Powers & Abilities Akainu being Strongest Marine in History Confirms All 3 Logia Admirals are Pirate King level

How strong are Logia Trio Admirals based on latest development

• Total voters

Lmao given your Pfp of
GREENCOW OF THE WHITEBLADE
I'm not surprised that you're Salty of Mihawk fans lol
I care 0% if Ryokugyu doesn't have a black blade because I've never talked about it. And without black blade he shits on Vista's rival.

And if you want to do databook scaling here's one.

Cope and cry Vista's rival coper

C

Cruxroux

I care 0% if Ryokugyu doesn't have a black blade because I've never talked about it. And without black blade he shits on Vista's rival.

And if you want to do databook scaling here's one.

Cope and cry Vista's rival coper
"swords skills" lol.
I didn't know we have kids here with absolutely no Reading comprehension lmao.
Haki Turned off , It's a sword skill battle lol.

They are talking about skills here.
Mihawk , Half assed swing was shaking Vista lol.
Mihawk didn't even bother to use Haki lmao.

Given your image.
You should Also Believe Vista > Shanks? Lmao. Fuckin clown , go and learn to read first.

"swords skills" lol.
I didn't know we have kids here with absolutely no Reading comprehension lmao.
Haki Turned off , It's a sword skill battle lol.

They are talking about skills here.
Mihawk , Half assed swing was shaking Vista lol.
Mihawk didn't even bother to use Haki lmao.

Given your image.
You should Also Believe Vista > Shanks? Lmao. Fuckin clown , go and learn to read first.
This is hilarious...

When someone tells you that Lihawk's title is only based on sword skills you respond with a lot of cope lmao

And if Lihawk's sword is a black blade it means that sword have haki permanently Rolf

And a brief reminder that Vista doesn't use haki, nor named attacks nor has a black blade and thus forced Lihawk to postpone and say he was a fool.

C

Cruxroux

When someone tells you that Lihawk's title is only based on sword skills you respond with a lot of cope lmao
Lmao y'all are the one to cope.
Its WSS - World Strongest Swordsman
Not
WSS - World Most Skillful Swordman
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
As I said get some reading comprehension

And if Lihawk's sword is a black blade it means that sword have haki permanently Rolf
There's a difference Using haki as Offense and as defense.
Ofc someone like you with brain size of Goldfish can't differentiate lmao.
:milaugh::milaugh:

And a brief reminder that Vista doesn't use haki, nor named attacks nor has a black blade and thus forced Lihawk to postpone and say he was a fool.
As I said You need reading comprehension lmao.
That's not even Argument and you know it yourself.
And if you seriously believe it to be , Don't qoute me lmao.
I don't have enough Headcanon buster Brain cells to destroy it on you.
Y'all headcanon is beyond anything lmao.

That scene clearly came after shanks made his arrival and we all Mihawk doesn't fight Shanks anymore , neither want to interfere into his or anyone's buisness.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王

The strongest Marine in history, aka someone stronger than Prime Garp went 10 days with his fellow Admiral Aokiji and fight was categorically stated to have gone either way

And Kizaru was clearly portrayed as 2nd strongest, though gap being less than microscopic between the three in Marine Ford where

Akainu majorly faced Whitebeard
Kizaru was dealing with Marco
Aokiji dealt with Jozu

But then you could say all three faced Whitebeard, yes but Aokiji looked the "worst" among the three or I mean least impressive but Kizaru looked the most impressive treating Whitebeard, literally like a toddler. Its like me boxing with my 12 year old cousin,, just not fair you know..

All and all if Akainu and Aokiji are this close then can you imagine how close Kizaru and Akainu will be?
Just think about that.

And Akainu is categorically stated to be strongest Marine in History, meaning above Prime Kong, Above Prime Garp who is confirmed Pirate King level character and above Prime Sengoku.

So worst case scenario for all three Admirals is that they are Pirate King level

@Fleet Leader Fenaker
@ZenZu
@Elder Lee Hung
@SakazOuki
@Hanzo hattori
@RayanOO
@Monkey D Theories
@Red Admiral
@Seraphoenix
@Tejas
@JoNdule
@SkySanji
@Shiroyru
@ConquistadoR
@Franosuke
@Seth
@TheAncientCenturion
@Gol D. Roger
@EmperorKinyagi
@BigAmmi
@MarineHQ
Some other marine fans I guess
got to love when people use fakes for their agenda, akainu who is => to Aokiji which we saw get ragdolled by old man Garp in a everyone v1 with 5 YC while he was also one shotting them goes to show how weak he actually is.

his beast feat is fighting against a heavily nerfed sick whitebeard who wasnt able to use CoC and had multiple showings of his old age and sickness getting the best of him...
even if this is fake.. we have 1 thing to confirm.. Luffy told koby if he wants to fight him as the pirate king then he should make it to admiral.
yeah a chapter 3 fledgling who doesnt even know anything in the pirate world...

Akainu had to fight a pirate king esque fighter on his deathbed and came up short. Anything Akainu does oda can imply that he's of the status of the old players but his feats won't match it and it won't make sense.

It's like when kakashi said Naruto will surpass him if he creates a fuuton rasengan but in all actual stats except Chakra Naruto was a scrub in comparison.

The strongest Marine in history, aka someone stronger than Prime Garp went 10 days with his fellow Admiral Aokiji and fight was categorically stated to have gone either way

And Kizaru was clearly portrayed as 2nd strongest, though gap being less than microscopic between the three in Marine Ford where

Akainu majorly faced Whitebeard
Kizaru was dealing with Marco
Aokiji dealt with Jozu

But then you could say all three faced Whitebeard, yes but Aokiji looked the "worst" among the three or I mean least impressive but Kizaru looked the most impressive treating Whitebeard, literally like a toddler. Its like me boxing with my 12 year old cousin,, just not fair you know..

All and all if Akainu and Aokiji are this close then can you imagine how close Kizaru and Akainu will be?
Just think about that.

And Akainu is categorically stated to be strongest Marine in History, meaning above Prime Kong, Above Prime Garp who is confirmed Pirate King level character and above Prime Sengoku.

So worst case scenario for all three Admirals is that they are Pirate King level

@Fleet Leader Fenaker
@ZenZu
@Elder Lee Hung
@SakazOuki
@Hanzo hattori
@RayanOO
@Monkey D Theories
@Red Admiral
@Seraphoenix
@Tejas
@JoNdule
@SkySanji
@Shiroyru
@ConquistadoR
@Franosuke
@Seth
@TheAncientCenturion
@Gol D. Roger
@EmperorKinyagi
@BigAmmi
@MarineHQ
Some other marine fans I guess
Nah, Primes Kong, Sengoku and Garp are PK levels, Imu is beyond PK level, Gorosei and Akainu are Yonko level, prime Zephyr mid tier Admiral level but GB, Kuzan, Kizaru and Issho are end tier Admiral level.