Character Discussion Akainu doesn't hate Pirates, he hates the Enemies of the Government (Akainu's character got exposed)

Completely unrelated.

This is like asking someone their favorite color when they’re working on a math problem.
No. Marshall D Teach became an emperor just one year later and is specifically shown to be someone Imu wants to kill.

Akainu would have done the WG a favor if he offed Teach...

But alas he had to get past Shanks who would neg him

Vista rivals Shanks for number 2 swordsman so they’re the same level.
We don't know how Shanks fights.

And really this just makes the admirals look worse. A crew full of people weaker than vista made the admirals back down?

Whitebeard was at 1 percent of his full power then. Explains why Sengoku thought the marines could lose.

Primebeard can one shot admirals left and right

We don't know how Shanks fights.

And really this just makes the admirals look worse. A crew full of people weaker than vista made the admirals back down?

Whitebeard was at 1 percent of his full power then. Explains why Sengoku thought the marines could lose.

Primebeard can one shot admirals left and right
Mihawk was portrayed as weaker than every admiral just based on matchups.
Furthermore, there's no indication the Jozu and Aokiji or Marco and Kizaru had extended fights offscreen, there is actually an indication that Mihawk and Vista fought offscreen for an extended period.
So Mihawk is under every admiral.
Meaning Vista and Shank are under every admiral.

The only reason the marines backed down is that Shanks is a government agent in disguise and a snitch.

Mihawk was portrayed as weaker than every admiral just based on matchups.
Furthermore, there's no indication the Jozu and Aokiji or Marco and Kizaru had extended fights offscreen, there is actually an indication that Mihawk and Vista fought offscreen for an extended period.
So Mihawk is under every admiral.
Meaning Vista and Shank are under every admiral.

The only reason the marines backed down is that Shanks is a government agent in disguise and a snitch.
You can tell how well people comprehend the story when they call Shanks a snitch.

If that were true in any capacity he wouldn't have saved Luffy, a D clan member who explicitly wants to become a pirate to live.

And Shanks is more depicted as a rival to WB than a commander

81k poster. sure you're a normal poster.

why are you so obsessed with me? do you enjoy smelling assholes of people you are obsessed with?
:gokulaugh:

I'm not obsessed at all, if you have psychological warfares in your head that is not my problem. I quote several users regularly and if you don't like me you are free to put me on ignore.

You can tell how well people comprehend the story when they call Shanks a snitch.

If that were true in any capacity he wouldn't have saved Luffy, a D clan member who explicitly wants to become a pirate to live.

And Shanks is more depicted as a rival to WB than a commander
Why did Oda draw Shanks with the marines on the top 50 poster?

This might not age well chief.
And yet theories are almost always wrong. What's shown is Shanks put the marines down through force.

And we know Shanks has a small crew, so at best like 40 dudes made 10s of thousands of marines and admirals back down.

Please explain why Shanks wanted to have Ace not pursue BB or why Shanks saved Luffy when both are prominent D clans with vast potential? If he is a government spy.

First of, your OP is filled with disgusting amount of assumptions. The biggest of them all is assuming that Akainu obeys the WG because he likes them for some reason, which is a massive conclusive leap that makes me unable to take your entire post seriously. Akainu simply might be using the WG for his goal, he might have some hidden agenda and plotting a coup d'etat, etc

Heck, he might even be a spy for some secret organization. Point being is that we DON'T know shit about Akainu to make any assumptions about his motivations or agenda. And using those assumptions to judge his entire character is hilariously stupid and shows that you only want to undermine him out of your directed hate at the character

First of all, Akainu's obsession for Luffy comes from Luffy being Revolutionary Dragon's son, not because Luffy being a famous pirate. So, you can say Akainu only wanted to kill Luffy because Luffy was the son of the Revolutionaries leader, not because of being a pirate.

Another Revolutionary Dragon mention;

Why he is obsessed with Revolutionary Dragon? Surely, it should've been a political view that Revolutionary Dragon wants to overthrow the Government, which Celestial Dragons controls over it, why Akainu cares about this, when other Admirals doesn't care as much as him? Dragon is not a pirate.

Because Akainu is the one of the top dogs of the government, protector of Celestial Dragons, he only cares about destroying the enemies of the government, not pirates. If he had problem with pirates, he would side with Fujitora about the Shichibukai removal decision, Akainu could at least stay neutral and say nothing about that, but see that Akainu wasn't even neutral about Shichibukai removal decision, he sided with that Shichibukai Pirates that they should've existed still.
That's simply false for a simple reason; that we don't really know what kind of history Akainu or Dragon share or either of their backstories. Some popular theory suggested that Dragon was a Marine who turned out on them after he sided with the Ohara scholars and Akainu swore revenge on him because he betrayed him. Not really proven, but the point is, we don't really know why Akainu hates Dragon so much as it might be a personal conflict between them

Now look at this another important detail;

Akainu: ''No matter who else escapes, I will never let you two brothers go!!''
--- Chapter 573

So Akainu is ready to sacrifice other pirates escape, only to kill the son of Dragon, and the son of Roger, who learned the void history via One Piece, which could expose Akainu's dear Celestial Dragons's secrets, and Akainu can't let their masters secret revealed, that's the only thing that Akainu cares about. There could be Shichibukai and that those pirates can still exist, and they can keep terrorizing other civilians when they were legalized pirates by government, and other pirates could escape from marineford all they want, if Akainu only protects his masters Celestial Dragons and Imu.
You make up a lot of bullshit. Akainu doesn't even know that Roger discovered the Void Century, nor does he hate Roger because he might have "exposed" the Celestial Dragons. If Akainu is afraid of anything, it's the Ancient Weapons, like the rest of 99.999% of the people in the OP universe. Akainu is also brainwashed and fell for the WG propaganda, i don't know why you think he's trying to guard their "secrets" when he doesn't even know shit

Aokiji: ''Bastard..!!''
--- Chapter 397

He killed civilians so he can protect the secret of his masters, who are Celestial Dragons. He didn't kill people who can potentially become pirates, or people who helped the pirates, he killed civilians that could possess threat to his own Celestial Dragon masters. Those civilians had nothing to do with pirates.

There is a reason why Aokiji fought Akainu, not because Akainu is an extremist who hates pirates, Akainu doesn't hate pirates, he only hates and wants to kill people who can reveal the secrets of his masters; Celestial Dragons, Akainu wants to be a good boy for his masters, which is why Aokiji has gone far enough to fight with his fellow marine friend, because Aokiji knew, Akainu would do anything to protect Celestial Dragons, Imu and Gorousei, which is why Akainu shouldn't have been the Fleet Admiral, otherwise there would've been a lot of sacrifices to protect Celestial Dragons and Imu.

Fighting against Akainu = fighting against Celestial Dragons and Imu, Akainu has no personality other than being the top dog of Celestial Dragons, just like Rob Lucci, this guy's will can not be equal, and will never be equal to the will of the Emperors of the Sea, the Emperors bow to no one, especially not to the Celestial Dragons and Imu. There is a huge difference, even Aokiji has more of my respect, even if he is like %0.1 weaker than this government dog Akainu, he chose the right thing to join the Emperor Blackbeard, rather than working under this Celestial Dragon's top dog.
Again, you make up a lot of retarded shit, and i don't know why is that hard to comprehend, so i will try to highlight it for you

AKIANU DOESN'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT THE VOID CENTURY NOR THE SECRETS OF THE HISTORY ASIDE FROM BEING AFRAID OF THE ANCIENT WEAPONS AND THAT'S WHY HE DID WHAT HE DID