Aisa has better CoO than Zoro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
I said Kaku CoO too. But you cannot read because you are not very smart yourself.

So you agree Lucci>Kaku in CoO otherwise you will look like a clown agreeing Aisa>Zoro in CoO
No you didnt you said that i said that kaku was stronger than lucci because he unlocked awakening in only 2years but then you changed it after i destroyed you im guessing you edited the comment too.:suresure:
That should be enough annihilation for today after you tried to backtrack to look smarter

No you didnt you said that i said that kaku was stronger than lucci because he unlocked awakening in only 2years but then you changed it after i destroyed you im guessing you edited the comment too.:suresure:
That should be enough annihilation for today after you tried to backtrack to look smarter
Then people who said Kaku>Lucci because Kaku unlocked haki and awakening at earlier age than Lucci must be smart am I right?
You didn't embarrass anyone but yourself. I also said haki in this quote but you thought I only said about awakening because you are not very smart yourself.

So you agree Lucci>Kaku in CoO otherwise you will look like a clown agreeing Aisa>Zoro in CoO
Post automatically merged:

Manga alao never states that awakening can be trained. There's no difference between unlocking awakening through training and unkocking it since birth. That's the only excuse you make to desperately put Kaku on Lucci level.

Otherwise you agree that Aisa>Zoro in CoO because Aisa unlocked CoO since birth

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.