Anime & Manga Aged Like Milk

I remember back at WCI, in orojackson forum to be precise, the sanji fanboys were shitting on zoro every week because its the "year of sanji" where sanji would have great fights in the "yonko arc" and zoro fans are just "jealous that zoro doesnt get yonko arc"
As it turns out, sanji didnt get any yonko or YC fight. And now zoro gets the yonko fight. Against two yonko, more specifically
I see your point and besides,thats a rly good feat,he fight them with 4 other dudes and nobody rly did shit against the Yonkous

''zoro vs king'' predictions aged badly, also the ''king is swordman'' predictions.
:zorothink: How, how is it possible you manage to drop something that ages like shit in a thread dedicated to things that have already aged like shit? :kawak::crazwhat:

I remember back at WCI, in orojackson forum to be precise, the sanji fanboys were shitting on zoro every week because its the "year of sanji" where sanji would have great fights in the "yonko arc" and zoro fans are just "jealous that zoro doesnt get yonko arc"
As it turns out, sanji didnt get any yonko or YC fight. And now zoro gets the yonko fight. Against two yonko, more specifically
It’s even funnier now bc Zoro fought 4 Supernovas, 2 Commanders, and 2 Emperors back to back and Sanji gets fat lard Queef

Last edited:
Before wano arc,people think kadio is immune to damgae from yonko commanders like Akainu at marine Ford war. Only yonko level can hurt him at least.in naturopathy forums, people mock admirals fans, like how admirals hurt kadio. He is immune to hurt and pain from admirals attacks. Every one think kadio get scar from whitebeard, roger, or Akainu. I used think it is Akainu. Kadio is supposed to based on bowser character. Bowser can’t die in game series.
wano arc : kadio get hurt and scream from yonko commander level people or even vertan level like kinemon. Never except happen. Dragon from get disrespect. Fairy tail, ravemaster, and dragon ball etc, show dragon more respect than one piece. When it happen yonko fans claim when kadio get hybrid form, he will one shot 5 sn and win match. Reality: can’t one shot bade luffy and afraid to get hurt by luffy attack as kadio dodge which luffy make fun of him Like oh you dodge this attack, you know attack will hurt you.

kadio vs oden : peopel think kadio beat oden. in fair fight, but reality show kadio cheat the game and have nightmares about oden guy.