expected something better from the fighting style too, not power level wise.

At the begining of Wano, it was the best crew ever :

- Kaido the ultimate beast

- King the wildfire, fucking badass

- Queen was trash but seemed a bit strong with Kidd's metal arm

- Jack was a pure beast fearing no one and going to fight Sengoku / Tsuru / Fujitora without hesitation

+ we had Hawkins and Apoo, 2 strong supernovas hyped like Law / Kidd / Luffy, and finally the flying 6, 6 fucking beast mythical zoans.

A hell of a crew, but nahhh too good to be true, Eichiro Soda decided to fuck all of this atmosphere, trashing the best crew of the serie and humiliating them 1 by 1, what a shame this mangaka is, fucking the best fucking Arc we wera all waiting for

I love Ulti and Yamato. I know Yamato isnt a beast pirate per say but she is Kaido's child and has been around since birth possibly. Ulti's character design is cute and im enjoying her a ton in the anime with her voice actress. Yamato is just gorgeous and very strong and wants to do good for innocent people.

I'd say im more interested in Queen atm when it comes to the calamities. He's had a lot more time in the story so far. We've seen all his forms and I want to know more of his backstory with MADS. I just feel hes done a lot so far in Wano. I hope King can do something amazing so I'd care for him more but he hasnt jumped out to me. Jack was holding it down in Zou. I dont care for his DF too much but hes been highly impressive as Kaido's 3rd.

As for Kaido, hes very menacing and I respect him a great deal. As an overall character I still need a lot more for me to like him. Like I can respect his strength and all that but I dont care for him compared to someone like Katakuri or Doflamingo.

Don Le Fishe only care for the Gifters.
Crydo and his officers (except for X-Drake) are annoying af and should just die 😠🐠
The canon fodders are just irrelvant Don Le Fishe don't mind them.
Glad I met an honest Kaido and Yonko fan like myself here 🤝.
We both are unbiased and not deluded hence we admit that Mihawk is stronger than our idols.

Kaido, King, Queen and Who's Who are interesting characters considering their background. Kaido probably could have a flashback for 10-15 chapters and the other three for 5 chapters and each of them would be compelling to read just for the info we might get from it.

Personality-wise only Ulti and Queen could REALLY carry their own imo, and from what Oda has done so far, he knows that as well. Both of them have a lot of screentime compared to the others. It's not that I don't like Black Maria or Jack for example, but they aren't characters that I would crave to see beyond Wano.

I disagree, Beast Pirates are a unique crew in which ranking is decided by strenght and skill so the hierarchy is always open to changes.
We have:

- King, the most celebral out of these beasty fighters and that's probaby the reason he gained this role. While he has a lot to show to compensate his hype power level wise, the character is built well: an efficent war general who is good at problem solving (summoning F6 who had no job to do during the war to hunt Yamato), at giving instructions (stopping Yamato's hunt to organize F6 when the raid started, deploying instructions to the flying Marys), at thinking on his feet (intercepting invisible Sanji) and is a bold man too (refused Linlin's offer to serve under her). He just needs to back up the hype.

- Queen, the heavy artillery, the mad scientist, the kingpin. Dude is hella underrated cause of his goofy nature but was probably the most prominent Calamity in Wano and is the most prominent Calamity on the Live Floor. He is, in fact, the perfect counterpart to King: while the Wildfire is dynamic planner but approaches problems one by one (King vs Sanji, King vs Marco ecc...) the Plague is static showman good at dealing with different problems at the same time (Drake + Alliance, Marco + Chopper ecc). Ice Oni virus was just unlucky to meet Marco, if you look at it. Even without that he's keeping control of the Live Floor.

- Jack, the laborer. The man is the most hard working and unstoppable guy of the Beast Pirates: Admirals, Dukes, Zunisha, Ashura, Sulong Army ecc... are just a proof of it. When his big bros (King and Queen) excel in their own fields, he is jack of all trades. Do you need a military supply? Jack takes care of it. Do you need to assault and decimate the population of an ancient country? Jack can do it. Do you need a man who can survive Zunisha? Jack is that man. Do you need someone who can put down the whole Sulong, be neary beaten to death and then back up to smash more skulls? Jack is the man you need.
If you look into details Jack is the most talented fighter (bar Drake probably).

- Drake, the current undercover agent, the infiltrator. The head of the Beast Pirate special ops (F6), that should be evident at this point both by feats and by portarayal/name (Drake's surname, Diez, means 10 in spanish... The "X" in X-Drake means 10 in roman numbers). A member of the Worst Generation who quickly raised the ranks and decided to just stop there (probably due to the convenience of his SWORD role): he's able to observe the orders/procedures of Kaido/Calamities without being Kaido/Calamities. One of his collegues, Who's Who, thought that was better to deceive him rather than fighting him and Sasaki was relieved by hearing that Drake doesn't aim for the Calamity spot... that gives you something to think.

- Who's Who, the former secret agent, the assassin. The most ambitious of the F6, and former NW captain, became the character we know today after a lot of time spent in prison/as a slave cause of a failure committed during one of his CP9's days. He's a really controversial figure who still has a lot of mysteries (his real identity, the Marys tattoos on his body...).

I could go on, but better stop here.
Beast Pirates are a well designed crew but are not a well united crew since everybody is there for his own business (except Jack, probably). They are not a functional crew even tho they are strong and Oda's purpose is to show that. You ain't supposed to feel bad for them.